+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: some of the newbies are too uptight

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    Think about the other way; at least you didn't get any "Ughhh! What is this? Don't you ever was that thing?" ...
    "I'm terribly sorry, the chart said you were male. I am so, so sorry. Why don't you have a seat and put your feet in these stirrups."

My son got the occasional wow from neo-natal nurses when examining him as a baby. thats a story he can be proud of when he is older. He can be embarrassed by having a erection during one of his ultrasounds. Hahaha!

Oh and to who ever suggested that you become a reg when you don't care if you're a reg or a noob, well I've never actually cared, just curious. Hubby and I were debating at what approximate age you stop calling female customers Miss and start calling them Ma'am. I like language and it's 'rules'.

Oh and who ever was confused by the 'come across' statement, heres a joke for you.

What do you do if you come across a tiger in the jungle?

Wipe it off and run!!!!
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I've been here for 7 years but I'm still a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    Well I find your attitude utterly hilarious , but sometimes infuriating
    But again, who am I to judge? I've only been here for a couple of month
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Evo1114 View Post
    Psst. I can see what you're saying! Haha.

So my eye appointment:

I have to get my eyes dilated and checked once a year. I've been going to my current doctor for 2 years now...so 2 appointments. My last appointment in March, my doctor (she's probably late-30's/early 40's, I'm guessing) puts on the magnifying eye glass thing (whatever the hell they are called). She's looking around for what seems to be a little longer than usual...

Doctor: Wow
    <long pause>
    Me: What is it?
    <another long pause>
    Doctor (speaking softly): Your eyes are the prettiest color blue I have ever seen. Amazing.
    I laugh..whatever
    Doctor (in a even softer, whispery voice): No, seriously. I remember your eyes from your last appointment. I look at eyes all day every day for the last <however many> years, but I could stare at yours all day.
    I squirm in my chair, feeling a bit uneasy. I laugh again. Not sure what to say. Finally I just nervously say 'Thanks' and try to determine if I'm ready to experience the doctor/patient sexual fantasy in real-life right then and there. (<--Ok, I made that part up, but it adds some spice to an otherwise boring story.)
    Doctor: Hmmm. (Now in a normal tone of voice) Ok, but anyways...why don't you look straight ahead for me and read to me the smallest line you can read.

The End.

So that is the story of how (I think? Yes? No?) I may have been hit on by my eye doctor.
    Well I'm Boycotting Facebook. but I need to see those eyes * me blush*
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    Well I'm Boycotting Facebook. but I need to see those eyes * me blush*
    I don't think it is worth giving up your boycott...as for myself, I don't see any difference between me and anyone else with blue eyes, but here ya go. Here are mine eyes...super-zoomed. Haha.

That didn't work.

Screw it, here's the link.

[URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/66457586@N08/6081809734/"]Blah[/URL]

They are a very nice shade of blue. do they change shades at all or are they always that particular shade of blue?

Oh and how they differ from the average blue eyes, they are almost aqua, rather than just blue. Very ... Pretty. Sorry, I couldn't think of a better descriptive word.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

My Goodness! Are you for real?

Huh. People who know my dad always say the same shit about his eyes too. My dad is in his late 60's and I've even had 21-22 year old coworkers comment on his eyes. So thanks for the eyes dad, I guess.

As far as I know, they stay the same shade. I dunno.

You'd know if they change, people would comment. My eyes (also blue) are like a mood ring. When I am super content and at peace, they are a cornflower blue. As I get stressed or excited they darken to an almost black. My mum is similar, but here eyes are hazel and head for green when she is content, egding through brown and into grey when she is upset or excited. Some people find it very off-putting.

I have a feeling MaidenMinx believes in astrology and a whole slew of other metaphysical bullshit.

Attraction waning.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Ha, and I was just going to call him a giant suck up too.
    a bit like yourself
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    you're not the real doppel
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I don't think it is worth giving up your boycott...as for myself, I don't see any difference between me and anyone else with blue eyes, but here ya go. Here are mine eyes...super-zoomed. Haha.

That didn't work.

Screw it, here's the link.

[URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/66457586@N08/6081809734/"]Blah[/URL]
    You have very pretty eyes...they are different from the normal blues I've seen over the years.

Huh. People who know my dad always say the same shit about his eyes too. My dad is in his late 60's and I've even had 21-22 year old coworkers comment on his eyes. So thanks for the eyes dad, I guess.

As far as I know, they stay the same shade. I dunno.
    oh! let me know when you need an eye drop. but of course I'll have to take a close look myself... y'know...
    Last edited by vampiress; 27-08-11 at 01:22 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast