+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I dont like the way he treats me. Advice please.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    There have been some obvious trolling threads lately, and there seem to be more of them in the summer time, so the regulars have been erring on the side of skepticism lately.
    Perhaps but I found it to be so totally unbelievable that someone would allow someone to threat them this way, that someone would actually go back and leave a come **** me note on the windishild of a guy that verbally abused her and treated her like garbage.

Who in their right frame of mind would do that? Surely it had to have been made up for the thrill of the response? I did answer forthwith just in case someone else is reading (if she is a troll) that they may learn what NOT to do, WHAT NOT TO accept from anyone, never mind a lover. People right in the psyche do not stay with people like him.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Here's the truth. I went back and left the note on his car because yes, I was sexually attracted to him. He was something different then what I was used to. I liked the way he lived and yes I wanted him to take care of me financially. After I met him while he was sober, I loved his personality. It was no longer about what he could do for me. I immediately liked him for him. I was very surprised out how nice he was.
    Last edited by Kandi; 28-08-13 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandi View Post
    Here's the truth. I went back and left the note on his car because yes, I was sexually attracted to him. He was something different then what I was used to. I liked the way he lived and yes I wanted him to take care of me financially. After I met him while he was sober, I loved his personality. It was no longer about what he could do for me. I immediately liked him for him. I was very surprised out how nice he was.
    Whats funny, is that you "like his personalty" when that is what should have had you running and thanking your higher power that he showed you who is is 'fright' from the first time he didn't get his own way. You.Have.Problems.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

He's a drunk, a drinker a ball freak thinker. Doesn't matter what he's like when he's sober because he often never is. Thats addiction and he's a mean drunk to boot. Unless he got extensive therapy himself (after quitting) he'd just be a mean sober person. It's sad that you don't understand that.

Did your father abuse you physically or sexually or emotionally? Is that why you think this guy is a good person? (not said in malice, its just a pattern that is in you)

If he is a good guy and treats you right most of the time, I think you should give him another chance. Everybody deserves a second chance. Don't turn your back on him in such a cruel way.

.... ....

He's the only one that treats me that way. It's not a pattern with my choice of guys. It's only with him. I actually stopped seeing this guy who was very good to me. It wasn't all about sex with him. My friend told me he was a loser and made fun of him basically. I eventually stopped dealing with the guy because I couldn't stay away from my friend long enough. I never did get up with him last night because I wanted to have my decision made beforehand.

Funny how you let your friend talk you into leaving guys that are good to you but won't let your friend talk you into leaving this guy.

What decision do you want to have before "getting up" with him? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Your story is so unbelievable that is why.
    It's not unbelievable. People in certain part of the US are messed up.

OP, you are not in love with him. You are only attached to him because he has money and he is manipulative.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    It's not unbelievable. People in certain part of the WORLD are messed up.
    Fixed that for you, sport.

PLEASE. Someone tell me the OP is a troll!!

Because her posts are so disturbing, I'd like to think no one is THIS genuinely ****ed up.

OP - no, he's not an alcoholic. He's just an abuser who thinks you're garbage, and bottom line, so do you, and that's why you let someone treat you like this.

To you - no boundaries/abuse/neglect/humiliation = love.

He's not an acoholic.
    Yes he is.

There you go again with another cold hearted insult.
    Sorry, I don't suffer fools gladlyl.

I am not close to my father and no he never touched me inappropriately. I did have a situation when I was 13 or so and I was laying down because I was very sick that day. I remember a family friend feeling on me and I was half out of it because the medicine made me drowsy. I never told anyone and I moved on from it by acting like it never happened. I felt guilty because I just layed there because I was shocked and it bothered me for a long time. When he stopped coming around, I felt better and kept it to myself. Now in my adult life, I feel as if I have sex with a guy, he should love me because he didn't have to take it, I willingly gave it, so he should love me. Maybe that's why him letting that happen with his friend really bothered but I don't want to blame him for my past. It's not his fault and he didn't know and I think he felt bad too but I didn't like him blaming me. I really just want him to have a different impression of me because I really do love him. Even if I leave him alone, he will always be special to me. Felt so good to get that out.
    Well, there you go. You can thank me for giving you even more info to troll with.

lolzzz.

What's disturbing is this website and this exactly why I kept this all to myself. I guess the world is perfect. These situations don't exist in real life right? Maybe in your perfect world. I hate I ever came on this site. **** you and these losers, I Will never go online Gain for advice. First and last time. Thank you all for the sincere help that I got. You the one that asked me and I gave you an honest answer and now I'm a troll, whatever the hell that is. You can have this one. It's too crazy to believe right ? If I was still 13 your disbelief would ruin my life but I'm an adult and I know what happened to me. To hell with you and everybody else. No wonder so many girls keep it to themselves. Loser you are! I regret even saying that or making him look like the bad guy. People like you are.

I don't know you personally but you have insulted me. Why would I make fun of a situation like that? Do whatever you want to because I'm out of here for good. I feel stupid for even approaching strangers. I should have taken my issue straight to him because he knows me. I love him and he love me and I'm doing whatever makes me happy. Good life.

He came up to me and proceeded to kiss me on the dance floor. I didn't even realize what was happening but I didn't stop him. He was so aggressive. He was drunk as well. I asked did he want my number and he said no. I wasted his time.

I know he was an asshole to me but I was attracted to him and I honestly thought he could be the one.

...when he drink, he's an asshole but I looked past that...

We eventually started talking again because he called me one night and I went over there. I felt used sort of because...he only called me to have sex...

...he always ask who have I been with...the way he asks makes me feel like a whore and I'm not. I'm only a certain way with him.

He talks to me any kind of way and he treats me like a whore.

My guy comes up to me and starts kissing me and he pulled my breast out in front of his friend and begin to suck on it. His friend looked sort of thrown off. My guy said to his friend, look at her. He told him to feel my breast. My friend moved his friends hand to my breast and made him touch it. At the time I didn't like it but I was drunk.

The next morning I had a bad hangover and I was laying in the bed and I heard his phone flashing. He was taking pics of me [/B]but I had no energy to say anything because I have no feelings regarding that. Then I awake and I was gagging, he was trying to get me to give him head and I said no...He was fingering me and I pushed him away. I felt like a used whore.

He said that I really acted crazy last night and I had no respect for him because I was walking around in my bra and panties while his friend was there and the reason why he not in a relationship with me is because I think It's all about me...

I love him and I do whatever he tell me to...

I am really bothered and turned off that he let his friend touch me.

I was wasted but I'm not a whore...

I can't tell my friends because they already hate him for me. I don't want them to judge him. They would be disgusted.

He's always being emotionally manipulative to me...

I keep thinking that my chances are blown because of what happened with his friend and how I was walking around that way.
    Yeah, you're right. The problem is us. This guy is obviously a total catch and a prince! Not to mention he treats you like a queen.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast