+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: tells me that we can try again in the future

i jsut cant do this guys... i miss him so much i dont know how to cope with all this - i thought i was doing better but im not - i wanna call him, see him, text him but i cant cos it only pushes he further away.... i dont know how to deal and how to leave him alone ..... its not gonig to bring him back to me that much he has made clear....... i dont know how to do this HELP

Yikes! You are scaring me!

im scaring me - i love this guy and i screwed up so badly hes never going to want anything to do with me again - saying we can try again in a few years, saying that this attraction and connection is always going to be there between up is all crap - no one has a few years apart then decides to try again

Darling, maybe HE doesn't have the "attraction and connection" for YOU anymore. This is not all about YOU. His feelings are as important as yours. Move on. Watch the movie "Fatal Attraction". You are starting to remind me of Glen Close.

Quote Originally Posted by buzz bee
    i jsut cant do this guys... i miss him so much i dont know how to cope with all this - i thought i was doing better but im not - i wanna call him, see him, text him but i cant cos it only pushes he further away.... i dont know how to deal and how to leave him alone ..... its not gonig to bring him back to me that much he has made clear....... i dont know how to do this HELP
    my friend always tell me this.. put your foot down. and stay there..
    "Ogres are like onions."

just forget it.... no one in this forum can tell me what he is going to do - no one in this forum knows our history... thanks anyways but no one can give me an answer to this, its time that will be the decider

YES.....e should be the decider...

Quote Originally Posted by buzz bee
    just forget it.... no one in this forum can tell me what he is going to do - no one in this forum knows our history... thanks anyways but no one can give me an answer to this, its time that will be the decider

Yes, it's really our time to be the decider..do what you want...

yup.... eventually no mater how much it hurts youve just got to let go.... and hopefully if he ever comes crawling back to me ill be in a place where i can say - you where never any good for me and i dont want to risk my heart with you again - its hard, but i suppose with time it will get easier, as long as i dont have to see him - hes already dating other people - 6 weeks after we finished so if i ment so little to him its time i started to get over him - hes never coming back it was all just a bullshit line to try and let me down easier

pain is a friend buzz bee ,

keeps us awake in life

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

dont worry pain is one thing im not short on at the moment.... its something hes not feeling

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234