+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How wrong am I?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieDokie View Post
    Well just to update those who may be interested we started to formally file the paper work for divorce, should be in the court house by weeks end. UNFORTUNATELY we have to be seperated for 6 months for it to be finalized so sometime in May it'll be done and we need to sell our house. Meeting with our realtor later this week. Starting to tell our family now so this should be fun. haha

Also, I have the contact info on the guys wife (google is a great thing) shes dating or whatever the hell they are doing. What do you think, should I call his wife to blow their spot up too?
    you shouldn't interfere with her life. if she doesn't know then there's a chance for them to work things out.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I'm glad that you're getting the advice you need. I'm mainly here for entertainment, now.

So how hot is this guy's wife? You ever think about going after her? That would kill two birds with one stone.
    yes it would. haha. I wasn't able to find any pictures of her and I'm not driving almost an hour to find out, not worth it, atleast not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    you shouldn't interfere with her life. if she doesn't know then there's a chance for them to work things out.
    I know I shouldn't, but he shouldn't be messing with my wife either. I know two wrongs don't make a right but I'm willing to bend that in this case. One day my wife might catch me in a bad mood and I'll break.

It really is comical when my wife gets pissy at me for being in a bad mood about this whole thing. Some days I wake up and I couldn't care less and others I wake up and I'm a total d%ck to her like I should be. Do I have issues? lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234