+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What in a relationship is to you unforgivable?

I had someone I dated do that exact thing with me too, he asked a family member about an ex of mine. I found it to be sneaky and underhanded, if that was me I would have asked him, not another person entirely.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Over the top, daily into monthly into yearly laziness... Ya, i'd have to re consider things if that ever happened. I don't mind living the life of Riley but sometimes one must crack that inner whip..

Obviously cheating but even being too flirty with stranger girls, or my female friends or his. That is disrespectful to pay more attention to another womans body.

Not sure if another said this but when your partner is scared to stand up to his parents when it comes to you. I mean when you haven't done or said anything out of place and the parent just wants to rip you a new one for no reasonable reason.

Thinking about an ex who did alot of drugs and how he was wasting his life, that is unforgivable to shit n piss your life away, and any relationships or school, or work

Making fake accounts & cyber spying on you.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Abuse and cheating.I have been through the abuse and now in a wheelchair paralyzed from the waist down.My abusive ex husband shot me in the back 2 years ago and the bad new was the bullet hit my spinal cord.Doctor told me I will never walk again.It was hard and I learned getting used to getting around in my wheelchair.

^Holy flippin eck. Yeah, that trumps it. I hope he's in jail and of course, that your alright.

I was going to say lack of compassion (and that's for any relationship) as far as the question of the O.P goes but after reading the last post, seems moot.
    regards.

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    ^Holy flippin eck. Yeah, that trumps it. I hope he's in jail and of course, that your alright.

I was going to say lack of compassion (and that's for any relationship) as far as the question of the O.P goes but after reading the last post, seems moot.
    regards.
    He is serving a 75 year sentence for attempted murder and a gun charge never getting out.My 16 year old son whom was 14 at the time I call a hero to this day saving my life.Wrestled him down getting the rifle away from him also.Had the rifle point at my head.My dad was hit hard and his gut turned seeing it was me.A police officer and hits him hard seeing it's a family member hurt or murdered.

WTF, audrey that is horrible what he did to you.
    Good on the life sentence, what a basTURD. ( not a typo either)

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    WTF, audrey that is horrible what he did to you.
    Good on the life sentence, what a basTURD. ( not a typo either)
    It was a horrible act he did to me and my son knew he did not want to see me die.I have help with a service dog now,a black lab named Maddie I got which will be 3 weeks tomorrow.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234