View Poll Results: Most unusual person U have had sex with ??

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • next door neighbor

2 7.69%
  • co-worker

3 11.54%
  • sister-in-law or brother-in-law

1 3.85%
  • just a good friend

7 26.92%
  • aunt or uncle

1 3.85%
  • brother or sister

6 23.08%
  • a perfect stranger

6 23.08%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Who have you had sex with?

OK onlyvirgins whats ur problem man,u dont seem to want 2 let like ANYONE have sex and u cant seem 2 resist forcing ur opinion on them and yet,shes married 2 young.maybe u should just have a good think about what ur doing,people dont wanna hear it dude
    I'm paranoid about the people I meet,why are they talking to me and why can't anyone see,I just wanna live...
    We're about as similar as two dissimilar things in a pod....

Quote Originally Posted by abovethisall911
    OK onlyvirgins whats ur problem man,u dont seem to want 2 let like ANYONE have sex and u cant seem 2 resist forcing ur opinion on them and yet,shes married 2 young.maybe u should just have a good think about what ur doing,people dont wanna hear it dude
    Shaddup.

(Pbbbt.)

I had trouble reading that garabge scribble above. I am not forcing my opinion on anyone. I just thought to my-self that 21 is pretty early for marriage. Learn were the word "like" should be placed in a sentence please. I also do not mind when others have sex. You are the reason for the existance of all the blonde jokes I believe.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 09-04-05 at 03:01 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Well its nice that you have to resort to the oldest cliche joke in the book,not even knowing whether I am blonde or not.Come up with something more original next time.Based upon the fact that you have never met me I don't see how you would know whether I am in fact stupid or not.
    I'm paranoid about the people I meet,why are they talking to me and why can't anyone see,I just wanna live...

Ok so it did say I'm blonde in my profile,fair dos.I take it back hehe

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wtf are you talking about??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I've had sex with a co-worker and next door neighbour. Also I have weekly sex sessions with good friends (female of course). I swear I'm telling the truth, I wouldn't lie! Scouts honour.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

There you have it...

Ahahahaha!

(I'm laughing at you.)

Well at least I know when I'm wrong and I admit it,no shame there

onli virgins, are you a virgin? just interested. hey can i ask you guys a question, ive only had one sexual partner, and my boyfriends only had me. a few of you seem to have had (what seems liek to me) a lot of sexual partners......does anything detract from the intamacy of sex the more poeple you have?
    im only 18 and moving in with my boyfriend in 13 weeks....im thinking if we ever split up ( which of course i dont think will happen) ill have trouble bringing myself to sleep with another man, to trust a man and give him my body again. i think a lot of the problem is i associate men with pain and abuse, i cant imagine being with a man thats not simon?
    anyway yeah, so does anything change the more people you have? does it become less special or is it the same?

ive only been with one other guy,i was with him for a whole year and i thought it was special blah blah blah coz he was the first guy id slept with.he actually turned out to be a total jerk and it feels a lot more special with my current boyfriend because he really does love me (and i love him).i think it would only be less special if you didnt love the guy or anything,if it was just sex you know

Your not even smart enough to go back and simply edit your post. No, you have to do it the blonde way by making another useless post and getting laughed at....oh well...lol im just kidding around with you.

if it was just sex you know
    It was just attachment you know.
    It was just love you know
    It was just a stupid relationship you know
    It was just anything you know

Isn't it funny how I can apply that to anything?
    This goes to everybody because abovethis911 might not understand what I mean....her blonde-ness might get in the way .

I said "if".Don't conveniently edit out a word that can change the whole perspective on the sentence.People do go out and just have sex that's fine for them but actually it's not my thing so jeez get off my back will you

I said "if".Don't conveniently edit out a word that can change the whole perspective on the sentence.
    What the hell are you talking about? "If" made no difference on the perspective of that statement. If it was just sex, It was just sex,...same thing. You are still implying that "it is just sex".

People do go out and just have sex that's fine for them but actually it's not my thing so jeez get off my back will you
    ^
    .I strongly dis-agree.
    V

Teasing is the most fun game ever.And also blackrose,what you just described,I've done that kinda thing before and you're spot on.Sent my guy nuts.Nice tip hehe
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 12-04-05 at 12:12 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast