+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: she left me and took my son

Oh, no she's not. It ain't over yet, you know. People who act like her don't usually get a happy ending.
    Spammer Spanker

she makes it seem like it was her destiny, shes always had a thing for him, shes always known him, she loves him, hes perfect in her eyes and from what i seen weeks ago o his facebook hes wanted her the same way! i feel they will be planning marraige n babies within 12 months

And then he'll be saddled with a rotten, cheating, emotionally unreliable wife.

Lucky him.
    Spammer Spanker

why do i still love her and believe deep down shes a good person after all shes done???????

Jesus f***ing Christ, that`s a long ass post! um.. how do I put this?.. are you mental? I can understand why a 35 year old man might want to tap some 23 year old ass (** high five! **), but ,dude, your not suppose to marry her. Let alone abandon your own flesh and blood for her. Don`t get me wrong, i`m sure that she has a wonderful personality underneath all those daddy issues, after all, if a kid like her decide`s to do an old man a favor, then she is nothing less then a saint. But as much I would like to try to feel bad for you, I can`t. This whole thing actually sounds a bit unbelievable to me. No one is THAT stupid. I mean, you so obviously stepped right into a whole pile of horse s*** that you will be paying for the rest of your life (at the expense of your kids), that I am afraid that no normal person could relate to you. I`m sorry. I will give you one good advice, though. It doesn't really matter where you talk about this. Here, at Facebook, Myspace, whatever gets you through the night. But make no mistake - start saving some money because I have a feeling that someone in your life might be needing some therapy. Yes, I mean besides you. Oh, and one last thing. Your not the victim - so stop acting like one. Enough said.
    Last edited by Caleb; 07-06-10 at 07:03 PM.

I can understand why a 35 year old man might want to tap some 23 year old ass (** high five! **), but ,dude, your not suppose to marry her. Let alone abandon your own flesh and blood for her.
    LOL, reminds me of what my dad used to say to my brother:

'You only shag sluts, you don't leave your family for them'.....

Good man

^^haha, yeah, it was ok to cheat, but keep the family intact. Which is what most cheaters strive to do I guess, but they get found out.

I hadn't realised the OP was 35 and she was only 23 though. Guess that is what you get for going for young girls.

Each with his own I guess. Though men are indeed horrible cheaters. That`s true.

And, yes, this is what happens when a guy thinks with his dick. Besides, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? hey! that`s a good question! I should ask the OP I really gotta lay off the bad jokes...

yep really bad jokes!!!!
    god theres nothin like a woman scorned, lots of bitter ladies on here???
    as ive explained before my split up with my daughters mum was due to her as much as me, a mutual decision, neither of us were happy and we are now best of friends for our daughters sake!
    ive always been young for my age and played semi pro football/soccer all my life and she presented herself as a very mature 23 (maybe in hindsight she wasnt) the age thing never really seemed an issue, i came on here for honest advice and ive certainly had honest thoughts from the dumped ladies on here, maybe my issues arent as big as i thought reflectin on some of yours?
    but all advice is good advice and ive taken some of the more constructive stuff onboard!

Oh my, look at you! all confident and s***! Dude, after what you have been through, you are in no position to say whats "right" or "wrong". And considering what the future might have in stored for you , I would think that right now being dumped would be considered as a blessing in compare of what might be headed your way. Being dumped is one thing, being royally f***ed is another. Though I am afraid I must disappoint you in something... I am neither a woman, nor am I single. And as for my issues.. well.. my issues are a different thing altogether, man, but I am still far from seeking the kind of help you need. In fact, if I was in your shoe`s, I would much rather spend 24 hours a day trying to fix everything, instead of bitching about it over the internet.

PS: I don`t know what the hell you being a pro football player has to do with anything. Is that suppose to justify you being stupid? I dunno what your talking about, I thought that joke was pretty funny;-)
    Last edited by Caleb; 10-06-10 at 07:23 AM.

you would, your american, an after living there for 3 years i know that humour aint a national treasure now is it!!

Do you believe everything you read on the internet, immigrant? don`t worry, I don`t expect you to figure that one out. In any case, this is pointless. I have nothing further to say to you. Besides, who care`s what you think, it made me laugh lol. Farewell.

Brownowl,

The majority of the feedback on the board has been "You reap what you sow". You left the mother of your child and your child for an immature 23 year old. Fact. The immature 23 year old has left you. The advice has been to stop feeling sorry for yourself and pick yourself up for your kid's sake.

I don't see how such sound advice is the harping of bitter women. Sound's more like common sense. Get some.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, Karma is a bastard AND a bitch. Nice posting, Caleb.

OP - you are right where you actions led you to be. Are you truly surprised? The only question of relevance now is, what do you want to do about it?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast