+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: cut or uncut

I am circumsized and I'm glad. Seems like most of the ladies prefer it, and I don't want to have to mess with another hygeine responsibility.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    FRASBEE, YOU WERE CUT WHEN YOU WERE 4-5??? JEEZ THATS YOUNG BUT STILL A LITTLE LATE. i KNOW NOW THEY DO IT RIGHT AWAY A FEW WEEKS AFTER BIRTH.
    No no no, sorry to give that impression, mine was cut at birth. I'm saying though I remember when I was around 4 years old I remember just having skin issues on my wanker. Nothin' serious though.

oh i c. Some guys have it done in their teens and jeez i feel relaly bad for them. I;ll continue to snip my boys well if i have more kids one day they will be snipped. I remember my son screaming ahhh i cried so much that day! He was furious
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

I'm circumcised, so I don't have to worry about STD's as much as the anteater guy have to____+

^^^ There's absolutely no link between that. Anyway, I'm just saying theres nothing wrong with being uncut and it's kind of offensive to be saying it's dirty and gross. This can be especially damaging to younger boys, as I know from experience. Here are some stats.

I'm not sure about the accuracy of these figures, stats are from Demographics International and compiled on [url]http://www.mothersagainstcirc.org/majority.htm[/url]

U.S. 63%
    U.K. 1%
    New Zealand 3%
    Australia 10%
    Canada 20% to 25%

The population of the United States is 260 Million. The entire world population is 5 Billion, 700 Million. Out of those, 2 Billion, 647 Million are males currently living. 18% of them are circumcised.

Of the world's male population, the breakdown of the circumcised and intact are:

79 million American infant circs
    9 million American child or adult circs
    13 million Canada, UK, New Zealand & Australia infant circs
    27 million rest of world infant circs
    44 million child or adult circs other parts of world
    315 million Muslim child/adolescent circumcisions

487 million = TOTAL MEN CIRCUMCISED WORLDWIDE (18%)
    2 billion 160 million = TOTAL MEN INTACT WORLDWIDE (82%)

2 billion 647 million = Total Men Living Worldwide

Out of the Worldwide Total of 487 Million Circumcised Men:

65% occur as Muslim cultural circumcisions
    15% occur in other countries
    3% occur in other English speaking countries
    17% occur in the U.S.

**Above statistics complied by Demographics International

U.S. Statistics

According to the National Center for Health Statistics in Washington, D.C., the latest figures on circumcision for the four basic regions of the U.S. as of 1994 (the latest reported date) are:

Northeast 69.6%
    Midwest 80.1%
    South 64.7%
    West 34.2%

Average for entire U.S. is 62.7%

So anyway, if there was a link between disease/infection don't you think more countries would catch on? As I said its mostly tradition. If the movie Eurotrip tought us anything it's that north americans are prudes...lol. Anyway, people are entitled to opinions, but dont be a hateful jerk-face and put down others. I hope im not sounding like a jerk or preacher.

Oh, and hey blue, is there any reason you had your boy cut? It sounds like a really awful thing to put him through if it wasn't neccessary. Were you saying you had it done later, or at birth? If it seemed so traumatic, why have it done to any future children? Just questions, I don't really have too much against the practice of it, or anything against you for doing it.
    Last edited by CptnBeefheart; 30-12-04 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Clarification

u have posed a question that now 7 years later I am asking myself why did i do that to my son? I had my son circ 1 week after birth, and it was horrible to hear my son cry like that he was so little. But now that i look back in my family all the boys are cut, his father was cut and so my son was cut. i was also told that its better for hygine if cut. would i cut my boys if i do have more one day yes i will that extra skin just dosent do it for me.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Only 1% in the UK!??! Oh god...

yea uncut guys like me are only a minority in the US, it really was pretty bad to grow up in a society where it was like, dominated by cut boys, i was put down alot....but hey, now they are usin lube and im not, and im told that the sensation for both the women and the man are greater with the skin intact, so im coming around, i WAS seriously thinking about getting it done, but i dont know if i could let someone take the knife to me!
    love is not born wild, you must set it free

I was circumcised shortly after I was born, but about two years ago I decided to restore my foreskin after I read into the issue.

This book does a very good job of explaining why the foreskin is so important:

[url]www.sexasnatureintendedit.com[/url]

I started by using the stretch and tape method with medical tape, and it worked well during the first month I grew back a lot of skin, but not as much as I wanted. I decided to go with the tugahoy, which is the only foreskin restoration device that is recommended in the aforementioned book.

[url]www.tugahoy.com[/url]

I am very glad that I restored. My glans is much more sensitive and I don't have the kind of sexual frustration that I did most of my life. I feel stimulation in the glans now, where as before I really only felt it in the shaft itself. My first orgasm with the restored foreskin was excellent, and I knew then that I wanted to restore it all the way so that the glans was always kept moist as nature intended.

For the women who say they prefer it cut, you should really check out the first link I post to. Sex the way nature intended it is better than sex with a mutilated penis. It is illegal to remove a woman's clitoris, although doing so prevents women from producing odorous smegma. You certainly wouldn't want to surgically remove your clitoris just because some men within your society think it looks better.

Oh man.. i was 6 or 7 when i was circ. memories.... oh the memories.. ouch.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

While we're on this subject, I thought I would bring up a new surgery that has obvious hygiene and cosmetic benefits.

Enjoy!

[url]http://hcsoftware.sourceforge.net/jason-rohrer/writing/nonfiction/labectomy/[/url]

How the hell do you restore foreskin?

Anyway, I'm uncut, but I've been thinking of getting cut so that I can get it pierced, but that's two painful things... So I think I'm just going to stay with what I have.

It works for me and all the ladies I've been with so...

I'm uncircumcised and proud of it lol

Were I come from its rare to find a cut foreskin...

All this talk about it being dirty and unhygenic is complete rubbish. Its probably down to the guy not showering rather than his uncut penis. Surely an uncut penis better for wanking off...

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    u have posed a question that now 7 years later I am asking myself why did i do that to my son? I had my son circ 1 week after birth, and it was horrible to hear my son cry like that he was so little. But now that i look back in my family all the boys are cut, his father was cut and so my son was cut. i was also told that its better for hygine if cut. would i cut my boys if i do have more one day yes i will that extra skin just dosent do it for me.
    What does it matter if the extra skin 'does it' for you or not, it's your son
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast