+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: He Blocked me on Instagram

Virgin Mary! How on earth we girls manage to find such idiots! Dear, he's certainly your mistake. Yes, you shouldn't have had intimacy with him at first night. But ok, that's a history now. At present, just send him message of your IG photo with a few hot guys and make a note "in case I by accidentaly close my IG from you I want you know I'm so fine without you". That'll be enough for his pour mind and heart. And you - stop thinking why he did so! Forget him, date boys, go to the sites like kovla.com, find amusement, not problems! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by maryapple View Post
    Virgin Mary! How on earth we girls manage to find such idiots! Dear, he's certainly your mistake. Yes, you shouldn't have had intimacy with him at first night. But ok, that's a history now. At present, just send him message of your IG photo with a few hot guys and make a note "in case I by accidentaly close my IG from you I want you know I'm so fine without you". That'll be enough for his pour mind and heart. And you - stop thinking why he did so! Forget him, date boys, go to the sites like kovla.com, find amusement, not problems! Good luck!

i always attract the douchebags im in the process of moving on i hate how everytime i wake up his stuck in my head now im kinda scared of sleeping oh lord help me :< i wanna go out and have fun and forget this mofo

Yea, well start that "forgetting" process by quitting talking about him here and with whomever else you're going on an on and on about to.

You can't forget someone you keep in your mind. You should be doing things that keep your mind off of him. Not things like talk about him EVERYDAY which keeps him forefront in your head.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ya the guy isn't worth this much attention geeeez......

i just wanna die im so ****ing stupid its the new years and its killin me okay so he actually talk that when he gets here we will go to the beach what surprise me is that he said he cant afford it and now found something i peek on his instagram and i saw he posted a picture of him and this girl yeah he went to go there with another girl not me it totally crushed me i keep thinking a lot of things right now what does she have that i dont have? how long have they known each other why i have so much bad luck in men? its hurts so bad people i shouldnt believe him in the first place he never did that uploading of instagram of picture of us together though we have a lot life is so unfair i will appreciate any feedback thanks again

Obsessive behavior is why you make these bad choices, and it might be a good idea to seek out professional help. A therapist can work with you one on. You will get better results than a forum on the net.

It's this obsessive behavior is why you keep stalking this guy. You have OCD? You seem to keep pressing the button over and over even tho the results are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_MUA View Post
    i just wanna die im so ****ing stupid its the new years and its killin me okay so he actually talk that when he gets here we will go to the beach what surprise me is that he said he cant afford it and now found something i peek on his instagram and i saw he posted a picture of him and this girl yeah he went to go there with another girl not me it totally crushed me i keep thinking a lot of things right now what does she have that i dont have? how long have they known each other why i have so much bad luck in men? its hurts so bad people i shouldnt believe him in the first place he never did that uploading of instagram of picture of us together though we have a lot life is so unfair i will appreciate any feedback thanks again
    You are one persistent troll.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I thought they were too, my childish comment was directed at the OP and the "guy" but they only saw it for him, not them.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Obsessive behavior is why you make these bad choices, and it might be a good idea to seek out professional help. A therapist can work with you one on. You will get better results than a forum on the net.

It's this obsessive behavior is why you keep stalking this guy. You have OCD? You seem to keep pressing the button over and over even tho the results are the same.

i've been on a psychiatrist already 10 years from now but its just depression im taking pills for that but i dont think i have OCD or something i prolly act like this cuz i dont have life outside rather than home well im just actually letting you guys know whats the updates on my situation i know its dumb but this experience crushed me i feel less of myself now but this forum realized me a lot of things when it comes to dating men so thank you very much i know he dont deserve me i know i didnt do wrong what i did wrong is ive loved and trusted him too much and yes given up intimacy in the beginning but thats all about it other than that i know im a good girl oh well i think i feel get better soon a lot are asking me on a date and its exciting and most of em are better looking too this douche is better off with a less attractive girl i know he will do the same thing with this girl and anyways before i end anything like he just arrive back from the US and i see him being online still in this dating site that we get to met lmao stupid ass oh well i hope yall have a great new years i know its gonna be for me it might end up with a bad beginning but i know the suceeding months its gonna be a good one

Change therapists.....

Stop begging after a dude who doesn't want you -- go find one who does instead.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Stop begging after a dude who doesn't want you -- go find one who does instead.
    i didnt beg him to stay with me i'm not like that but oh well its natural to feel upset time can heal all of this

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234