+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Please help me to figure out

I think she is very young. She will get wise one day.....hopefully

Actually, I would blame the parents on this one. Being very young doesn't mean she has to be very dumb. Even a blind man would know if he is stepping on fire. But your probably right. In fact, just by understanding that she was used and that this guy is a douche bag, she has already walked that first mile
    Last edited by Caleb; 07-06-10 at 03:42 PM.

u know u are right I have had a hard childhood and have grown in constant thoughts that no one will ever love me, and he was the first who made me feel loved
    just want some love...

and know i feel emptiness that kills me
    just want some love...

I figured as much. But you know what? let me give you some good advice. You don`t need anyone to tell you that your special because you already are. In fact, just by being yourself you are already doing something no one else can. Think about it. And you know something? you know what else makes you special? even though you are in a very difficult and frustrating situation, you choose not to hate that person. You could have easily walked down that path. But you didn't. Which means that besides having a big heart, you also have a lot of inner strength. And those are wonderful characteristics. In fact, you probably have more tolerance then most people on this site. I guess what I am trying to say is that you should believe in yourself. This guy that you love, regardless of his age, is nothing but a pathetic embarrassment to human race. While you are clearly a kind and caring individual. Do the math, you can do better. In fact, you owe it to yourself. Besides, you don`t need us internet folks in order to know that. In the end of the day we are nothing but small text msg`s which are using each other in order to express our opinions. Nothing more, nothing less. You don`t really need us to feel more secure. In fact, I believe that one day you will find yourself in a position where you are telling yourself: "OMG, I can`t believe I was so stupid. Oh well". May that day come fast.

I believe that one day you will find yourself in a position where you are telling yourself: "OMG, I can`t believe I was so stupid.
    Aint that the truth!! Know I look back sometimes and 'What the hell was I thinking' comes to mind, lol

God, I wish I'd known back then, what I know now

Then you should consider yourself lucky, xxAzurexx. Its better then thinking: "where am I? how the hell did I get here? and who the f**** are you?"

my biggest wish is to wake up some day and breathe easily and realize that he is a good memory and nothing more , though he hurt me so badly, I am still grateful to him for the moments when I felt like a goddess beside him
    just want some love...

Right now you have low expectations, but I believe that you will get your wish. Well.. I don`t know how good of a memory he will be, but its better thinking of him as a memory, instead of as a trauma.

I absolutely admire your advice
    just want some love...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234