+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite position and why?

one day my friend

confusednow Guest
    my fave is prob him on top but i like other ones too

I wanna try doing it standing up.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    I wanna try doing it standing up.
    that one is tricky - lots of practice and upper body strenght required.

I like being on top the most. Doggy style is also good.

To rephrase what Woody Allen said to better tailor my situation: I'd be damned good at love if I ever had it. I practice a lot on my own!
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

haha your not "damaged goods" unless youve had your heart ripped out and are still hurt. your actually fresh meat cougar style. you need a milf to corrupt you

y dont u just date a younger girl. your 23? so try to meet an 18/19 year old-you can learn from each other
    Last edited by michelle23; 03-06-13 at 06:47 AM.

...you just pretty much described all my fantasies, michelle.. I can't date younger because I can't seem to date whatsoever. Beggars can't be choosers. Hell, I've never been on an actual date before. The only girlfriend I had, we were in a relationship before we ever hung out. Hell, all I knew was her first name went we entered that relationship.

Reverse cowgirl or girl on top is my fave. Guess I'm the cliche girl who likes to be in control, but hey! and I feel like reverse is more when it's just about making each other feel good, and when I face him it's way more intimate, so just depends on the mood I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    ...you just pretty much described all my fantasies, michelle.. I can't date younger because I can't seem to date whatsoever. Beggars can't be choosers. Hell, I've never been on an actual date before. The only girlfriend I had, we were in a relationship before we ever hung out. Hell, all I knew was her first name went we entered that relationship.
    hmm i hear you can buy these social shades in the sims that draw people to you like a magnet. wonder if theyl invent those for you in real life

seriously though you just need confidence. act like your a catch and youll catch a fish

there are 3 basic positions: missionary, woman on top & doggy style; other positions are a variation on the 3
    I can only cum when I'm on top; I like sex on the sofa the best when he's sitting up while I'm on his lap, leaning forward facing him
    daytime is best so I could wash up afterwards then eat

Yeah. I cum harder when I'm on top. Like if he holding my waist pushing deeper in me but I can cum if he on top too if he hitting the right spots. I feel in control sometimes if he on top. Like I'm topping from the bottom, pressing my titts against his chest and him kissing under my neck and throwing my legs over his shoulders..feel soooo good. I like him to stare at me if he on top or If I'm riding because I will caress my titts and lick them and play with myself and lick my juices off of anywhere. A guy loves that shit. I get turned on when he hit it from the back because I like to throw it back and I like to look at him looking at my body. Its get deeper then that btw but I will leave it at that, Yeah I like it nasty = )
    Last edited by Starnique; 06-06-13 at 08:31 AM.

the only way i cant cum is doggy style. i would if i tried and pratised it more but its our quickie position so its normally only every now and again if im not really in the mood.. he cums real fast that way.

^^^right I cant cum doggy either. most men do.

Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast