+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: new romantic interest is circumcised and can't orgasm from intercourse? help!

Quote Originally Posted by melancholia View Post
    I do criticize parents who circumcise their sons.
    It's not your position to tell parents what's best for their children.

Quote Originally Posted by smarta$$ View Post
    I know what it said. I posted it. That was in 1975. Most recently, the AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) says "the health benefits of newborn male circumcision outweigh the risks, but the benefits are not great enough to recommend universal newborn circumcision."

I don't care if you don't want to circumcize, but I *do* care if you want to spread medical misinformation.

You also might want to look at some research about phimosis. I have seen it make penile amputation necessary in an elderly man. :-P
    There are risks associated with every inch of the body but we don't remove other organs or body parts.

Circumcision has also lead to penile amputation after infections spread. The risk of that is higher than the risk of phimosis.

And I am in no way spreading false information. I absolutely 100% believe it is medically unnessasary and their is countless articles and research out there to back that up.

There are millions of non circumcised men in the world who are perfectly happy, healthy and have zero sexual issues. They are after all born with foreskin. It is a natural thing

Quote Originally Posted by lightstar View Post

I think it is cruel and unfair to put a newborn through an unnessasary painful procedure and then risk infection as it is an open wound in their diaper.
    This^^^.

Stop drunk posting!

My newborn nephew was circumcised under anesthesia and went home with her mom after two days and he is perfect and normal as he can be. All my brothers were circumcised and I didn't hear them complain to my parents why they had it done. No one cares whatever you decide to do for your kid but stop critiquing others who choose to do otherwise.

and ladies what would you say if somebody wanted to pin you down and remove your clitoral hood without anesthetic? or hold your baby girl down when she is two days old? Or even with anesthetic

Female circumcision is frowned upon in almost every country in the world as well as illegal. It is seen as a form of torture

Why then do people believe it is okay to put our boys through that?

just think logically about it

- - - Updated - - -

dontaskme: they may believe there are benefits and do it with good intentions but their is zero fact or proof of these so called benefits. And there is a risk of infection. That is not judging. That is just FACT.

and ladies what would you say if somebody wanted to pin you down and remove your clitoral hood without anesthetic? or hold your baby girl down when she is two days old? Or even with anesthetic

Female circumcision is frowned upon in almost every country in the world as well as illegal. It is seen as a form of torture

Why then do people believe it is okay to put our boys through that?

just think logically about it
    Stop comparing apples to oranges! Fact is, there are benefits to circumcision and that is why it is widely accepted by most Americans. Unlike you, we live in America where most Americans are mostly concerned of their human rights and one of them is to be pain free when undergoing surgical procedures.

It's like telling morbidly obese people, why undergo a painful bariatric procedure to lose weight when you don't have diabetes or heart problem or when you can burn your ass exercising. It is barbaric to cut off a part of the stomach. Or telling a woman with a very strong history of breast cancer to not undergo mastectomy if she does not have cancer yet because it is barbaric and painful to cut off the breasts. Does that sound like logic to you? Sometimes, the benefits just out weight the risks and one cannot gamble the potential effects of getting a procedure because of ignorance or maybe I should say it more gently, fear!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

dontaskme: they may believe there are benefits and do it with good intentions but their is zero fact or proof of these so called benefits. And there is a risk of infection. That is not judging. That is just FACT.
    Judging is the fact that you are telling this boards that parents are cruel and unfair for allowing their sons to undergo a potentially beneficial procedure. Again, it is not your call. Do whatever you want with your child, no one cares but respect others decision to do otherwise. You want the extra skin on your meat, go for it but there are a lot of women who want their meat trim and clean cut
    Last edited by dontaskme; 23-11-15 at 03:41 PM.

I have done my research. I have a 5month old boy and I stand by what I said above.
    Is that you, Michelle?

- - - Updated - - -

I do criticize parents who circumcise their sons.
    Well, I criticize young girls who have crushes on married co-workers and fail to see an emotional affair as being one. Ha!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

For once me and lightstar agree.

I have every right to hate his mother because she had no right to remove the most sensitive and pleasurable part of his body without his consent and for no good reason. She not only affected his sex life, but also mine. And for the worse. And even after restoration, we both know it will still never be as good as it could be.

Yes, wakeup, most circed guys might not have it that bad, but some do, and the point is that it can be much better (sex) if the guy is uncut. Sure, there are exceptions, but generally speaking there is no doubt that the natural penis is better for both parties. That is why nature made it that way.

Also, not all circumcisions are the same. Sometimes they take off more, other times less. My bf got too much cut off, and all of the frenulum, so I get really sore, and it's hard for him to get off. I sooo wish he was uncut! I recently saw his best friend's penis (long story) and I could tell just by looking at it that it would make the sex much more softer and sensuous, he would not have to pound and thrust to get off, and I know I wouldn't get as sore. It's obvious just from looking at the basic physiology of it. Uncut guys basically have a permanently built in, naturally ribbed condom around their manhoods! And they are even better than the store bought ones.

So yes, I do hate his mother.

This forum has devolved into a bunch of psychos.

dontaskme: those procedures are done in adulthood where the person fully agrees to it and it is their body-their choice.

And those illnesses you speak of are life threatening where there is a medical NEED for it.

Doing it to a baby is taking the choice away. And nowadays only 50% of American's are choosing to circumcise their baby and new research is telling them there is no need or reason to do it.

We are going around in circles here. Lets just agree to disagree. This topic always got very heated on my pregnancy forum too.
    Last edited by lightstar; 24-11-15 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    Stop comparing apples to oranges! Fact is, there are benefits to circumcision and that is why it is widely accepted by most Americans. Unlike you, we live in America where most Americans are mostly concerned of their human rights and one of them is to be pain free when undergoing surgical procedures. [/quote[ This is not a fact. There is no medical evidence that proves circumcision is beneficial, or medically necessary. Stop spewing your opinion as "facts". You are incorrect. Babies DO feel pain during circumcision, that comment is just idiotic and false.

It's like telling morbidly obese people, why undergo a painful bariatric procedure to lose weight when you don't have diabetes or heart problem or when you can burn your ass exercising. It is barbaric to cut off a part of the stomach. Or telling a woman with a very strong history of breast cancer to not undergo mastectomy if she does not have cancer yet because it is barbaric and painful to cut off the breasts. Does that sound like logic to you? Sometimes, the benefits just out weight the risks and one cannot gamble the potential effects of getting a procedure because of ignorance or maybe I should say it more gently, fear!
    It's not the same thing. Not at all. Mutilating a baby's penis is not even close to the equivalent of a morbidly obese adult choosing a life saving medical procedure to enhance and improve their health. The adults who choose to get operations for their weight problem are fully informed of the risks involved and are tested to ensure they have a high chance of surviving the procedure. Stop comparing things to other things that don't have anything to do with each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Judging is the fact that you are telling this boards that parents are cruel and unfair for allowing their sons to undergo a potentially beneficial procedure. Again, it is not your call. Do whatever you want with your child, no one cares but respect others decision to do otherwise. You want the extra skin on your meat, go for it but there are a lot of women who want their meat trim and clean cut
    It's not beneficial, unless that person decides for themselves that they want to be circumcised, or they have to get circumcised later in life due to (very rare, but natural) conditions of the foreskin. Uncircumcised penises are not gross. People who feed into, and perpetuate that stigma, are f*cking gross. I can't believe you just said that. What would you say to a man who spewed some b*llsh*t that women with larger outer labia are gross and they should trim their p*ssy lips??? F*ck that, and the ignorance posted in this thread.

I am perfectly entitled to be able to freely judge anyone who circumcises their baby against their will. Sure, you have to make many choices for your child before they reach an age where they can make decisions for themselves, but altering their body significantly without their consent is wrong, I don't care what way you look at it - that's how I see it, and nobody on this thread is going to change my mind. I would love to hear one of the pro-circumcision parents on this board, list some actual facts about the pros of circumcision.... oh wait, you won't, because there isn't any sound evidence out there that supports your narrow-minded, brainwashed views.
    Last edited by melancholia; 24-11-15 at 07:19 AM.

Melancholia... Are you illiterate? I already posted them.

You are free to make the decision that the benefits do not outweigh the risks, and for that I wouldn't argue, as that is a valid opinion, but to say there is no medical benefit is utter bullsh*t.
    Last edited by smarta$$; 24-11-15 at 08:57 AM.

What would you say to a man who spewed some b*llsh*t that women with larger outer labia are gross and they should trim their p*ssy lips???
    I would direct the couple to a multi-million dollar industry known as Vulva Reconstruction.

Lets face it... some fem flowers just ain't pretty... Just like uncircumcised Johnson's aren't pretty when flaccid. *Thinks Aardvark Nose* They all look alike when hard though... thank all that is good.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It's not beneficial, unless that person decides for themselves that they want to be circumcised, or they have to get circumcised later in life due to (very rare, but natural) conditions of the foreskin. Uncircumcised penises are not gross. People who feed into, and perpetuate that stigma, are f*cking gross. I can't believe you just said that. What would you say to a man who spewed some b*llsh*t that women with larger outer labia are gross and they should trim their p*ssy lips??? F*ck that, and the ignorance posted in this thread.

I am perfectly entitled to be able to freely judge anyone who circumcises their baby against their will. Sure, you have to make many choices for your child before they reach an age where they can make decisions for themselves, but altering their body significantly without their consent is wrong, I don't care what way you look at it - that's how I see it, and nobody on this thread is going to change my mind. I would love to hear one of the pro-circumcision parents on this board, list some actual facts about the pros of circumcision.... oh wait, you won't, because there isn't any sound evidence out there that supports your narrow-minded, brainwashed views.
    ^^^ you're not only illiterate but you are an "idiot" as well. If you're going to quote me, make sure your quoting me correctly unless you are in a habit of drunk posting like the other poster here. You made the conclusion that uncircumcised penis is gross, not me, unless of course you are really grossed out by it?!!

I guess you are going to be one of this type of parent, if you're not one already who would also forgo immunization for her kid because of the risk of autism?

Not that I would like to waste my time with an imbecile like you but I will humor you anyway, I'll give you one peer reviewed reputable journal...

"Systematic evaluation of English-language peer-reviewed literature from 1995 through 2010 indicates that preventive health benefits of elective circumcision of male newborns outweigh the risks of the procedure. Benefits include significant reductions in the risk of urinary tract infection in the first year of life and, subsequently, in the risk of heterosexual acquisition of HIV and the transmission of other sexually transmitted infections.

The procedure is well tolerated when performed by trained professionals under sterile conditions with appropriate pain management. Complications are infrequent; most are minor, and severe complications are rare. Male circumcision performed during the newborn period has considerably lower complication rates than when performed later in life.

Although health benefits are not great enough to recommend routine circumcision for all male newborns, the benefits of circumcision are sufficient to justify access to this procedure for families choosing it and to warrant third-party payment for circumcision of male newborns. It is important that clinicians routinely inform parents of the health benefits and risks of male newborn circumcision in an unbiased and accurate manner.

Parents ultimately should decide whether circumcision is in the best interests of their male child. They will need to weigh medical information in the context of their own religious, ethical, and cultural beliefs and practices. The medical benefits alone may not outweigh these other considerations for individual families.

Findings from the systematic evaluation are available in the accompanying technical report. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has endorsed this statement."

From Pediatrics Journal, 2012 Vol. 130/ Issue 3

Quote Originally Posted by tarapaine View Post
    For once me and lightstar agree.

I have every right to hate his mother because she had no right to remove the most sensitive and pleasurable part of his body without his consent and for no good reason. She not only affected his sex life, but also mine. And for the worse. And even after restoration, we both know it will still never be as good as it could be.
    You know absolutely nothing of the kind. In order to "know" that, you would have had to have a comparison. E.G. How he experienced sex before he was circumcised and after he was. I suspect your boyfriend has whacked the mole so much that he cant cum for you because your pussy is loser then his grip and and your hand grip isn'tt as tight/fast as his could ever be. He doesn't know how to get you wet... his circumcised dick has nothing to do with that. You don't masturbate yourself so you don't know what stroke/pressure/style of finger play would get you off. Your piss poor sex life has NOTHING to do with his circumcision. Your hate for his mother just makes your relationship in general more angst worthy then your inappropriate behaviour with your OSF's causes.

Yes, wakeup, most circed guys might not have it that bad, but some do, and the point is that it can be much better (sex) if the guy is uncut.
    Like I said, you can only say that if the man in question has a comparison, as in he had sex before and after and he can see if there is deficiency in his pleasure by comparing. Surely you can understand the very simple logic in that?

Sure, there are exceptions, but generally speaking there is no doubt that the natural penis is better for both parties. That is why nature made it that way.
    We have another "natural" body part, the appendix that we don't need and we would all be better off without it because it does nothing to enhance our lives in any way and it can burst and kill us. Your argument holds little to no merit. I'd like to know why you think an uncircumcised penis would enhance YOUR sex life like you keep inserting. If you're with a guy that jerked it till he wrecked it, it doesn't matter if he is or isn't cut.

Also, not all circumcisions are the same. Sometimes they take off more, other times less. My bf got too much cut off, and all of the frenulum, so I get really sore, and it's hard for him to get off. I sooo wish he was uncut! I recently saw his best friend's penis (long story) and I could tell just by looking at it that it would make the sex much more softer and sensuous,
    LMFAO. You're just so intent on getting your friends dick anywhere in you that you have become delusional. lol

he would not have to pound and thrust to get off, and I know I wouldn't get as sore.
    You don't know what his technique is so you have no idea what he "would have to do to get off." Quit talking like you have experience when you don't.

It's obvious just from looking at the basic physiology of it. Uncut guys basically have a permanently built in, naturally ribbed condom around their manhoods And they are even better than the store bought ones.
    Okay... now you are just being ignorant (as in don't know what the fvck you are talking about). Surely you are not suggesting that foreskin is like a condom. OhMyGod! Now I know you're a silly little troll because I find it hard (if you're real) that you got this far in life without seriously harming yourself or being committed to the appropriate correctional authority.

So yes, I do hate his mother.
    Yes... you said that. I'm quite sure she's hoping that her son will dump your ass sooner, rather then later.

Hugs to you.

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    ^^^ you're not only illiterate but you are an "idiot" as well. If you're going to quote me, make sure your quoting me correctly unless you are in a habit of drunk posting like the other poster here. You made the conclusion that uncircumcised penis is gross, not me, unless of course you are really grossed out by it?!!
    I am not grossed out by it, someone else made the comment that uncircumcised penises are gross, I believe that was Wakeup - not me. Get your own facts straight. I'm obviously not illiterate, you f*cking twat.

I guess you are going to be one of this type of parent, if you're not one already who would also forgo immunization for her kid because of the risk of autism?
    Again, not the same thing. Not even on the same spectrum of comparison, and also not something I'm going to discuss with you, since you are so close minded and unintelligent enough not to bother researching alternative citations, other than your own biased posts.

Not that I would like to waste my time with an imbecile like you but I will humor you anyway, I'll give you one peer reviewed reputable journal...

"Systematic evaluation of English-language peer-reviewed literature from 1995 through 2010 indicates that preventive health benefits of elective circumcision of male newborns outweigh the risks of the procedure. Benefits include significant reductions in the risk of urinary tract infection in the first year of life and, subsequently, in the risk of heterosexual acquisition of HIV and the transmission of other sexually transmitted infections.

The procedure is well tolerated when performed by trained professionals under sterile conditions with appropriate pain management. Complications are infrequent; most are minor, and severe complications are rare. Male circumcision performed during the newborn period has considerably lower complication rates than when performed later in life.

Although health benefits are not great enough to recommend routine circumcision for all male newborns, the benefits of circumcision are sufficient to justify access to this procedure for families choosing it and to warrant third-party payment for circumcision of male newborns. It is important that clinicians routinely inform parents of the health benefits and risks of male newborn circumcision in an unbiased and accurate manner.

Parents ultimately should decide whether circumcision is in the best interests of their male child. They will need to weigh medical information in the context of their own religious, ethical, and cultural beliefs and practices. The medical benefits alone may not outweigh these other considerations for individual families.

Findings from the systematic evaluation are available in the accompanying technical report. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has endorsed this statement."

From Pediatrics Journal, 2012 Vol. 130/ Issue 3
    Good for you, you gave me one comment that supports your opinion. Big ****ing deal, I'll start the slow clap for you. How about letting the INDIVIDUAL decide for themselves whether circumcision is the right choice, rather than making that choice for them, when it's not medically necessary or relevant?

This is exactly why these topics should be avoided on boards like this. Too many people are way too protective over their own opinion, we aren't even talking about real people anymore, just hypothetical situations. What makes my blood boil is everyone who perpetuates the BULLSH*T out there, when there is so much information out there that proves circumcision is unnecessary and barbaric. I'm done with this thread. I can't even be bothered to read anymore idiotic comments from those of you who can't look outside the information you've been programmed to believe. Goodnight, sayonara, aurevoir.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast