+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Disturbing Horror Movie You Ever Saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    it's funny, but the first time that i watched the grudge, i could never look at the attic door the same. as time passes, you eventually get over it, but i swear, that movie tripped me out. damn ghosts.

raverboy
    Watch the Japanese version. There is "Ju-On" and "Ju-On". Both are pretty disturbing. The japanese have better horror movies. By the way, both have subtitles.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    Watch the Japanese version. There is "Ju-On" and "Ju-On". Both are pretty disturbing. The japanese have better horror movies. By the way, both have subtitles.
    i guess that you didn't read the entire thread. i already suggesting that azure watch it haha. wait wait wait... you just said ju on and ju on.... hahahahaha. check yourself buddy.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Wooops! I got confused. Wasn't paying attention.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I was looking for it today and didn't see it. I bought one that was simply called 'A Chinese Ghost Story' but havn't watched it yet.

I watched a rather disturbing one a few nights ago called 'May'....anyone seen that one?

May... never heard of it before. What's it about?
    To reminisce won't bring you back, just look ahead and hold on tight.

It's about this young female who has no friends, so she decides to butcher a few people, take different parts from each of them, ie: hands, legs, etc and to make a 'friend'....lol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this sounds like it would be a very good book to read. ^^^^^^^^^

raverboy

Wow! I'm thoroughly surprised that no one mentioned a movie called 'High Tension'. There were SO many unexpected parts in the movie, AND it had some pretty graphic violence and gore. I'd go into detail, but I don't want to spoil it. Rent it or buy it.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ what is the gist of the movie?

raverboy

Ok the gist is that two friends (in the UK i believe) go on vacation and visit some family in the countryside. I maniac killer butchers a bunch of people and they cross paths, with bloody (but unexpected) results. I really can't say much more than that because I'd have to spoil the plot. There is lots of realistic looking gore and even a scene where one of the girls is masturbating on a bed in a hot attic. Yummy.

It is much more than your standard bloody horror movie. In comparison it is 100 times better than both of 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' movies that came out in the past couple of years. Those movies were so horrible I wouldn't even wipe myself with them.

im terrible with horror film but when i read this i thought of oaranormal activity as you already mentioned, and also this movie called 'the human centipede'. idk if its been heard of in the USA but apparently it's pretty disturbing/ disgusting. and both 28 days and 28 weeks later? so i'd uhhh.....recommend them?

28 days later? I think I might have flinched once while watching it, and I never watched it again. 28 weeks later I saw in the theater and it was alright, but I could have pried the directors eyelid open and peed on his pupil for that ending.

hah fair enough. like i said, i didn't give myself the chance it's just what i heard.

Oooooook, so I just watched the trailer for 'The Human Centipede' on youtube....... Um.... It looks like it is supposed to disgust more than horrify. I can honestly say that I have no interest in ever seeing it. Hmmm, funny how your taste in entertainment changes as you get older. At 19 or 20 I probably would have been salivating while waiting for the release date.

To anyone who is a fan of movies like 'Hostel', you should watch the trailer. See it here >>> [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmTv2nqTHo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmTv2nqTHo[/URL]
    Last edited by Incognito; 29-07-10 at 02:38 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Ok the gist is that two friends (in the UK i believe) go on vacation and visit some family in the countryside. I maniac killer butchers a bunch of people and they cross paths, with bloody (but unexpected) results. I really can't say much more than that because I'd have to spoil the plot. There is lots of realistic looking gore and even a scene where one of the girls is masturbating on a bed in a hot attic. Yummy.

It is much more than your standard bloody horror movie. In comparison it is 100 times better than both of 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' movies that came out in the past couple of years. Those movies were so horrible I wouldn't even wipe myself with them.
    female masturbation... dammit, you found my weakness.

raverboy

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast