+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Breast Implants and new guy

Quote Originally Posted by OneQuestion View Post
    Your not insane, god knows I've 'tested' myself in many ways too lol. I'm just saying, from a guys point of view, titty f'in can be fun, but it defintely isn't something I have even asked for or tried to do often. Maybe once a year. It isn't very slippery in there, saliva will work for a short time, lubricant will make you all sticky. Stick to the pussy, mouth, ass. Feels better to be inside something wet and warm anyways then just out in the air rubbing half on some skin.
    That only seems to work in a soapy shower.
    Spammer Spanker

You know what, the only kind of guy who is really going to let that get in the way of the relationship is a guy who wants to control you.

Granted, a lot of guys don't like implants, and they'd be quite unhappy about it, the bottom line is that it's your body and if you want to change it, you have every right to.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    You know what, the only kind of guy who is really going to let that get in the way of the relationship is a guy who wants to control you.

Granted, a lot of guys don't like implants, and they'd be quite unhappy about it, the bottom line is that it's your body and if you want to change it, you have every right to.

If he lets it get in the way of a relationship, how can he control her?

Wouldn't there be a lack of relationship?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My and my bf's summer game on the beach is 'Guess who has implants' lol We always sit on the towel and watch girls and gues who has fake boobies or not hehe.
    I wouldn't do this surgery now, because I think my boobies are quite good heheh I think I wouldn't do that even if I had smaller. If I had the surgery, it would be just in one case: if I had one breast removed because of cancer. Then I would like to reconstuct my nipple as well.
    I wazzzz here

I have a friend who had a breast removed due to cancer...she decided not to get reconstructive surgery. I guess in her case they had to take away so much tissue that any reconstruction would not have really worked.
    Her husband of 10 years left her for another woman so she had to start fresh into the dating scene after a long break, with one breast. Weirdly enough, she had implants too, so she has one fake breast! I was asking her how she told her dates and she said she liked to tell them over dinner while they were chewing so she could watch them choke.

She ended up finding a great guy and recently became engaged.

Nothing wrong with that... being anatomically correct after a winning bout with a killer...but then again, a chick who beats such a killer becomes somewhat sexier than most of others with two natural breasts... so her boob would be sexy, and where her old boob was... a sexy spot.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's a good story Like happy endings
    I asked my bf today what would he do if i had one breast removed due to cancer, he sadi 'nothing,we would do you a new one' hehe
    I think guys who leave their wives or gfs especially because of such reason are simply shallow assholes. Their penises should rot in hell.
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnn View Post
    I have a friend who had a breast removed due to cancer...she decided not to get reconstructive surgery. I guess in her case they had to take away so much tissue that any reconstruction would not have really worked.
    Her husband of 10 years left her for another woman so she had to start fresh into the dating scene after a long break, with one breast. Weirdly enough, she had implants too, so she has one fake breast! I was asking her how she told her dates and she said she liked to tell them over dinner while they were chewing so she could watch them choke.

She ended up finding a great guy and recently became engaged.
    I don't blame her for opting for a single implant, but since I've seen how that looks, I would opt for 2.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234