+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: He's ignoring me after treating me like a queen!

Ok, that's fair enough. I understand the emotion of frustration when someone won't reply to you and it's not easy.

But at the end of the day if he wants to be with you, he'll come round and contact you when he's good and ready.

But do you really want to be with this guy?

It doesn't sound like he's got a lot going for him.

I dated a guy like this when i was about your age, it's not worth it at the end of the day and i was caught up in the thrill of it all because he was so different to me. It was exciting.

I have two degrees, good job etc. and we weren't a good match.

Try to think with your head instead of your heart in this situation.

Right! It was just a slap in the face, ya know? I know how I may come off here but I was good to him. I brought his mother homemade desserts when I went to his home. When his car broke down before, I said "that's okay hunny bunny, I'll come to you" with a smile on my face. I always told him how great he looked (I always got the feeling he didn't feel like he measured up to me because I'm a bit of a Fashionista!). I always made him feel comfortable and supported. My friends did too - they loved him!

At first I beat myself up for calling as much as I did but then I thought HEY! Who wouldn't do that when they really cared about someone?! I can't tell you how much self-blame I have had over this entire thing. i called too much, I msged his friends, I dumped him, I said this, I said that, but at the end of the day, I don't want someone who is gonna run like this.

And I think you're right - we're too different. I thought the "on paper" stuff didn't matter. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't fall so hard for this guy. Everyone here thinks it was some sort of novelty, or a joke to me, but it wasn't. I have laid in bed for 3 days, while it's been sunny and hot outside, and cried at the mere THOUGHT of never seeing him or speaking to him again. This was REAL to me.

But it's my fault because come on, of course I knew subconsciously a guy like that wouldn't be able to date a girl like me and vice versa. I was living in a fantasy and I think he was too. I'm glad you understand and can see that I have been thinking with my heart and not my head - I need to switch gears.

And my Psych degree kicked in today when I did start thinking with my head a little bit. People who are abandoned as children abandon others. He's textbook, also.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This post sounds fake to me.

An intelligent well-adjusted girl with two degrees doesn't waste her time on a two-bit drug dealer with no education and no future. Either this whole post is a giant joke, or you are lying about yourself, or blowing the situation out of proportion. It doesn't add up at all.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Either this whole post is a giant joke, or you are lying about yourself, or blowing the situation out of proportion.
    ^None of those are very good at all.

I agree I think the post sounds fake as all hell,

In any case If the post is real then you oughta try pushing your head through because it would be easier to do at this point then to pull it out of your A@%. seriously are you kidding me. Suck it up buttercup, 25 years old and two degrees apparently one in psychology... you must have slept through that class or missed the part about playing the victim.

You want to know what happened ? He was probably pretty torn up said he wanted to leave the door open all that jazz probably meant it at the time too but then he was smart enough to call his friend and go for a beer. His friend being someone who wasn't heart broken and thinking bat sh*t sideways smacked some sense into him and said something intelligent along the lines of:

wow she sounds like emotionally charged 14 year old air head and your seriously thinking of going back to that?, isn't your brother in jail and you have to support your sister or whatever? you really think you need more BS in your life right now? Besides if your car breaks and she cant hack it how long do you really think this is going to play out anyway??? you sure she's not bipolar maybe scitzo you said she's 25 years old right??? Sounds to me like she was looking for something turn key right out of the box no assembly or maintenance required Id tell her to check out wall mart. Drop her calls and kill the idea she's a toxic mind f*@K you dont need and the sooner you get rid of her and her memory the better off your going to be!

Then he woulda said something like yeah that makes sense but I feel like I should at least call her or something and the great friend would say"

Pfft you don't owe her jack she called it off and she acted like a child, she's not your GF anymore and it's not your job to protect her feelings, you are however responsible for taking care of yourself and your head is part of that, pick your sh*t up and get back on track and while your at it stop selling dope and get a real job, thats probably the one good realization that came out of you talking to her. If she apologizes to you Id still say don't touch it with a 20 ft poll. right from the get go she told you your not good enough but you will be after you do A,B,C and D what the hell is she doing meanwhile? So what if she has a piece of paper from a college I got one of them too doesn't mean I pick up a girl and try and sell her on the idea that she'll be good enough for once she gets some implants and stilettos that look good to the world alongside my piece of paper. you've had some pretty psycho Gf's before man why do you always go for these basket cases? were you good to her?? Did you lie to her about who you were or your situation? yes or no? if no then maybe you got something to feel bad about but from what I hear you were good to her and she pissed on that the moment their was a bump in the road. If she's got any brains she'll see what she had and she'll see it's gone and next time around she'll use her head till then let her learn her lessons on some other guy and save the headache.

And then he said yeah man Im glad I called you instead of her.

Thank god for good friends

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Smelly old thread that should have stayed dead. Thanks.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

yup, how the **** did hellcat dig this one up?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

I don't want to sound harsh either, but just by reading what you wrote here... I think you're one of those girls who has the mentality of, "I can't believe this dude is ignoring me, nobody ignores me, I'm hot, rich, educated, successful, etc." He is the polar opposite of you, but he has pride.

Ops, just noticed the original post date.

There is nothing wrong with dealing dope (Better than being unemployed any day), or not having a degree. Don't you have to pay to get a degree in the U.S? Perhaps he or his family couldn't afford it. You do sound very full of yourself I'm afraid, like you thought you were better than him. Maybe he thought that as well, I would have ignored you to.

If a woman was telling me what to do with my life after six weeks, I would assume she was going to attempt to control me forever. Perhaps you need to find a nice clean cut, rich college graduate who lives up to your expectations? It would be a lot easier.

He should never have treated her as a Queen seeing as she is nothing more than a princess

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Smelly old thread that should have stayed dead. Thanks.
    Maybe you folks missed this... but the OP is long gone. Dead Thread.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234