+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So... what do you think I should do?

Quote Originally Posted by Issues View Post
    Of course I'd like to have the whole package... but the thought of that coming to fruition is very very small. I've spent literally 9 years meeting with thousands of women and talking to them. She is the only one that I like the personality of.
    You've met "thousands" of women and you only like the personality of ONE of them... I think you have bigger issues, Issues.

Well there you go, if you won't say those things to her, you're essentially, a lying coward. If she's a nice person someone will see that and see the beauty of it. You're taking her for granted because a 'hot' girl would have an ego and see you as shit just the way you see your current girlfriend. You have no balls and you're a pathetic little ****wit because you're asserting your dominance by making her feel low. She only thinks she's lucky to have you because you won't let her go and see how much better she can do. I once thought I was lucky to have someone and now i've realised he was an ugly, self important, up his own ass, idiot. Same as you. If you get your confidence from ruining hers, more fool you, because one day, someone's gonna do it to you.

Issues, this fascinates me.
    I've often wondered if my ex's and current bf feel this way about me.
    I'm insecure about the way I look and I feel like my partner often feels like they can "do better".

My question to you is this; do you think you would still feel as though you could "do better" if your girlfriend met your standard of what is beautiful?
    After a period of time of being with a beautiful women, would you still feel the desire to "upgrade"?

I appreciate your insight. I've always wanted to ask someone that....
    Personally, I've only been with one man that I felt wasn't constantly comparing me to others...

And also, I think attraction is very important in a relationship.
    I do feel however, that it takes a man of very weak character and a marked degree of cowardice, to cheat on his girlfriend.
    Dump her before trying to bone hotties. And also, you would be doing the next gf a favor by letting her know you're shallow and that her appearance is a very important factor in your relationship. It shouldn't be hard to find a women who's okay with that. TONS of shallow women out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
    I do feel however, that it takes a man of very weak character and a marked degree of cowardice, to cheat on his girlfriend.
    Dump her before trying to bone hotties. And also, you would be doing the next gf a favor by letting her know you're shallow and that her appearance is a very important factor in your relationship. It shouldn't be hard to find a women who's okay with that. TONS of shallow women out there.
    it's true, pick up a girl in a bar and have the friends with benefits situation, seems like it'd suit you better.

what kinda personality is that? someone who isike a lost puppy licking your ass and wagging her tail when you give her a pat on the head? but then runs and hides under a table when you tell her noone else will everlove her? you like them weak and vulnerable. your a predator

nightshade your obviously not unattractive. look at how much attention you get the other night? its the men you choose to date that make you feel not good enough which is quite sad.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    You've met "thousands" of women and you only like the personality of ONE of them... I think you have bigger issues, Issues.
    Everyone has "issues." Anyways... what can I say? I like what I like.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDeafHavana View Post
    Well there you go, if you won't say those things to her, you're essentially, a lying coward. If she's a nice person someone will see that and see the beauty of it. You're taking her for granted because a 'hot' girl would have an ego and see you as shit just the way you see your current girlfriend. You have no balls and you're a pathetic little ****wit because you're asserting your dominance by making her feel low. She only thinks she's lucky to have you because you won't let her go and see how much better she can do. I once thought I was lucky to have someone and now i've realised he was an ugly, self important, up his own ass, idiot. Same as you. If you get your confidence from ruining hers, more fool you, because one day, someone's gonna do it to you.
    lol. There are many reasons I don't like most hot girls, and it's definitely not because I'm afraid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Issues View Post
    Everyone has "issues." Anyways... what can I say? I like what I like.
    We told you what we think you should do: you should ask your girlfriend if she's ok to have an open relationship.

If she is ok with it, good.

If she isn't ok with it, you have two options: either you break up with her and sleep with whomever you want, or you stay with her and sleep only with her.

Simple enough?

Issues, this fascinates me.
    I've often wondered if my ex's and current bf feel this way about me.
    I'm insecure about the way I look and I feel like my partner often feels like they can "do better".

My question to you is this; do you think you would still feel as though you could "do better" if your girlfriend met your standard of what is beautiful?
    After a period of time of being with a beautiful women, would you still feel the desire to "upgrade"?

I appreciate your insight. I've always wanted to ask someone that....
    Personally, I've only been with one man that I felt wasn't constantly comparing me to others...
    Well I've been with my current gf for approximately 2 years now, like I said before I love her personality in many ways and in some ways of course I wish it could change, which she tries to do and I'm proud of her for that. Also, I have some personality traits that I need to change and I'm trying to do that for her as well. Do I feel like I could still "do better" if my gf met my standard of beauty? No... I really don't. I mean I don't think she has to look stunning either but I guess I'm hoping somehow she'd improve her looks in some ways.

Also, since I've been with her for a while I don't feel the need to "upgrade" in fact I never wanted to do that, I just get lured in by "hot" girls that want to blow me.

Well then don't you need to remind yourself when those 'hot' girls are hitting on you or whatever that they probably have shitty personalitys and you'll get maybe half an hour of pleasure with them but you could have years more happiness with your gf if you ignore the other girls?

Like I said, I generally dislike most women. Shallow or not... it's really not about that for me. I don't care if they are shallow or not.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDeafHavana View Post
    Well then don't you need to remind yourself when those 'hot' girls are hitting on you or whatever that they probably have shitty personalitys and you'll get maybe half an hour of pleasure with them but you could have years more happiness with your gf if you ignore the other girls?

Oh believe me I've thought this through so many times, exactly what you just said... but I kinda wanna just have a half hour of pleasure and then be with my gf for even more pleasure lol. I just want to experience this other girls lips on my dick. That's all.

Maybe your GF would like to watch? There is nothing wrong with asking you know. Kinda work your way onto it with hints of it being a fantasy of yours and see if she bites.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast