+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Hymen -- Son of a Bitch :(

King Zarathu Guest
    ever since Mr. 5Star stuck his nose in it.. fat bastard

If I remember correctly you started the argument by calling him cyborg the *****, which particuarly is as funny as the titanic sinking.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by PoetsRevenge84
    Ok...Maybe an inch but I have never heard of it covering the opening AT the opening. That's not anatomically possible. The urethra is right there. If it covered, the girl wouldn't be able to pee. Maybe I was a little off but no one said I was a doctor. No one here needs to be that anal. If I was WAY off, I would appreciate the correction but that was just pushing it a little. It's not like I said the hymen is up her nose. X_X lol
    Your getting confused over this PoetsRevenge84. I suggest you actually look this up [url]http://www.luckymojo.com/faqs/altsex/vulva.html[/url] (which is something I googled for you). The hymen is the opening of the vagina, if intact is does NOT cover the opening of the urethra... I'm not pushing anything, just can't stand your uninformed views...

Many people are under the impression that the hymen is located within the vagina. It is not. It’s part of the vulva, the external genital organs. It’s located outside the vagina. The hymen is a layer of tissue, just like the tissue around the opening of your vagina that partially conceals the vaginal orifice. You may or may not have one, most females do. The hymen is named after the Greek God Hymenaeus -- the God of marriage and weddings, FYI.

During the early stages of fetal development there is no opening into the vagina at all. The thin layer of tissue that conceals the vagina at this time usually divides incompletely prior to birth, forming the hymen. The size and shape of this opening (or openings) varies greatly from person to person.

Sometimes this formation of an opening does not occur, resulting in an imperforated hymen (it lacks the more common opening). Some females have no hymen at birth at all, since the tissue divided completely while they were still in the womb.

Many girls and teens tear or otherwise dilate their hymen while participating in sports like bicycling, horseback riding, gymnastics or inserting tampons, or while masturbating. A girl may not even know this has occurred, since there may be little or no blood or pain involved when this happens. The tissues of the vulva are generally very thin and delicate prior to puberty. The presence or absence of a hymen in no way indicates whether or not a female is a virgin. * You are a virgin until you have sexual intercourse.*

Some hymens are elastic enough to permit a penis to enter without tearing, or they tear only partially, and there is NO bleeding at all. When adequately lubricated the vagina is fairly 'flexible' and will stretch without discomfort for most women. Sometimes, a woman has sex for years with no real 'tearing' at all, only stretching of the hymen and then at another time the same woman might tear from 'rough sex' or sex with a different partner with a larger penis. Remnants of the hymen are usually still present until a woman delivers a baby vaginally. See Pregnancy Articles for more on childbirth.
    [url]http://www.coolnurse.com/hymen.htm[/url]

Seems very strange to me if you know as much as you think you do about sex that you don't know where the hymen is situated
    I'm a classy honey kissy huggy lovey dovey ghetto princess!

LTPoser is our local virgin who has convinced himself that he pulls more ass than Peter North.

You will get used to his humor eventually.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234