+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: cheating....

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    Is this guy for real? It's a wonder there aren't more lesbians out there because of guys like this...
    --I agree with this post--
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    My cheating has gone way down to. I used to screw alot of girls when I'd be in a relationship. With my current gf, I've only made out a couple of times with a chick, got a handjob from another chick, and had sex last week with another chick. And thats been spread out over 2 and half months!

We all have behaviours that are sick. Some of us yell at our SOs when we see the things in them that we fall short on, some of us blame our Sos when we are feeling bad about something that has nothing to do with them. Me...well I cheat..what can I say.

I can understand where your coming from, but that isn't neccessary. I used a condom. I'm giving her more attention now. If I told her that would just cause more drama, because she probably wont find out. Plus no one really follows that logic.. (If I speed or run a stop sign I dont call the local PD to report myself).
    thank god i'm not your girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    thank god i'm not your girlfriend.
    Dont be negative. If you knew me on a personal level, and you knew everything about me besides the cheating, you wouldn't be turned off.

I'm sure that you have flaws too.

Lesbians never cheat. *roll my eyes*.

i'm not judging you. and i'm sure i'd like you. but i'd still be happy to not be your girlfriend.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dont be negative. If you knew me on a personal level, and you knew everything about me besides the cheating, you wouldn't be turned off.
    No offense meant, but you could be the nicest guy in the world, and if I knew you were a cheater, I would automatically be turned off. I've had enough married/attached guys try to pick me up and it always grosses me out.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

there are A LOT of men out there who just cannot help themselves. it's really depressing.
    Last edited by misombra; 13-09-05 at 10:50 AM. Reason: women too.

My cheating has gone way down to. I've had sex last week with another chick. And thats been spread out over 2 and half months!
    How proud you must be. Males like you have an sex-addiction. Halle Berry divorced her ex-bastard hubs (David Justice and Eric ??) because they couldnt keep it in their pants. Can't imagine why they would want to cheat on one of the world's most beautiful women. Men like you make me want to spew vomit.

We all have behaviours that are sick.
    Speak for yourself. Really.

I can understand where your coming from, but that isn't neccessary. I used a condom. I'm giving her more attention now. If I told her that would just cause more drama, because she probably wont find out. Plus no one really follows that logic.. (If I speed or run a stop sign I dont call the local PD to report myself).
    Nothing you say can justify your lurid and contemptible behaviour. You are actually bragging about your conquests! I suggest you seek counselling and tell your gf the truth. She needs to know you're a cheating, lying male-ho.

Quote Originally Posted by updraft
    She needs to know you're a cheating, lying male-ho.
    Really? Well then explain why she needs to know.

Tone Guest
    Cause she might think you're not?

Really? Well then explain why she needs to know.
    She deserves to know the person you really are....you're not telling her because you obviously think that she'll leave you because of it....by not telling her, you're lying by omission...being a cheater is a character flaw, and a flaw that she deserves to know about so that she can choose whether she wants to be with you or not....she has the right to know about any potential health risks...even if you did use a condom...it's not 100% against things like herpes and gential warts. I have no respect for people like you.
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

yeah come on carpflounder quit ****ing around being a big ol' ho. CONTROL YOUR DICK!

I have no respect for people like you.
    I have no respect for people who date, have dated, or associate in any way with Sex Offenders.

I have no respect for people who date, have dated, or associate in any way with Sex Offenders.
    You'd be surprised at the people who have gotten caught up in the system, and are now labled as "sexual offenders"...probably some people you know, and you don't even know about it. At least here in FL, there are lots of people who get in trouble for small/stupid reasons (read drunk, stupid mistakes) and are now stuck with the label "sex offender".....the guy I dated was a cheater too.....better start asking to see I.D. before stickin it in when you're out cheating on your girlfriend.....

You'd be surprised at the people who have gotten caught up in the system, and are now labled as "sexual offenders"...probably some people you know, and you don't even know about it. At least here in FL, there are lots of people who get in trouble for small/stupid reasons (read drunk, stupid mistakes) and are now stuck with the label "sex offender"
    Rape, Sodomy, Statutory Rape, Child Molestation, Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, are all serious offenses typically committed by demented people. If a 23 year old man screws a 16 year old young lady then he is going to jail. I dont care nor do I feel sympathy for how "drunk" or "stupid" he was.

Do you think differently??

You also stated yourself, that you have some reserves of introducing your daughter to him because of his Sex Offender status.

Rape, Sodomy, Statutory Rape, Child Molestation, Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, are all serious offenses typically committed by demented people. If a 23 year old man screws a 16 year old young lady then he is going to jail. I dont care nor do I feel sympathy for how "drunk" or "stupid" he was.

Do you think differently??

You also stated yourself, that you have some reserves of introducing your daughter to him because of his Sex Offender status.

But I'm not talking about 23 and 16....I'm talking about 18 (two days after his b-day) and 16....I'm not hesitant to introduce them...as long as he's terminated his parental rights....I don't want him to have unsupervised visitation, mostly because of the drunk b*tch living with him...and the two pittbulls that live there too....it's less about him....I knew him before and after he was a "sex offender"......it's not about his sex offender status...

On a side note....I find it amusing that because I made a valid point about you being a coward and not telling your girlfriend about your cheating so that she can choose whether or not to be with you and get tested for STDs, you find a way to deflect ALL the attention away from yourself and onto me.....

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast