Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
You still didn't do it right. See that? Why don't you listen to what I just told you?

Obviously what you're doing isn't working...
He doesn't take you seriously. Probably because you're exceptionally beautiful AND so naive.

Wise man say: In order to avoid a text from a man: you must first give him your number

You find him annoying yet you don't have the fortitude to tell him face to face?

Why would it be nice to have a friendship with a man? This is a red flag.
You don't cite a reason. It sounds as though you "NEED" a man's attention.

You don't need a friendship with a man: you WANT one.
This is a big mistake and it's not the man's fault. It's yours for wanting it. Period.

It's because you're so sweet, you don't get the message across because you gave this
no-hint taking creepy stalker psycho dude: the time of day. (whereas every other woman out there did not)

He possibly views you as "special." (in addition to being naive and cute)

One of my good friends in high school also couldn't stop wanting male friends.
She picked the wrong one to befriend and is now resting in peace at Rose Hills' Cemetary -dead at age 19-
Yeah i see what your saying.. Its not that i need a mans attention.. But i guess i do like to know that men are interested in me after everything thats been going on recently with my ex..
Its just nice to hear that another man thinks im 'cute' or 'awesome to talk to'.. etc.. Compared to been called a 'slut' and 'stupid'.. It makes me feel pretty good and just alot better with myself. Maybe i should try find that happiness with myself but this is helping so..

He did return to the store on saturday morning.. He came to talk to me and i told him that i just wasnt attracted to him and didnt want to hang out or anything.. I apologised for any misunderstanding as after reading these posts i felt pretty bad for not just being straight up with him. He was cool about it and said no hard feelings.. Said he would see me around etc.. Felt good to get it off my chest tbh lol
I guess with some men the hints that im not interested work fine..
I stillll find it annoying though that i feel i cannot be friendly with a man without him thinking it means something else.. lol But i will accept it.

And I know i maybe shouldnt give my number out, but we live in such a small town. Always seeing everyone around whether its at work.. Talking on facebook.. Everybody knows everybody here and i dont feel all too cool if someone says 'Oh hey, hows it going.. You should come out with us sometime or come down to the lake with your daughter..Whats your number il give you a shout'.. I just dont feel cool saying 'no i dont want to give you my number because you might get the wrong idea and start texting me..' lol.. I dont know .. I just see these people as friends and a life.. Iv never lived in a small town like this before so i guess im just not used to it.. If that makes any sense at all.