+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Placing a Craigslist ad...

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Nice guys don't have sex.
    Bull. Nice guys have sex all the time. Assholes do too, but their relationships don't last. I know, I'm a (semi) reformed asshole.

I'm trying to imagine situations in which nice guys have sex; a) he got the girl drunk in which case his darker side, the true side rather, shows b) he finds a hooker/blowup doll/whathaveyou c) gets it from girls that it isn't shallow to say are honestly not attractive whatsoever
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Lets rephrase....

Nice guys with confidence have sex. But, you can be nice/ a gentleman w/o being a wuss. Just got to be charming and get the girl laughing.

I have always been a nice a guy and its worked for me.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 15-04-13 at 10:06 AM.

Hm....I've never seen a nice guy who has confidence: Usually, sex turns a nice guy into a real jackass. The success goes to his head. But I suppose theoretically, it is possible.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Hm....I've never seen a nice guy who has confidence: Usually, sex turns a nice guy into a real jackass. The success goes to his head. But I suppose theoretically, it is possible.
    Ya getting women gave me more confidence to always be myself. No reason to be a jackass and treat woman badly.

I'm actually even nice to ugly woman. In the past there was the ugly girl, Sara, from high school. Well I was always nice to her and even got mad and made people stop when they were making fun of her. Well years later we went to the same college and it turned out a girl I liked was good friends with her. Sara had nothing but good things to say about me and her friend became my GF.

I have even run into a exGF's sister while I was on a date. Her and my date got to talking and even went to the bathroom together. Well, they came back and the bar was closing so we left. Once we got in my car my date grabbed me, kissed me, and basically was all over me.

So being a good guy helps, especially when they hear it from other women.

And then there are guys who think they are nice but they are negative and have a hate on for people.

^^^ yes: "Good guy" is good. "Nice guy" not so much.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Never heard of those types. But one is nice based on their public actions, not whatever feelings those hypothetical guys harbor. After all, one could be a good person in public and secretly be like Patrick Bates in their mind..which doesn't change how they should be perceived by the public if they don't act their American Psycho fantasy (just out of e.g.'s sake, I picked American Psycho).

And not another "nice guy" discussion, anyway: there are very few actual nice guys, and those that are legitimate ones don't profess to be one.

Yes... It's the "self proclaimed" nice guys that usually are anything but.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Self-proclaimed in anything usually means they're not at all what they say they are. That's why I hate describing myself: I think I am just whatever anyone who thinks of me at that moment thinks I am. So I guess that means I am many things to a number of different people.

i always heard craigslist is best for one nighters or prostitutes.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    I'm actually even nice to ugly woman. In the past there was the ugly girl, Sara, from high school. Well I was always nice to her and even got mad and made people stop when they were making fun of her. Well years later we went to the same college and it turned out a girl I liked was good friends with her. Sara had nothing but good things to say about me and her friend became my GF.

So being a good guy helps, especially when they hear it from other women.
    See LR? This is what I'm talking about - this is non-electronic social networking, and it works.

Well, I never said to be mean to ugly women. I get the point, though. It's somewhat parasitic, though; that's partly why I am not overly sociable. I dislike superficial BS and part of that is latching onto someone or many peers to use them. I prefer not to treat people as means to an end; I think of them as ends in themselves. Unfortunately, it seems that part of life is half mutual symbiosis and the other is parasitic.

Nobody said to be superficial or fake. Just be nice to them, and not falsely. Nothing hard about that.

Heck, I met a girl when I was fresh out of HS who was 6'2"- I was 5'9" at the time who'd I'd vaguely known in HS... her nickname was "Moose" because she was so big (not overweight, just proportionately built for height. She was really pretty, so I asked her out... turned out to be the best lay of my young life. Everybody's the same height in bed, heheheheh... We never got together as GF/BF, but she talked me up to some friends and I ended up hooking up with one of them.

Hell, my first threesome was because a GF I had when I was 16 tried to break up with me/get me together with a friend of hers... Her friend and I hit it off and then started making out... a little while later my ex GF came into the room, said "I can't stand it" and all three of us ended up in bed together.

Good times, LOL

Anyhow... be good to people, and not just because you want to use them.

WOW. WTF. Lucky sonuvagun...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast