+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Tiger Framed

I can get pussy without signing my hopes and dreams away. And when I can't get pussy I'll buy pussy. There's no real shame in it. Just something to keep discreet.

The only reason to get married is if you are ugly or poor and you have found someone daft enough to sleep with you. Anybody who is rich or pretty that gets married is fckn crazy. if tiger wasnt married his indescretions wouldnt have even made the news. I might as well join in the pissy homo posts as no one gives a fck about tiger being framed. I wonder why. Mybe cause his mums a chinkey or hes black. If he was a good white american im sure that fcker els would be the one doing bird. I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzersize View Post
    I can get pussy without signing my hopes and dreams away. And when I can't get pussy I'll buy pussy. There's no real shame in it. Just something to keep discreet.
    What hopes and dreams?

Quote Originally Posted by Lillypond View Post
    Most guys are just happy they are getting pussy. Marriage is one way to secure life time pussy and companionship. If a guy doesn't agree to monogamy like she wants him to, she might leave him and give her pussy to some other lonely guy.
    read frasbee's signature

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Trolls are annoying as hell. Where did your common sense go you nut jobs?...Oh wait you probably weren't born with any. MY BAD.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just want to say I'm not against marriage tho. I'm married. I like it, most days. Some days I think I'd like to run off with the local fireman for a month or so. Same for my spouse I'm sure (the local barrista in his case).

There is still too much romanticism attached to it, IMO. Perhaps moreso now than in generations past due to hollywood and television. Expectations of some are beyond ridiculous. No one person can be all things to one other person. People have to get real about what they expect from marriage. Actually, I would say its more the sense of *family* (vs. marriage) that appeals.

My own marriage is a partnership consisting of a mutual belief in raising rational children, friendship, humour and combining resources so we can have a good life and comfortable retirement. Probably on a very nice sailboat. We argue too, its something we enjoy as we are both fairly strong personalities. So far (as I know), monogamy isn't an issue. If it is someday, I guess I'll deal with it then. Shrug.

PS - Jazzercise isn't a troll.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Trolls are annoying as hell. Where did your common sense go you nut jobs?...Oh wait you probably weren't born with any. MY BAD.
    Where did your common sense go? The majority of marriages end in divorce. Assuming you're the typical gal, you've probably fallen madly in love with a boy, and at the time you probably couldn't imagine life without him. And now you probably can't imagine life with him.

Well, guess what, nothing changes. Except one day you'll get engaged. You'll be the happiest woman in the world. And then the years roll by. You're both bored. He's having sex behind your back. That's reality. Not Prince Charming loving you forever and ever. Virile, sexually healthy men are hard-wired to have sex with multiple young partners. One day you're gonna get old and boring. Steel yourself for disappointment or don't dig too deep into your hubby's affairs and instead have a little fun on the side yourself.

Monogamy does not work. Clearly it doesn't. Just because you belong to a society that extols the virtues of marriage and monogamy doesn't make any of it true. A million people can agree 2+2=5 and they'd be wrong. Numbers don't make right. If anything numbers make people stupid. A bunch of otherwise intelligent people all agreeing on one idiot idea because it feels comfortable to share the same opinion as the next guy. Bah.
    Last edited by Jazzersize; 28-09-11 at 01:30 AM.

sadie_genie Guest
    I just can't imagine myself not having a family though. I mean, the idea of having mulitple partners is appealing for now but how about when you get older? Your parents are dying. Your friends have their own familities and too busy with their own things. It would get very lonely. The appeal of a sense of belonging in having a family of my own is pretty strong.
    Last edited by sadie_genie; 28-09-11 at 06:20 AM.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Where did your common sense go? The majority of marriages end in divorce. Assuming you're the typical gal, you've probably fallen madly in love with a boy, and at the time you probably couldn't imagine life without him. And now you probably can't imagine life with him.

Well, guess what, nothing changes. Except one day you'll get engaged. You'll be the happiest woman in the world. And then the years roll by. You're both bored. He's having sex behind your back. That's reality. Not Prince Charming loving you forever and ever. Virile, sexually healthy men are hard-wired to have sex with multiple young partners. One day you're gonna get old and boring. Steel yourself for disappointment or don't dig too deep into your hubby's affairs and instead have a little fun on the side yourself.

Monogamy does not work. Clearly it doesn't. Just because you belong to a society that extols the virtues of marriage and monogamy doesn't make any of it true. A million people can agree 2+2=5 and they'd be wrong. Numbers don't make right. If anything numbers make people stupid. A bunch of otherwise intelligent people all agreeing on one idiot idea because it feels comfortable to share the same opinion as the next guy. Bah.
    I understand your point, I simply do not agree. But are you saying that women are hard-wired as well to be having sex with multiple partners?
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

meanwhile tiger rots in prison while all anyone cares about is if monotony is possible in humans.
    I die a little inside every time i open this thread.....
    ps. fck els

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

On the other hand, you've never been with anyone who has made you want to consider monogamy for even a while, have you?

Face it. You're a cad. Own your fiendishness, Flashman. Monogamy may not be the norm, but it is on the spectrum. If not nearly as common as Cinderella wishes.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    meanwhile tiger rots in prison while all anyone cares about is if monotony is possible in humans.
    I die a little inside every time i open this thread.....
    ps. fck els
    Stop crying already, it's embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    On the other hand, you've never been with anyone who has made you want to consider monogamy for even a while, have you?

Face it. You're a cad. Own your fiendishness, Flashman. Monogamy may not be the norm, but it is on the spectrum. If not nearly as common as Cinderella wishes.
    Spot on. I'd never met anybody that made me want to be monogamous until my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Stop crying already, it's embarassing.
    Whos crying? Im just angry about an injustice. Its not enough that the greatest golfer to ever live has been framed, but my thread gets hijacked by gays like you talking a load of shite. It wasnt a thread about monopoly between men and women.
    Its embarrassing that you cant spell embarrassing.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Whos crying? Im just angry about an injustice. Its not enough that the greatest golfer to ever live has been framed, but my thread gets hijacked by gays like you talking a load of shite. It wasnt a thread about monopoly between men and women.
    Its embarrassing that you cant spell embarrassing.
    It's embarrassing you can't spell shit.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast