+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lonely and stir crazy...

What you mean "maced"? Really these slang are the hardest to understand.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    What you mean "maced"? Really these slang are the hardest to understand.
    Not slang actually maced means being sprayed in the face by mace spray. In other words, in most places here if you were to try to stop a woman walking down the street to talk, she would most likely feel threatened and go into defensive mode. Women are very skittish here in general.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 11-04-17 at 09:39 PM.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Well I see you dont want to end like Johny Bravo pickung up girls on a street. But think its safe if you start talking from distance and dont stand in their way like they do in US. I see a lot of pickup artists run after girls and then stand right in front of her when she walks and if she walks past them they repeat it.

But your set of deal breakers tell me much more about you then about single moms

You are being judgmental and you are not willing to put effort in a relationship that maybe worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    But your set of deal breakers tell me much more about you then about single moms

You are being judgmental and you are not willing to put effort in a relationship that maybe worth it
    Then you are not "reading" me correctly. I'm certainly not being judgmental and I'm very willing to put full effort into a relationship with a deserving woman; but as I said before, I deserve a quality fresh start with a good woman that fits my relationship needs. I'm either going to find what I want or continue without as there is no point in dating anyone that I'm not interested in or doesn't meet my standards. However as my many dates over the last few years have proven, good women are extremely difficult to find or possibly they may not even exist any more.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 12-04-17 at 09:55 PM.

Well good luck on finding the perfect women
    And then good luck trying to live up to her

Seriously when I read that someone wants to find anyone who can meet his "standard"
    All you may have proven over the last years is that you cannot find anyone who can live up to your "standard"
    And I don't know a woman who would
    Maybe they would if they already loved you

You are building a relationship
    What is imperfect at first can become more and more perfect the longer both of you are working for and towards each other

Expecting something out of a person from the beginning
    Or even having standards like no single moms is just like a girl who would date only guys who own a big car

It tells nothing about the men necessarily
    But it tells me a lot about the girl.
    Or to even be more bluntly: when I see someone expecting something superficial like that I am (and probably not only me) getting the impression that they Are superficial

The question is not only if you find a girl who meets your standard
    The question also is: what do you have to offer to deserve such (imho unreasonable) standards
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Well its okay to have some standarts or lets say principles or morall. Perhaps Hooo is not so picky.
    I for example dont have standarts except that I dont believe in dating girls who are more than 3 years younger than me, but my principles are dont date wifes and girlfriends. Im interested only in free girls.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 13-04-17 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    Well good luck on finding the perfect women
    And then good luck trying to live up to her

Seriously when I read that someone wants to find anyone who can meet his "standard"
    All you may have proven over the last years is that you cannot find anyone who can live up to your "standard"
    And I don't know a woman who would
    Maybe they would if they already loved you

You are building a relationship
    What is imperfect at first can become more and more perfect the longer both of you are working for and towards each other

Expecting something out of a person from the beginning
    Or even having standards like no single moms is just like a girl who would date only guys who own a big car

It tells nothing about the men necessarily
    But it tells me a lot about the girl.
    Or to even be more bluntly: when I see someone expecting something superficial like that I am (and probably not only me) getting the impression that they Are superficial

The question is not only if you find a girl who meets your standard
    The question also is: what do you have to offer to deserve such (imho unreasonable) standards
    Hey man, every girl that I dated seriously and had great relationships with for months in the last few years, I offered them a solid long term relationship, which was what they mentioned they wanted from a relationship, and they bailed on me for no reason. It is most definitely the women I come across who are the problem and are too picky or superficial; not myself.

Why you say they bailed on you for no reason. There wasnt reason for you but maybe they had a reason. Dont you ask girls when things ends, why they end it and whats wrong?

Are you both teasing about how do I find people to date if I don't use online dating? lol? Joking right? I meet people in parks, dog parks, coffee shops, bookstores, shopping, group meets, through family, friends, people at work, at school. I'd never go out with someone I couldn't actually see first in person, I don't trust online dating at all. Not for me.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Im starting to trust online dating less as well. Seems like girls on there have huge issuses.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Are you both teasing about how do I find people to date if I don't use online dating? lol? Joking right? I meet people in parks, dog parks, coffee shops, bookstores, shopping, group meets, through family, friends, people at work, at school. I'd never go out with someone I couldn't actually see first in person, I don't trust online dating at all. Not for me.
    Not joking or teasing, online dating is smart, widely used/accepted as well as safe and is not really all that different that meeting in person first as you typically still meetup first at a normal public place like a coffee shop or restaurant or something. In order to find the right person you need to accept and utilize all possible options to circulate yourself with different people.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Why you say they bailed on you for no reason. There wasnt reason for you but maybe they had a reason. Dont you ask girls when things ends, why they end it and whats wrong?
    I do ask them, but they never give me a real valid reason and it just usually ends up being something ridiculous like they were dating someone else at the same time anyways, meaning they were betraying me every second throughout the relationship we were trying to start. It just simply comes down to the fact that most women are just disloyal two-timing scum.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 13-04-17 at 09:06 PM.

If you believe that they bailed on you "for no reason"
    And it repeatedly happened to you
    Then let me ask you a question
    What was the common factor in all those situations?

If you think you were the perfect boyfriend then how come all those girls left?

I think problem is that girls are not desperate and just want to pick best guy there is. Looking for perfect one or have too high standards. Also they might realize how much guys are out there for them so they can easy let go someone cause know they can easy find someone else. Dating sites really do ruin girls and makes them thing they are high value when in fact they dont give any value, but just take it from guys.

no i do not believe that.
    I do believe that some people in general are that way. And i believe that you attract certain people with your behaviour

for example if you always display low value and make girls and sex high value and communicate that
    then you will have girls who (think they) want just that.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast