+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: You know what the suckiest thing about being dumped is?

I sometimes feel like im goin mad.
    Most of the day im ok i can keep my mind off my recent ex by doing things to try to better my life. But as soon as im in bed my mind just races over and over about her. Then i tend to dream about her and wake up and i cant believe that she dumped me. I just cant seem to accept it. Then i come round and im ok bout it, but i know tonight il be just the same. Im unemploed at the mo, and its really messing up my sleep patterns.
    Can someone tell me if im obsessing about this unhealthily??? I really feel like im goin mad!! What can i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Whats the reason you lost your girlfriend? What story? You write in a confusing manner. Well...no girl has ever dated me yet soooo....I guess I can say that.

well, We had all these so called problems, issues for which she needed some space ... The space was meant to "sort out" the issues.. what happened actually was she made sure she would have someone else to fall for once she breaks up with me.. I guess these things are common but it still sucked like hell.. I mean I was thinking, well we would work on the issues... while she was like how the f%$^ am gonna get laid after this is over
    anyway thats the reason I said that ppl will break up with u...then imme hook up with someone else.... and then try to sell a story that " U know what, it all happened after we were over, he was soooooooooooooooooooo helpful in those difficult times" and more white lies!

PS: I write in confusing manner cause am confused myself.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by confusedsoul
    well, We had all these so called problems, issues for which she needed some space ... The space was meant to "sort out" the issues.. what happened actually was she made sure she would have someone else to fall for once she breaks up with me.. I guess these things are common but it still sucked like hell.. I mean I was thinking, well we would work on the issues... while she was like how the f%$^ am gonna get laid after this is over
    anyway thats the reason I said that ppl will break up with u...then imme hook up with someone else.... and then try to sell a story that " U know what, it all happened after we were over, he was soooooooooooooooooooo helpful in those difficult times" and more white lies!

PS: I write in confusing manner cause am confused myself.. lol
    Sounds pain-full. She gave you the "I need space" Bullsh*t and then went for someone else? That sucks.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by confusedsoul
    Thats tough going. Really reminds me of one of my ex g/f's. The only difference is mine disappeared for 3 weeks, then came and told me she only saw me as a friend, and 2 weeks later was with someone new... I get taken for a ride regularly by women, they tend to take me for all i've got and take advantage of my good nature and then leave.

Anyway, enough of me waffling on about myself - I am so sorry to hear of what happened. Shes a very insensitive individual and I think that you will realise what a blessing that this really is. For her to do such a thing to you is really not what a decent girl would do. She completely disrespected your feelings and emotion and therefore has moved on to the next guy. She was quite devious in the way she left you. It really is her loss and not yours. You can, and most definitely will find someone much much better.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234