+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jesus, This is Getting Worse/Possibly Pregnant

Whew!
    Remember to keep the Jimmy wrapped man. It's the only choice you have. Even when they say they are BC keep in mind they could be lieing or they can screw it up (easier than ya think.

Had she been pregnant she could have had another abortion without your consent. Or she could have kept the baby, kept drinking and made you a father to an alcohol/drug damaged baby.

The first, last and only choice you as a man have about becoming a father is when you put on a condom.

There's a big part of me that's really sad she's not pregnant. I feel so terrible about the abortion. Her having a kid would have some how made it right. Even if her and I didn't work out together.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No way, her having a kid wouldn't have made it right!!! What will make it right is when she grows up, starts acting like a big person, gets married and has a kid with someone she's in a stable relationship with.

I can't believe you'd even say that, yeesh.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

^^ Fem Dom Rights.... ra ra ra!

I disagree.

Children force unruly parents to consider others besides themselves.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shheadz View Post
    There's a big part of me that's really sad she's not pregnant. I feel so terrible about the abortion. Her having a kid would have some how made it right. Even if her and I didn't work out together.
    Kids do much better when they are born into a household with two stable parents.

Your time will come. This just wasn't it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

the girl is a compulsive lying c*nt bucket.. get as far away from her as you can. shes TROUBLE.

This is would have been mad for any potential kid

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post

I disagree.

Oh I see, well then we have a solution to get all those troubled young women into a better place in their life, right? Lol. Nothing to do with female rights, just common sense.

How about the kids, getting raised by people that are still 'children', for all intenets and purposes, in the brain? This girl has hardly any money and is mentally unstable from the sounds of things. Sounds like a perfect parent. What, you think they pop a bun out of the oven and become the picture of perfection? Yikes. I've seen the outcome of women like that having kids, and it's almost never good for the kids.

Not to mention shheadz shouldn't have to deal with having to raise a little monster with her.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Alright so far this is what I understand:
    You broke up after a long relationship which involved many emotional issues such as holding her hand thru an abortion to which you feel she should feel grateful for you being there. You decided to up sticks and leave as you generally do because you can’t connect on a deeper level with people. You start having casual sex with her after a period of no contact. You assume she is feeling nothing but just wanting sex for her own relief. Even tho she had mentioned wanting to spend time with you before you leave (nc having been broken n all)…you end up outright asking her (in an: oh shit! I forgot) way can you use her for accommodation for the few days previous before you leave expecting her to say: ‘sure no problem’ and getting pissed off when she is not so keen (having forgotten you are actually leaving her behind.. whatever her feelings are portrayed not taking into account she might be hiding her true feelings and then also feeling even worse because you are asking out of desperation and not because you want to…leading one to suspect it was possibly planned all along).

For some crazy reason she still is clinging on to this relationship. The poor girl. She needs to find a guy who actually cares for her. The pregnancy scare was likely a test to see if you actually care, although silly; but she obviously is grasping. you need to get out of her life because it sounds like you have messed her head up enough as it is. She needs to realize there are better and more fish out there.

That’s my take on it so far anyway.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Dude, use a goddamn condom.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post

I disagree.

You need a license to practice law.
    You need a license to drive a truck.
    You need a license to own a dog.
    You need a license to own a gun.
    You need a license to practice medicine.

But any idiot can conceive a child and fsck it up without any government intervention at all. Children don't force you to do anything, but you're lucky if the parent makes the correct choices needed to build an environment in their life that is suitable for a child.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Sounds like she's going to try and convince you she's pregnant with no proof, try and get you to marry her since it's the "honorable" thing to do, and then tell you when the ring's on her finger and the marriage is made legal that it was all BS to make you marry her. Then you'll divorce her and she'll take you to court for all you're worth.

My humble advice is to get a vasectomy, and make sure to go to the follow-up appointments to ensure it succeeded. But then you have to watch out for her banging other men behind your back, trying to get pregnant, and claiming you as the legal father (which means even if you are proven to not be the biological parent, you still need to care for the offspring). No offense to the ladies since this does not apply to all of them, but women can be conniving, evil b*stards and ruin a man's life via "oopsing", which is what your GF sounds like she could be trying to do. Be careful, insist on condoms, and keep them somewhere she can't find so she doesn't poke them full of holes. Don't become just another chump who's girlfriend lied about her BC to have a kid.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234