+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Oral pleasure techniques

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    maybe it's your "manly" way of talking that threw me off. who knows.

raverboy
    What's that supposed to mean?

I'm giving the guy decent advice. That's more than what i've seen you do.
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahahaha touchy subject huh?? to tell you the truth i'm only on this site to basically make fun of everyone, that includes you. i rarely give advice because i've gave too much advice in the past and it gets repeatative. if you don't like what i have to say, then don't read it... but i'll still laugh in the process.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    Ok. Here are the few things that I have come across that work like a charm. Start by teasing the hell out of him. Take his shirt off and kiss down his body slowly. Play at his nipples until you have him going crazy under you. Then kiss down his body until you reach his stomach. Rub him through his pants a little and once you think he is hard, take off his pants and anything he has on underneath. While still kissing his belly (and avoiding his penis), rake your nails down his thighs slowly. Do this until he starts trying to get himself closer to your mouth. Once this occurs, take him into your hand and gently start to stroke him. Make sure he is really hard. Now you might want to start puting your mouth to better use. He'll be nearly dieing at this point but that's what you want. Take him into you mouth and just let your mouth warm him up and wet him a bit. Move up and down on him a couple of times and then pull back, letting him out of your mouth. Take your tongue and make it rigid and rub it against that little ridge om the underside of the head. Look up at him when you do this and make eye contact. Guarenteed his eyes will be rolling back into his head. After that, kiss down the underside of the shaft until you reach his balls. Tease those a little with your mouth. While you are doing this, make sure your hand went back to stroking him slowly. Take as much of his balls into your mouth as you can and gently play with them with your tongue and lips. Work him like this for a little but don't go overboard. Move your mouth back up eventually and take as much of him into your mouth now. Use your hand to get what ever your mouth couldn't reach. Use your other hand to take over where your mouth left off on his balls. Rub them in your fingers and continue to increase the speed of your mouth. Once you think he is getting close to releasing, move your fingers back behind his balls and rub that little patch of skin there. This will drive him crazy and will probably send him right over the edge. Have fun!
    god damn girl!! i have 1 word for you,.....Amazing lol i got hard from reading this not like you all care but DAMN!

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Smoker
    god damn girl!! i have 1 word for you,.....Amazing lol i got hard from reading this not like you all care but DAMN!
    haha... nice!... good to know, bud... glad i managed to effect more then fras. lol

the truth i'm only on this site to basically make fun of everyone, that includes you.

raverboy
    I can see you have an exciting life.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I can see you have an exciting life.
    lol...for real.
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OV... actually yes, because i'm not afriaid to make a phone call.

OV and rage.. you guys come to this site to give advice. i come here to give my 2 cents.

raverboy

OV... actually yes, because i'm not afriaid to make a phone call.

OV and rage.. you guys come to this site to give advice. i come here to give my 2 cents.

raverboy
    He has a point, lets just end it now.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    end?? i love confrontation.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by MaRTiaL RaGe
    He has a point, lets just end it now.
    ok but doesn't "giving my 2 cents" and "advice" mean one and the same thing?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes it does. which is why you say what's on your mind and i will say what's on mine. i don't see how making fun of others is any different from giving advice. i will tell you the truth in a demeaning way.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    Actually ... "giving my 2 cents" just means that I'm giving my opinion ... but I'm not neccessarily "advising" you ...

make sense?
    Actually ...when you give advice ..you are giving your opinion.

OKAY...back to topic...BlackRose, what does a girl like done to her? I need the details to see if I'm doing things right. I know she is getting off and likes me doing it, but maybe some extra tips would be good
    [url=http://www.chaoseffect.net][/url]

I wasn't sure exactly what you were asking for at first but I am revising my original post. I am pretty sure that you want to know how to pleasure a woman considering the name of this thread. Ok. Here it goes.

It really all depends on the type of woman but most women will enjoy some small variation of what I am about to say. If they don't then I am stumped.

Take your girl and kiss her gently. Work her up to it. Kiss for a long time. Not too long but until you feel her breathing harder. Make sure to use your hands the whole time. At this point, keep them above her neck. Probably one on the back of her neck and the other in her hair. After you really get her worked up, lay her down and move over her, still kissing her gently. Slide your hands down the sides of her body. Don't just go for the obvious spots. Slide your hands over her arms and touch her hands and fingers. Slide back up and move down the sides of her body again. Run your fingers over her stomach gently and then down over the tops of her thighs. Slowly bring them back up now and gently caress her breasts through her shirt. Kiss down to her neck now and keep it gentle. Give her light kisses and licks over her neck slowly while you caress her breasts. After you think she is ready to go a step further, slide your hands down to the hem of her shirt and slip them under. Touch over her bare stomach and see how she reacts. If she seems to like it, then slide them up and feel over her breasts again. If she isn't wearing a bra at the time, just go right to teasing her nipples gently with your fingers. Trace around them softly and them give them a light pinch. Nothing that will make her jump though. After a little bit of this, slide your hands out and start to take off her clothes. Take off her shirt and move your kissing to her collar bone. Lightly nip on it with your teeth before sliding down between her breasts. Kiss under them and over them first. When your mouth is on one, use your fingers to mimic the motions of your mouth on the other. Eventually start to kiss her nipple and lick it gently. At this point, you need to gague what she is into. If she seems like she would lick a little rougher play, then go for it. After paying attention to her breasts for a while (and also making sure not to let your hands go idle!), make you way down to her belly. Kiss every inch of her. Lick around her naval and tease her while you open up her pants. Take off her pants only. Leave her panties on. Kiss down to the waist band of them and then veer off one way or another and kiss down over the top of her thigh. Make your way to her inner thigh and kiss her gently. Use your hands to move her legs where you want them if she doesn't do it for you. Never touch her between the legs yet. You want to build up the antisipation. Kiss all the way down to her ankle and then make your way back up. Do this to both legs. Make sure you take your time because the longer it takes you to do this, the more anxious she will be to have you touch her in more desired areas. Finally, once you've teased her enough, touch over her lips through her panties. Rub very gently and then kiss there lightly. While you do that, start to remove her panties. Once they are off. Spread her legs and kiss along her inner thighs again but stay close to the top. Don't get carried away and forget the goal. Make your way upwards until you reach her lips again. Kiss and lick over them slowly. Once you have her going crazy under you, use one hand to part her lips gently. Start by licking up and down the entire area. Taste her and maybe, if you think she's into it, make a couple of noises to let her know how good you think she tastes (a lot of women are self conscious about themselves in that regard, so let her know if you like it!). Press your tongue into her opening a bit but don't do this more then a couple of times. It's not where she is going to get the most pleasure. Move up and start to gently lick over het clit with small laps. Don't apply much pressure to it just yet because it will be sensitive to start. One you work her up to it, apply more pressure with your laps and then press your face down into her. wrap your lips around the clit and around a bit of the surrounding area and suck gently. Use your tongue while you do this. At this point, you will again need to figure out what your girl likes. Some women need harder stimulation where other women only need light touching to get off. You need to find this out either ahead of time or while your down there. Start off gentle and if she is bucking up against your face, you know to do it harder. She'll let you know if it's too much with her noises. Listen to her while you are doing this. After you figure all of this out, don't move away from her clit. This is the difference between men and women. You can abandon the penis mid blowjob or handjob to do something elsewhere and then go back and the guy will still be able to cum. With girls, they need constant stimulation. The biggest mistake men make is to go down and start licking the hole again. Forget that, just keep your tongue on her clit. This is where your free hand comes into play. Slide two fingers into her, palm up and curl your fingers in a "come hither" motion. When you feel your fingers rubbing on a textured area, you know you've found her g-spot. Either that or she'll be moaning a lot more. Either way, you'll know. Rub that spot while you suck on her clit. She'll come in no time. Hope that helped some of you guys out there who didn't know how to properly go down on a woman. Enjoy.
    Last edited by BlackRose; 15-04-05 at 05:27 AM.

you should consider writing a novel.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast