+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The "drinks at a bar" dilemma...

Quote Originally Posted by valixy View Post
    This is completely off topic, but...There's this annual summer fiesta, San Fermin in Spain, when some bulls are released and men start running after them and vice versa. Barbaric really! There are of course animal activists fighting to stop this fiesta and more severe animal cruelty acts and hopefully that will happen sometime soon. Anyway, part of the news this year, besides the regular thing that a few guys got seriously hurt, was that there are tourist women that like climbing on their partners' shoulders and taking their blouses and bras off, surrounded by the enthusiastic crowd. While a few denounced being harassed because some of the guys weren't pleased with just looking, most couples were safe enough and seemed to have a lot of fun doing that…I suppose that what I am trying to say is that to each his own as long as people are happy and don’t have a problem with it.
    Goddamn I thought I'd never see a level-headed response to horndog's relationship with his wife. Thank you for making this thread readable again.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 31-07-13 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    Yeah, I get it. But, don't you ever want to be able to not hold grudges towards people who have hurt you? To let go of the pain and fully *know* that other peoples actions are never about us? I'm just curious that's why I am asking. I am trying really hard to learn to forgive others...really forgive and not hold grudges...all the while still maintain the strength needed to remove those people from my life. It's a very difficult task.

Btw, I know this is getting off topic a little...just curious what you all think about this.
    what i meant was i wouldnt be able to let go of the grudge if i stayed with him. It is possible to forgive but that doesnt
    Mean giving him a second chance to hurt you again. Peope nerd to learn that actions have consequences. That doesnt mean id hate him or wish anything bad to hapen to him but i do feel that i personallydeserve better than a cheat so id forgive him but he would have to accept that i aint coming back
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by horndog View Post
    I have met a lot of women who like to play the part of the "hard ass" but In the end they always have the same thing two things in common. (1).They are all playing the hard ass to mask their insecurities and (2). they all were burned in an earlier relationship and are holding grudges against that guy. They will never admit it but they have allowed that guy and his poor decisions to dictate and determine how they approach all future relationships. Isn't it amazing how much power they give the bad guys and how they use it to diminish the power of the good guys in a relationship? If these people could lean to forgive and move on with their lives they would be so much happier and be in happier relationships. How does one ever feel secure in a relationship when they are always looking around the corner for the next burn. Beats me.
    who made you the expert? Lol. So im insecure now and holding a grudge coz i wouldnt forgive a guy who betrayed me and broke my heart? Right.and i have never held a past bad experience against any guy ive dated. You have no idea what your talking about. I love and trust my man. Hes a good man and im v happy if
    you honestly think your manipulative insinuations mean anything-your deluded.

You are a bully dog. Anyone who disagrees with you is either insecure, emotionally immature, young, inexperienced, a turd, blah blah blah. Y dont you just express your view without insulting other members? I think that alone proves that you aint more emotionally mature than me as i can make my point in a v assertive way without trying to insult or put down others.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    who made you the expert? Lol. So im insecure now and holding a grudge coz i wouldnt forgive a guy who betrayed me and broke my heart? Right.and i have never held a past bad experience against any guy ive dated. You have no idea what your talking about. I love and trust my man. Hes a good man and im v happy if
    you honestly think your manipulative insinuations mean anything-your deluded.

You are a bully dog. Anyone who disagrees with you is either insecure, emotionally immature, young, inexperienced, a turd, blah blah blah. Y dont you just express your view without insulting other members? I think that alone proves that you aint more emotionally mature than me as i can make my point in a v assertive way without trying to insult or put down others.
    I just call them as I see them Michelle and if you want to compare what I said to your situation and take it personally then more power to ya. You do know this forum is NOT all about you, right?

Quote Originally Posted by horndog View Post
    I just call them as I see them Michelle and if you want to compare what I said to your situation and take it personally then more power to ya. You do know this forum is NOT all about you, right?
    Dont playdumb dog. We both know your post was aimed directly at me. Its passive aggressive to backpeddle and claim it wasnt. You can thinkwhat you like about me but in future if youve got something to say about me or my relationship-then say it to me.

You know i could go on and say things about your relationship and your wife but i dont. I dont judge you and i never have. Its your business but you continue to call me insecure and emotionally immature because i wouldnt date a guy who has a best female friend. You need to get over it

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Dont playdumb dog. We both know your post was aimed directly at me. Its passive aggressive to backpeddle and claim it wasnt. You can thinkwhat you like about me but in future if youve got something to say about me or my relationship-then say it to me.

You know i could go on and say things about your relationship and your wife but i dont. I dont judge you and i never have. Its your business but you continue to call me insecure and emotionally immature because i wouldnt date a guy who has a best female friend. You need to get over it
    Michelle, again..... get over yourself, Believe it or not this forum is NOT all about you. However, Im guessing I hit a very personal nerve with you or you would not have responded like you did. Truth hurts.

My comments were not meant directly for you. I think you should know by now that if I have something I wish to say to you I have no reservations about speaking my mind.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234