+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What should I do? countine or end

Quote Originally Posted by Eng.Jackadmans View Post
    Scientist don't make your nice things princess. Engineers do. Without Engineers, science is just a philosophy, and as useless as the bible or Qur'an.
    Haha... yet without scientists, there would be no engineers.

Can you tell me why I am socially/emotionally zero?
    Because you don't understand the simplest social clues (like when to stop harassing a woman that has told you repeatedly to leave her alone), you have absurd views on sexuality and intimacy, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Haha... yet without scientists, there would be no engineers.

Because you don't understand the simplest social clues (like when to stop harassing a woman that has told you repeatedly to leave her alone), you have absurd views on sexuality and intimacy, etc.
    I can still get her. You watch.

She has to understand logic at some point, if she wants peace the easiest way to get it is to be friends with me.

In the end, I will have her, and you wont.

I can still get her. You watch.

She has understand logic at some point, if she wants peace the easiest way to be friends with me.

In the end, I will have her, and you wont.
    I don't "want" her o.O. And you can't "have" a person.

If you keep harassing her, you will get into legal trouble.

Even if for some magical circumstance things go the way you wish them to go: would you really want a "friend" who is "friends" with you just because she is afraid of you / sick of you harassing her?

I don't "want" her o.O. And you can't "have" a person.

If you keep harassing her, you will get into legal trouble.

Even if for some magical circumstance things go the way you wish them to go: would you really want a "friend" who is "friends" with you just because she is afraid of you / sick of you harassing her?
    I will solve that problem later, I will do nice things for her. And she will forget about why she become friends with me.

I wont get in legal trouble, I've done this countless times before, she is not the first person for me to do this. Most of the others move interstate to a point which I can no longer be screwed to do it. You can run but you cant hide from me.

Even if I do, its a slap on the wrist, probably some community service, and a fine, i'll probably be given a no criminal conviction due to it being a first time offense.
    And seeing as you love saying I have a mental problem, IF i manage to argue that, the defence lawyer would put his hand up and say hang on, community service wont help this individual because he doesn't understand that what he did was wrong. The judge would agree and pay me to have a lesson or two with a psychologist, the psychologist would write a letter back to the court saying, we taught him this and this. The court will write a letter back to her saying, thank you for supporting this court bla bla bla, and that's it. I'll be back to doing it again the next day.

Even if for some magical circumstance things go the way you
    Things go my way, not due to magic, its Engineering. 500 ton aircraft don't get airborne because of magic, its reasoned Engineering thought, based on deductive reasoning, inference and supposition.

This is not science. Things go exactly the way I expect them to.
    Last edited by Eng.Jackadmans; 04-06-13 at 05:47 PM.

But why do you do it? Why can't you just leave the woman alone?

haha good luck dying alone and only having women pretend to be interested till you hand over the cash. something seriously wrong with some people. leave that poor girl alone. she is worth 100 times more than you. even if she shagged a football team shed still be better than you

T.L is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    This thread is SO entertaining lol!!!

This is not science. Things go exactly the way I expect them to.
    You do understand the meaning of the word "science"?

I used the word "magical" precisely to indicate the fact that it will NOT happen, if not for some extraordinary, alogical event. Harassing a woman until she is so sick of you that she pretends to be your friend is not "engineering", it's being a psycho (using the term freely here).
    Last edited by searock; 04-06-13 at 06:01 PM.

You do understand the meaning of the word "science"?

I used the word "magical" precisely to indicate the fact that it will NOT happen, if not for some extraordinary, alogical event. Harassing a woman until she is so sick of you that she pretends to be your friend is not "engineering", it's being a psycho (using the term freely here).
    She will only pretend at the start. After I do nice to her, she will love me.

And I want her because I'm pretty sure is a virgin, has no sexual experience with anyone. She is very pretty, decent, good hearted and educated. She would make the perfect wife.
    Last edited by Eng.Jackadmans; 04-06-13 at 06:13 PM.

Girl's are innocent, its not like they need sex. A man needs to ejaculate. Besides I used a condom.

And its my choice that I want a girl who hasn't got a sexual past. If you want a whore, your more than welcome to take one, i'm not going to stop you.
    Is this a troll? Girls are in no shape or form innnocent lmao.

rolling my eyes here. some of you guys no nothing about women

She will only pretend at the start. After I do nice to her, she will love me.

And I want her because I'm pretty sure is a virgin, has no sexual experience with anyone. She is very pretty, decent, good hearted and educated. She would make the perfect wife.
    Get professional help... geez.

I think that you are looking in the wrong direction. Zero sexual experience of your partner is not a recipe for happiness and not even an indicator of purity. Only a girl that would have a compatible personality with yours and would totally fall in love with you could make you happy and the real purity is found in an open heart and a noble mind. I know quite a few girls that when they had their first relationships were some pretty selfish and mean human beings. Guess what, those were some very frustrating and painful relationships for those guys...
    Last edited by Valixy; 04-06-13 at 07:42 PM. Reason: adding

Quote Originally Posted by valixy View Post
    I think that you are looking in the wrong direction. Zero sexual experience of your partner is not a recipe for happiness and not even an indicator of purity. Only a girl that would have a compatible personality with yours and would totally fall in love with you could make you happy and the real purity is found in an open heart and a noble mind. I know quite a few girls that when they had their first relationships were some pretty selfish and mean human beings. Guess what, those were some very frustrating and painful relationships for those guys...
    Your making a lot more sense than 99% of posters here.

Go on, I'm listening.

Every opinion is valuable and appreciated, Eng

You must have seen As good as it gets... Maybe you're a bit too young for this and might not be able to capture it yet but Helen Hunt's role in that film represents the true feminine purity. Now that is rare...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast