+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to reconcile, please help

I know that you doubt, but dont be affraid. U have to do this. as I said, thers lots of ways you can conceal the true intention by doing something else and NOT spending time @ home waiting for him. You need to be if not, act independent and confidant. Its alot easier then it looks, but its hard when feelings are involved. You have to do this to protect ur self as well. Look at it as a proactive action.

well said... confidence is the key.

I just have one more question, for how long should i wait for him to take the iniative to get back together, or when to bring it up again? When we've been doing this for a month by now?

let him bring it up.. if you feel you need to know.. like you are gonna move on if you dont get back with him then bring it up... Im almost at that point myself..

There is no real time limit, as long as u can endure i would say. Its not a game but rather a personal change. You have the opeprtunity here to strenghten your self and evolve. If this all goes to hell then you have atleast not lost everything by going all in.
    How ever this ends you will atleast be a better and stronger person after this. I doubt that you will ever put ur self throught anything similar in the future. The things we say here are not only appliable on your relationship but every. Never give more then u get.

I'm just so afraid that he wont bring it up ever, or never wants to get back together again. at least not now

how old are you two by the way? If he doesnt bring it up then you have to move on eventually, right?

heres the thing.. if he doesnt bring it up.. then YOU can bring it up.. but NOT NOW... im in the same boat as you.. different circumstances obviously and I was the one dumped.. but I am at the point wehre I need to know so I can move on. When you are at that point and he still hasnt brought it up.. thats when you do it..

yeah but that's not consiliation, cause i really don't want to move on.....

19, going 20 soon..
    Now you are probably going to say that we are very young and that he probably needs to "explore" the world before getting serious... :p

yeah you are both still young... not sure how much that matter though

Quote Originally Posted by lifemess View Post
    yeah but that's not consiliation, cause i really don't want to move on.....

19, going 20 soon..
    Now you are probably going to say that we are very young and that he probably needs to "explore" the world before getting serious... :p
    Exactly its always good to learn early on

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    yeah you are both still young... not sure how much that matter though

I personally don't think it matters how old you are. We both knew from the minute we saw each other that we were ment to be..
    And it's probably going to be that way forever.. I think that's one of the reason he takes everything so slow too. Cause he knows that either way what happens now, that someday in the future we'll end up together.. He even said it yesterday.

my parents were married at 21.. but things are differnt now then 45 years ago lol

there are NO absolutes in life.. im just saying the culture and the social aspects of life are different now then they were back then

You are right, age doesnt matter, and no one is judgeing you. But thats the reason you need to rethink, what if you wont live together forever? You are only destroying your self from the inside. We have made lots of good suggestions in this post, just think of it all

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast