+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: lure of white girls

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    So, you are telling me this is not "tanned"?(the one on the right) [url=http://www.fotolog.com/cc_cumbres/23395364]cc_cumbres's photo from 2/1/07 - Fotolog[/url]
    I'd do both.....the girl on the right clearly has issues, the image is not so good for the girl on the left, but she doesn't look unhealthy at all (just young)

Do most Spanish women have skin tones like that?

I take that back, I would need quite a bit of alchohol at least to bang the girl on the right

Spanish women tend be beautiful when younger, but they don't seem to age well and wrinkle prematurely. Probably because Spain is a hot country. They are not dark in complexion, more medium toned and the Spanish are darker than the Italians...at least that is what I observed and when visiting both countries. The French can also be quite dark skinned. My grandad was really dark skinned, but more of a bronze skin tone and his mum was French., which is where I get my dark looks from I guess.

I'm unsure why we are known as 'white' and because we are not 'white'. Red heads tend to have the lightest and palest complexion. Even white folks can be fair, medium or dark complexion. I'm white, but have been asked a lot of times if I'm Spanish, italian or even Middle Eastern!!!! But no, I get my dark hair, eyes and skin tone from the French side.

I think some women from the Middle East are beautiful, especially Arabic women.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Spanish women tend be beautiful when younger, but they don't seem to age well and wrinkle prematurely. Probably because Spain is a hot country. They are not dark in complexion, more medium toned and the Spanish are darker than the Italians...at least that is what I observed and when visiting both countries. The French can also be quite dark skinned. My grandad was really dark skinned, but more of a bronze skin tone and his mum was French., which is where I get my dark looks from I guess.

I'm unsure why we are known as 'white' and because we are not 'white'. Red heads tend to have the lightest and palest complexion. Even white folks can be fair, medium or dark complexion. I'm white, but have been asked a lot of times if I'm Spanish, italian or even Middle Eastern!!!! But no, I get my dark hair, eyes and skin tone from the French side.

I think some women from the Middle East are beautiful, especially Arabic women.
    I think the reason they don't age so well is partly due to the fact that in Catholic countries women have children sooner and live a life only to serve their families. Second and third generation Italian and Spanish Canadians age just fine as long as the lifestyle from the old country doesn't dominate their lives

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    I think the reason they don't age so well is partly due to the fact that in Catholic countries women have children sooner and live a life only to serve their families. Second and third generation Italian and Spanish Canadians age just fine as long as the lifestyle from the old country doesn't dominate their lives
    How young do they start having children then?

And I was referring to native Spaniards actually born and living in Spain all of their lives, who age prematurely and because of the Spanish HOT weather....not those who live elsewhere in the world.

Robot...are you here? Which country are you from? I don't recognise your flag

The girl on the right yuck.. the one on the left is ok

The one on the right, is how you see a lot of young females over here look.....leathery and orange, but they seem to think they look great....LOLsss.

We've had some mega hot weather in the UK past few weeks, so not too many orange streaky people around - except for those who will still apply fake tan over real tan.

Funny thing is I've never seen any UK women tanned lol most of them look pretty pale

That could be because our weather is usually crap :|

There is a craze for looking tanned over here, which is why sunbeds are so popular. Not everyone will go in for it, but a lot of the younger generation and some older ones too, do go in for it.
    Just goes to show I guess that a lot like to look darker. Being tanned looks healthier and gives a glow to the skin. If it's done correctly that is. Overdone and they just look 'orange'.

glad that's not a problem for me

I remember back in high school a I had some female white friends tell me they all wished they had my skin tone and I was like... OK? Now I see why

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Looks are deceiving. Tanning beds and excessive sun exposure cause cancer. And wrinkles. Nothing "healthy" about that.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Eww. Leather bag status. Is she a fellow Spaniard?
    I don't know her, but according to where the fotolog is from, she should be. I've seen quite a few with the same tanning though.
    Do most Spanish women have skin tones like that?
    Some do, but not naturally, it's just because they think tanning is good so they go to those tanning beds and such.

Spanish women tend be beautiful when younger, but they don't seem to age well and wrinkle prematurely. Probably because Spain is a hot country. They are not dark in complexion, more medium toned and the Spanish are darker than the Italians...at least that is what I observed and when visiting both countries.

I'm unsure why we are known as 'white' and because we are not 'white'.
    LOL. You must have been to the south of spain, where I can't even go out without wanting to die. Here it's pretty nice, it's 70F in the summer - and if it goes hotter I'll get moody. You may not be white, but I am ghost-white, and girls who don't go to tanning beds here are white too (not as much as I am though).

Errmm... that may be, but as I've said a lot of times, the youngest females I know of with kids here are 28.. that's not very young for kids according to what I've read in LF.

Robot...are you here? Which country are you from? I don't recognise your flag
    I was sleeping :-P. I'm from Spain, and have lived here (in the north) my whole life.

Mmmmmm Spain. I've only been to Madrid. I've been told I have to go to Barcelona to really appreciate Spain.

Anywho, While I was in Spain I saw all kinds of Spanish people from the fairest white to the darkest black. Reminded me of anywhere else really

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    Mmmmmm Spain. I've only been to Madrid. I've been told I have to go to Barcelona to really appreciate Spain.

Anywho, While I was in Spain I saw all kinds of Spanish people from the fairest white to the darkest black. Reminded me of anywhere else really
    Spanish people don't have black or even brown skin, you must mean hair colour?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast