+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your Favorite Drinks

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Ha, ha, I can top this: I've DRANK milk right out of the cow's udder!! When I was little I'd go to my Grandpa's farm and he'd always have a cow or more to milk and I'd love to join him and I'd want to sample some straight and he'd point the teet at me and squirt some out, getting most of it on my face, but some in my mouth. You're really not supposed to drink it like that because it has all this bacteria that your body will probably have to fight off, but it wasn't too much at that point.

So we'd (he'd) milk the cow and take the milk from the pail back to the kitchen to boil it a while (kill the bacteria) and drink it up after that. Yeah, the taste is WAY different than the homogenized/pasteurized stuff you buy at the store. This milk is richer, way thicker, but some people really don't like it for this reason.

I love it.

Freddie
    Oh cool. I've had a pretty similar experience, but I didn't drink it straight from the tit, no w-w-w-way! But I've had fresh-sqeezed milk in Russia when I was little, too. I've also had some fesh-squeezed milk at a diary farm in Germany, but didn't taste that good, to tell you the truth. They probably feed these cows some chemical gibberish - in Russia (and that would've been 16 years ago in the good ol' commy times) they had the best kind of dairy farms - little technology, lots of endurance, and 100% satisfaction.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Yeah, like I said, it's bad to drink it without boiling the living bacteria out of it, but it was just fun, probably for my grandpa too, since I didn't get down and suck on the teet, obviously, he'd point it up and would get half of it on my face. Ha ha, I'd end up with a sticky face.

Ha ha..I also just realized that all that has the potential to sound so much like hardcore XXX talk, ha ha..

Anyway, yeah, the farm is so technologically behind that there's ZERO chemicals in the food the cows eat. In fact, they just graze the fields. Non-fertilized fields. It's really retro, ha ha.., my cousin and I got to help my gramps plant corn while he led with, get this, A PLOW! Pulled by a mule and a donkey!! The tractor didn't come until years later, close to my grandpa's death.

Freddie

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that reminds me.. i think it was some type of cereal commercial..i believe cherrios... well it doesn't matter. here goes...

the scene opens up with a guy waking up and wanting to eat cereal for breakfast. he pours the cereal, only to realize that he doesn't have any milk in the house. in the distance he hears a cow moooooing and decides he has to have his cereal. well as he goes up to the cow his friends are watching him and thinking if they should or should not tell the guy that it's actually a guy cow.. what would you do?? hahaha

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    daaamn, raver, not much has changed in almost 3 years huh?? It's a trip, ain't it?

haha
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha you telling me.. i think that i will either drink till i die, or die while drinking.. but atleast i'm moving up in this world.

raverboy

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Alcohol has fallen out of favor with me... It only seems to work if you are already happy

It's possible to feel good without being happy. Like getting a good rush and feeling powerful and strong, backed up by the knowledge of knowing that you can indeed kick ass if you so choose. That knowledge is important

Emo kids don't know shit. They think slitting your wrist is painless if you are depressed. Actually, depression only makes you extra sensitive to physical pain. When you feel good, you don't feel physical pain. Just look at any potent painkiller... vicodin, morphine, etc... Is it coincidence they block pain and also cause people euphoria? No, I think not

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i always thought slitting one's wrists was a type of aversion technique to focus on physical pain rather than emotional/mental pain.
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    i always thought slitting one's wrists was a type of aversion technique to focus on physical pain rather than emotional/mental pain.
    Yeah I don't really know what their motives are (I obviously don't slit my wrists). It just seems so incredibly dumb to do that. If you feel like crap listening to emo music definitely isn't going to help either (if you can even call it music).

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love vanilla milkshakes.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I love vanilla milkshakes.
    add some Jameson and make it an Irish Vanilla Milkshake ...
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    of all the people the slit their wrists.. don't you notice how many of them actually don't succeed because it's only a cry to get noticed.

raverboy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234