+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Complicated relationship with a dancer

Guess it's good to have a perspective of a former dancer. I really am a funny guy not to mention the best looking mug who comes into that joint though. I mean, did you ever offer to add a client on facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by Saya View Post
    I have a friend who went out with a stripper. They met where she work, but their relationship didn't last long since after they been together for a bit because he didn't like her working as a stripper.
    So in your case, if you did ask her out and if she say yes then, it is probably only going to be casual and it won't last long.
    If she continued to dance I really wouldn't see it as a problem. I may have some issues. Jealousy is not one of them.

Maybe you should take my advice. I personally have never offered to add a client to facebook as I keep my private life very seperate. It seems like you're really into her. Ask her out and then the more you all interact outside the club, see how she acts towards you then. That's when her true feelings will come out. See if she still charges you outside the club and if so then you will know that you're nothing more then a client. That's the only way you're really going to know what she's all about by getting to know her outside the club.

I always never let anything leave the club. If a guy tries to talk to me which happens all the time, I just say look, I keep my personal life personal okay? *smiles* bye.
    Last edited by Starnique; 27-04-13 at 02:53 AM.

Starnique have point. Daygame is diferent than Nightgame. Its because people give themself more permision at night especialy at club. Things will be a bit different out there in sunlight.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I'm seeing her tonight actually. I'll probably just end up asking her if there are any nice restaurants in the area and ask if she'd like to join me there sometime. If she declines the offer than I'll probably continue seeing her as I'm much happy with her being in my life than being alone.

Wow... just... wow.

I know right. I give really good advice. I totally have it going on.

What can we say? The man's in luv with a stripper.
    Last edited by Starnique; 27-04-13 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nathoonder View Post
    I'm seeing her tonight actually. I'll probably just end up asking her if there are any nice restaurants in the area and ask if she'd like to join me there sometime. If she declines the offer than I'll probably continue seeing her as I'm much happy with her being in my life than being alone.
    That's probably the saddest thing I've ever read on this particular forum.

What kind of childhood did you have, I wonder.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Lol, you be so serious and I take you serious but you really make laugh. Haha

hahahaha

Dude........put the dollar bills away and stop seeing this stripper. It's not heathy man, it's just a temporary fix that really is sad and quite empty. I get it, you are lonely. I have had 10 months of being alone and I finally met a great girl. It's only been 2 dates, but guess what my loneliness is completely gone, we have so much fun together, and I wake up everyday wanting to be with her.

You need a woman not a stripper putting on a show. Go on a real date, make a connection with a good woman, and you will wonder why the hell you were wasting all the money pining over a stripper.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 27-04-13 at 06:56 AM.

Looking again at this thread title... I bet this "relationship" doesn't seem complicated to the dancer. She does her job well and gets paid. This guy is just a regular customer.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

She wasn't there tonight so I'm pretty disappointed. I realize some aspects of my relationship may not be health and may be somewhat empty however. On a night off like tonight and I have nobody else to hang out with. What do I do? It's not as if I have a girlfriend I can call up and make plans with. I love going there and spending time with her. I feel like I can tell her anything about myself. She's so sweet and beautiful and willing to converse with me and I can't get that anywhere else. It's my ultimate ambition to develop a real relationship with her but the way she makes me feel is worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    That's probably the saddest thing I've ever read on this particular forum.

What kind of childhood did you have, I wonder.
    I don't think it's sad, most of the time. In fact, I feel blessed that she's in my life, even with her presence being so limited.

That is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by nathoonder View Post
    She wasn't there tonight so I'm pretty disappointed. I realize some aspects of my relationship may not be health and may be somewhat empty however. On a night off like tonight and I have nobody else to hang out with. What do I do? It's not as if I have a girlfriend I can call up and make plans with. I love going there and spending time with her. I feel like I can tell her anything about myself. She's so sweet and beautiful and willing to converse with me and I can't get that anywhere else. It's my ultimate ambition to develop a real relationship with her but the way she makes me feel is worth the money.
    If you weren't spending so much money at the strip club, you could be living a more well-rounded life involving friends and activities. You're more likely to find a real girlfriend by living a normal life than by hanging with the dancer.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast