+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaven or non-shaven?

My ex never shaved all she did was light trim and if I didnt lov eher so much I woulda be grossed out, alot of girls I have been with were bald which is nice, but my gf now has it the best way I think its a nice landing strip

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha i love to see a cat fight.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

when I was younger I didn't have the nerve to shave it off....but when I started becoming sexually active, it seemed the men preferred bald...i personally love shaving it all bald...i hate body hair in any orifice....i mean look at it this way: women shave their pits to help remove odours....same applies to the nether region. My bf loves my clean, bald plotte and hopes i shave it all the time!!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No...

Women shave their pits because it's a social norm.

You're just trying to add purpose to it.

have you ever smelt a sweaty hairy armpit even after washing and applying smellies yukkkkk shave it off ..........

Men don't shave their armpits, and regular bathing and good hygiene seems to take care of bad odors. Of course, I think that the trend towards removing all trace of physical maturity will lead us towards men shaving their armpits, too.

BTW: I've heard that public hair traps natural body scents called pheromones that are supposed to act as aphrodisiacs, so keep that in mind before you go bald.

As far as I know phermones are put off all over the body, not just down there. So, even if they did shave it wouldnt matter they would still be detactable to a man.
    ~Sarah~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by alien
    have you ever smelt a sweaty hairy armpit even after washing and applying smellies yukkkkk shave it off ..........
    Yeah dude.

That kind of odor doesn't happen in a day.

The whole idea of pheromones is unproven scientifically, but it makes sense to assume that IF they are secreted at all, they would be secreted in larger quantities in areas of the body that are naturally covered with hair (armpits and genitalia) because these are also the areas that secrete other substances in higher quantities. Now whether or not they DO anything, the jury is out. It is merely a point to ponder.

Shaven clenliness thing just for me that and i dont like guys with lots of hair either... so i have to set an example... I also shave headto about my neckline...I probably spend half my life in the tub... with some water safe friends!!
    Sexy Sexy!

Shaved is much more yummy....
    But hair is a turn on.

Alternate months....it keeps things exciting.
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

Quote Originally Posted by linabby
    Shaven clenliness thing just for me that and i dont like guys with lots of hair either... so i have to set an example... I also shave headto about my neckline...I probably spend half my life in the tub... with some water safe friends!!
    You grow hair around your neckline? Are you a hobbit?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well pubic hair traps something, however i'm not sure that these pheromones will always smell good. damn, i shutter at the thought of smelling another stank pussy.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I am kind of surprised at the number of people here who have apparently not been exposed to good hygiene.

Quote Originally Posted by KRISTI S
    I have found that men really prefer it shaved, and if they have never tried it, they are hooked once they do. If the man is shaved also, it enhances the sensations sooooooooo much. You are just getting less hair contact and more flesh on flesh. Its alot more cleaner, more enjoyable, and nobody ends up with hair in their mouth, ewww.
    I really agree with you, i love the feeling when we both shave, and i like to trim it for you if you have hair and shave it myself, its a turn on...
    [EMAIL=yendorserv@yahoo.com]LOOKHERE[/EMAIL]

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast