+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Article: What Men Need to Know: The Woman's Point of View

I differ here a bit...
    even if you do each of the above things... plus 10-20 more...
    the moment you start expecting.... she starts slipping out of your hands...
    the moment you try to grab her... more fiercely she leaves...

So I am nt sure about... wht to do .. bt m pretty sure about wht not to do ...

DONOT EXPECT

Cheers,
    Tbag

I believe these character traits don't work for every girl

What men need to know, I have been with my man for 16 years, and found out march 4th that he had lung cancer and it has spread to all of his organs, I took care of him, took him to all his treatments, cried with him, talked with him, comforted him, and when his 26 year old daughter finally showed up, he has now excluded me and the rest of his family from his life, he now treats me like I;m nobody, I wanted to stay with him until the end, but am going to see an apartment tomorrow, I never ever expected him to treat me this way, and his family is furious. I am content with myself though, I know I took care of him, and did the best I could, we were recently told he only has 4-8 weeks left to live, and my heart is broken for him. I always knew he was a selfish man as I read all his divorce decrees to 3 other women, but I always believed he really loved me. Well the joke was surely on me, but I will come out of this stronger and wiser, I'm 49 with 2 grown daughters, so I feel I do have a promising future in time. For now my cat and I will just look to the future and I hope to find some good friends along the way

Exclamation Yes, of corse, but...

Quote Originally Posted by mel2208 View Post
    I think QUALITY time is important..time for cuddles is a must.. and thats where you get to know each other intimately and emotionally..Ive found that is something i like and love in man.
    ...but what if she has a difficult child with an X, and all time is consumed? Sure we could cuddle at night, but it's not enough is it... our bond is breaking because of WAY too many misunderstandings that are impossible to clear all of them up, and she calls me patronizing when I say she never takes anything in, but I learned that phrase from her... I'm the one that remembers everything, she doesn't remember a thing.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by lovesprouts View Post
    Building trust would be the pick of the lot. Its the most important thing. Once you build trust you have a solid foundation. Everything else follows (hopefully)!
    Right, but how can you trust someone that lies to you constantly?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by kiranmanepalli View Post
    I'm kiran manepalli from nashville USA (kakinada AP India)., and I'm in LOVE with hetal mehta!!! This is a blog to show just how much I love her, and just how much we both love
    I am married and have been having an affair with a married women hetal mehta from nashville.I am consumed by guilt but unable to stop. My wife and I have been married nearly 2months. she lost interest and over 2 months I gradually I lost interest in her. I adore my wife and always will, but the women I am having an affair is very sexy. I am still deeply in love with her. I don't expect it will be easy. I am ashamed of my lack of resolve and the betrayal of my wife. . I wish you luck and wish me luck too.
    kiran manepalli
    EAI consultant..
    Jesus christ I'm finding it hard to control myself here.... I'm sorry, but people like you really piss me off... You really should not have gotten married... Very simply: how would you feel if she did that to you???????????????????? If life is just about sex appeal, maybe you should live in superficial, nonspiritual, misogynistic, masochistic, objectifying Hollywood or something. - End of wasting my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
    You should definitely tell the men you're interested in that you don't want sex before they date you!

She obviously meant JUST sex. ... wow

I thinks you must look for ebcworldwide.com to make plan for China. There you will find good number of women...

Romance is nothing. There is no such things like romance, everything is sex!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RuthJ.Chastain View Post
    Romance is nothing. There is no such things like romance, everything is sex!!!
    Does that mean that I've been longing for romance all this time?

Hey, I like sex. lol.

So girls shouldnt expect or demand sex either????

And after you do all the above:

- DO be ready to tell you to man up and cheat you with a "bad boy" who couldn't give a sh*t about the above list.

IMHO all these lists that go around the internet saying what you have to do to make your woman happy are super-crap.

Women don't want men who do all that. Women want bad boys who don't give a sh*t about them, so the can go around and complaint that he doesn't do those things. When they have someone who does them they consider him weak, and needy, and too soft.

(Not attacking the editor of the list, just laying down my opinion based on my own experience).
    Last edited by ForMadmenOnly; 10-07-11 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by just-me View Post
    I'm not sure this point of view is really accurate.
    I did all of above and even more than that and she dumped me...
    She certainly did love me though at some point.
    +1

Women want guys who DON"T do all the above, so they can complaint about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandlady View Post
    So girls shouldnt expect or demand sex either????

No... men should not expect and demand sex. Its ok for women to expect and demand sex according to the list!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast