+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Cant get over GF shady past

What can I say? I'm spiteful.

I know you are lol. Which is why I would not marry you
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

You wouldn't?!?! Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent29 View Post
    Disliking women who would take their clothes off for you? How could anybody do such a thing? .
    You made me lol. "How could anyone do such a thing?" Well, it seems there's a really big market for it. If you men didn't enable it, then no one would do it if they were'nt taking your money from you.

SMH and lol at you men who diss it but support it anyway.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I honestly believe the men paying for these services are far worse. Like I said already-women do not dream of becoming a stripper (unless shes a narcissist). Life circumstances, desperation, poverty, lack of education, lack of options or in some cases forced/trafficking put them there. Sometimes addiction puts them there or being there leads to addiction etc

sorry but any man whose gotta pay for female attention especially in todays society has some serious issues
    My wife and me both disagree......I think our first or second date was a strip club

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    SMH and lol at you men who diss it but support it anyway.
    Who was dissing it and supporting it?

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    My wife and me both disagree......I think our first or second date was a strip club
    Its always fun dancing for guys when their gfs are with them. Idk why. It just is.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Its always fun dancing for guys when their gfs are with them. Idk why. It just is.
    ....and I agree !

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I've dated a couple strippers. Not seriously, or even exclusively, but we went out for a little while. One was very down to earth and one was a complete basket case..kinda funny to set her off actually. Brent pretty much nailed it. I don't have enough experience to say that "most are not good people", but the rest is spot on
    That's funny. She probably thought you was a basket case too hahaha. I'm very intelligent, down to earth although sometimes I get side tracked since I keep my nose so high up in the air.

You'd rather be the customer? I'd rather be the store. After all, you're paying to see me. I got what you want in other words.
    Last edited by Starnique; 01-01-14 at 12:27 PM.

I accidently deleted my other post when trying to edit it but I'm still determined to get this out, Brent you're a dumb ass.

Wakeup, you're right. It also funny how guys can be all in your face and even excited and accepting and then try to get brand new. It must be some sort of love/hate thing and mad cause they don't always get what they want when they see she's a respectable stripper, doing just that and nothing more, stripping, dancing.
    Last edited by Starnique; 01-01-14 at 12:18 PM.

I read your post before you deleted it.

The guys who act brand new probably didn't expect to catch feelings. I do imagine that would get frustrating for a stripper though.

Being a ho is about sex acts for money. Being a stripper is about the illusion of sex acts for money..delude yourself into thinking it was about your alluring charm all you want. There is a very blurry line between the two, and I'm curious as to what percentage of strippers you think are also giving extras?? You don't think they should be called skank or whore, but in the same breath, you admit they are selling ''overt sexuality". Again, a very thin, blurry line away from being a whore.

It's no secret we all have issues. He was pointing out that strippers tend to have the same issues. Again, curious, would you say more or fewer strippers have a strong relationship with their fathers?

Again, I don't think strippers are bad people, I just think its a sorry profession. It's like being a beggar only instead of shaking a change cup for quarters, they're shaking their ass for a dollar.

That's funny. She probably thought you was a basket case too hahaha. I'm very intelligent, down to earth although sometimes I get side tracked since I keep my nose so high up in the air.
    I am a basket case lol. Maybe drugs really will make you crazy. The basket case would just do all kinds of crazy shit for attention though, outside of work. She would also try to make me get into fights with her, and would completely flip when I would laugh or dismiss it. Neither of the two I went out with were stupid. I did **** another one randomly once, and she was cool and smart too. Her head was in the clouds though.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 01-01-14 at 12:34 PM.

Backup, have you any standards? You virturally fuc women that you have just told us that you have zero respect for. Have no respect for yourself? Where are your own personal boundaries? Where do you draw the line? When you've been in anything meaningful with anyone, what was wrong with her that she'd have you?

I don't ask that with disrespect, I just wonder what "the perfect girl" is thinking that she'd not judge you on your choices and stay with you until she couldn't anymore?

I see some pretty awful double standards being tossed around here and it's done with pride. Well I also see hypocracy as well and it's not pretty.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I read your post before you deleted it.
    Great.

The guys who act brand new probably didn't expect to catch feelings. I do imagine that would get frustrating for a stripper though.
    Actually, they came into the relationship with the intention of getting serious but eventually couldn't handle the lifestyle. They become jealous or possessive which I don't have time for. Don't play with my feelings. My heart don't pump ****ing Kool-Aid.

Being a ho is about sex acts for money. Being a stripper is about the illusion of sex acts for money..delude yourself into thinking it was about your alluring charm all you want. There is a very blurry line between the two, and I'm curious as to what percentage of strippers you think are also giving extras?? You don't think they should be called skank or whore, but in the same breath, you admit they are selling ''overt sexuality". Again, a very thin, blurry line away from being a whore.
    It was my alluring charm. It had to be. All I did was dance. I didn't have to put out anything. Yes I think that strippers that do extras are whores and stupid and a lot do perform extras. I was wilder then I had to be at first. I already said that and its bitches like that, they make it hard for the rest of us honest ones. I do admit that a lot of strippers I have met are issued. Whether it be daddy issues, crack head mothers, or they came out of a bad relationship with a guy. I know that when I left my home state and moved to another state, I just wasn't feeling the love in my home state because I had a really bad relationship with my ex and I just up and left. I left, took all my things, some of his money (he was a drug dealer and I only took enough that I knew he wouldn't miss) and that was it. Yes, I was going thru things I guess. I guess I was running away from my problems. I got tired of slashing tires, and his lies and scaring girls off. It didn't have anything to do with me turning into a dancer. I chose that because I'm used to being independent and I just wanted fast money and I became popular so I started working at one of the biggest clubs and that's when I really start making money. I do get the point that most dancers do come from some sort of broken environment of some sort but most of the time its normal issues. Some worst then others. Some just like doing it and come from good homes. So I am willing to admit that most have some kind of issue.

It's no secret we all have issues. He was pointing out that strippers tend to have the same issues. Again, curious, would you say more or fewer strippers have a strong relationship with their fathers?
    Probably not. A few I know do. A lot I know don't. At one point, mines was a powderhead womanizer but I never felt like he didn't care. It was strange because in the midst of all that, I always remember him being there. My parents had me real real young so I guess he just wasn't finish growing but he's lovely now. He always was and delightful being around even then. Even now I'll be like daddy can u cook me a steak, he'll do it. No matter how big or small.

Again, I don't think strippers are bad people, I just think its a sorry profession. It's like being a beggar only instead of shaking a change cup for quarters, they're shaking their ass for a dollar.
    It's nothing like being a beggar. Nothing at all. How is it begging when guys willingly give it? I don't even have to ask. That's a wrong comparison.

I am a basket case lol. Maybe drugs really will make you crazy. The basket case would just do all kinds of crazy shit for attention though, outside of work. She would also try to make me get into fights with her, and would completely flip when I would laugh or dismiss it. Neither of the two I went out with were stupid. I did **** another one randomly once, and she was cool and smart too. Her head was in the clouds though.
    lmao, oh really?
    Last edited by Starnique; 01-01-14 at 01:03 PM.

Standards? They gotta be decent looking. I'll go as low as a 5 if I'm drunk. I do respect the strippers I've slept with as people, and they are all pretty smart women, but I also didn't meet any of them at work. Even if I didn't respect them, I could **** them if they're hot. Probably wouldn't do it more than once unless they have something to say though. I do it for free though.

As far as meaningful relationships, I guess I'm not all bad, but this site is negative for the most part. It's a cool community, but people don't come here to start threads about how great their relationship is going, so I'm sure your perception of me and how I actually behave are quite different. That said, when not in a relationship, I **** women for fun while looking for another suitable relationship. I tend to fall for sweethearts, and women I date very rarely bring out my nasty side, if ever. Even when they do, I'm very good at keeping my composure. Like I said, I'm not all bad, so why does something have to be wrong with someone for wanting a smart, successful, good looking, active. The list goes on, but to your point, I have also been dumped many times for many reasons.

It was my alluring charm. It had to be. All I did was dance. I didn't have to put out anything.

It's nothing like being a beggar. Nothing at all. How is it begging when guys willingly give it? I don't even have to ask. That's a wrong comparison.
    So, did you have clothes on when you were being all charming and alluring or not? I'm not saying you don't possess those qualities, but that's not what people were paying for. Like I said, delude yourself all you want.

People willingly give money to beggars who shake a change cup at them. People willingly give money strippers who shake their ass at them. Neither is likely able to do much else.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast