+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jerks will always win...

Quote Originally Posted by MynameisJesus View Post
    Are you speaking for yourself or is this a general thing for women? AFAIK looks are far less important for women than for men.
    Being tall/in good shape is not only physical but psychologically it adds to the equation that a man is able to protect a woman.
    Myself. I referred to 'I' didnt I and it's my opinion.

But then red sparrow agrees and she is female.....so 2 females agree

Females are not so focused on looks as men, but looks are always usually the 'initial' attraction for both sexes, harsh fact of reality. A guy still has to be physically appealing to our eye, else we would be capable of forming relationships and sleeping with any man who crossed our path....even the ugly, fat, repulsive guy and you'd never hear the 'nice' guy whinging, he never got the girl....
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 10-01-11 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    even the ugly, fat, repulsive guy and you'd never hear the 'nice' guy whinging, he never got the girl....
    Does that mean all "nice guys" who don't get girls are ugly, fat and/or repulsive?

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Does that mean all "nice guys" who don't get girls are ugly, fat and/or repulsive?
    No, because "physically appealing" has about 6 billion different definitions. My roommate in college and I had no shortage of men who found us attractive. She fell head over heels for a guy she thought was gorgeous...and I thought he was way to short and kind of girlie looking. I fell for a guy who I thought was the most handsome guy I had ever seen, my roommate wrinkled up her nose and couldn't understand why I would be attracted to him. Everyone has things that are more or less important to them. Sure, there are some people who are so standardly beautiful that most people of the opposite sex find the attractive. But most of us vary from the pure ideal in quite a few ways. Her guy was short and too "pretty" for me. My guy was too tall and too heavy for her.

Also, for women I know, physical attraction is informed by behavior. I met a guy once, he was fairly attractive. But the more he whined and acted like a little girl, the more feminine his features appeared to me. The first time I met my boyfriend, I wasn't sure if the spark would be there. But the more time I spent with him, the more sexy he appeared to me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234