+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot or Not, Paul Cho edition!

Whats the whine for? That the only way you can persuade a chick to come back to your moms house?
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Hi, this is Paul Cho

Do you like my photo, you have to like it because it's good! It's really really good, that's why you have to like it! Because it's better than yours. Way way better than yours. And I'm a better writer too. So you like it right? Uhh, You like it! You do like it! You do like it.

This is Paul Cho

Thank you very much

You've been listening to Paul Cho

This is Paul Cho

Paul Cho
    haha gold.. makes me think of the simpsons when they are making fun of Bob Dole and he is speaking in the 3rd person.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why is everyone being so mean to the newbie?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well, I totally expected to be flamed a bit, and thats totally ok, name calling has not bothered me, almost ever.

I'm just putting myself out there, its like not wearing underwear, if you don't tempt people with what you have to offer, how do you expect to get any nibbles?

Paul Cho

Because he looks a bit like a ladyboi?

I would strongly suggest taking a photo with something a little better than Korbel next time.
    Spammer Spanker

By any chance are you related to John Cho the asian guy that plays harold and kumar?

You're about average in the looks department... I'm sure you get your fair share of women.

As for the personality, tends to go against the grain in a rather unpleasant way.

There's confidence, and then there's arrogance. Women tend to be honest when telling a guy he's arrogant -- so you might want to listen.

Confidence generally wouldn't incite the response you've gotten so far.

Tone down the arrogance, try to not work so hard for people to like you, realize you have flaws, women are people not life-support for vaginas (though I will admit, there are a few women out there that make me wonder), and you are more than a walking hard-on.

Not once have you made yourself seem "real." What makes you unique that isn't traced back to shallowness or arrogance? What makes you human... ahem... a mere mortal?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I would strongly suggest taking a photo with something a little better than Korbel next time.
    How about this?

Paul " It more than a handful " Cho

Quote Originally Posted by SecondChance View Post
    By any chance are you related to John Cho the asian guy that plays harold and kumar?
    None, thank God for that.

Paul Cho

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    You're about average in the looks department... I'm sure you get your fair share of women.

As for the personality, tends to go against the grain in a rather unpleasant way.

There's confidence, and then there's arrogance. Women tend to be honest when telling a guy he's arrogant -- so you might want to listen.

Confidence generally wouldn't incite the response you've gotten so far.

Tone down the arrogance, try to not work so hard for people to like you, realize you have flaws, women are people not life-support for vaginas (though I will admit, there are a few women out there that make me wonder), and you are more than a walking hard-on.

Not once have you made yourself seem "real." What makes you unique that isn't traced back to shallowness or arrogance? What makes you human... ahem... a mere mortal?
    Arrogance is derived from opinion, as is confidence. I feel, somewhat, since some people are jealous of my looks, and I feel a lot of the board here is, they might flame me to try to make themselves feel better. I expected as much, but I will not, for the most part flame people back.

Two wrongs don't make a right, and I'm very confident in how I look and feel about myself.

Paul Cho

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cho View Post
    How about this?

Paul " It more than a handful " Cho
    Well, it's definitely better quality than Korbel, I'll give you that.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Well, it's definitely better quality than Korbel, I'll give you that.
    Breaking through, breaking through...

Paul Cho

Come on people we need people like Paul on the forum!

We need controversy, edge, someone we like to dislike and who is happy to be disliked.

Stay on cutie Pie (you are behaving like a typical French man when he thinks he's good looking)...and YOU ARE good looking but charming...I don't know...

Love the spirit!
    Don't disappear on us.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast