+ Follow This Topic
Page 40 of 405 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today

My Lieutenant.
    My Brothers.
    Real World Cancun.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Yea....the customers
    try disconnect and not think about work in the morning, or if possible get a diff job. i guarantee the morning pains are related to it :-\

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sick of getting shitty schedules because I don't have a wife and kids. I'm sick of this general mentality that people with kids should get all the holidays off, they should be allowed to show up late to work, they should get away with bloody murder, all because they decided to **** without a rubber.

I want my ****ing holidays off. I don't care if your kid has to sit in a daycare facility. That isn't my problem. Yes, I am selfish. **** you and **** your snot-nosed little pukes.

I just love it when I'm watching a movie and the Sarge turns to his Private and asks the guy if he's got a wife and kids. The guy says no so Sarge hands him a machine gun and tells him to hold off the Krauts while everyone else escapes.

**** that shit. Soon as ol' Sargey boy and his band of married men are over the hill I'm out, and I hope Col. Klink rounds up every last one of 'em.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Well let's get married baby LOL!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah Grib, I agree with you, that's bullshit.

I'm annoyed that one of my coworkers stole one of my clients and sold her a bunch of investment products I'd already set up an appointment to do. ****ing hell, that's bonus $ down the toilet. Not only that, but my client is a psycho that thinks people are hacking into her account to steal money, and I had to put up with her sitting in my office for an hour and 45 mins telling me how I need to protect her investments from hackers (no I don't bitch....talk to my back stabbing colleague that invested your money!) and proceeds to ask me the same questions 10 times over. Ugh.

Oh, and my wedding planner apparently is a friggin whackjob too, according to a friend who's wedding she just did this weekend.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

What annoyed me today....

My appetite. I've been eating all day. Nibble on this. Nibble on that. Thirsty.
    It's so annoying. My cheeks hurt from chewing. LOL!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ Maybe you're preggers.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not annoyed, but bummed out at the realization that I won't be able to grab the new Beatles: Rockband that's being released tomorrow (09/09/09) ... I simply can't fork over the $250 to get it without feeling guilty.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

250 bucks? damn. just wait and steal it later lol.

anyway i was walking through the mall yesterday and there was one of those photo shops and this serious photo of a pregnant woman and her husband and her belly was all out in the open and their faces had this serious look to them.

just kill me if i ever want to take photos like that.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was annoyed I had to drive 80 kms to go to a doctor's appointment in the heat in my black car with no AC.

Even worse, I had to drink four glasses of water in the hour and a half before the appointment and NOT use the washroom. Have you ever sat in a hot car in rush hour while having to pee like a mofo? Worst. Feeling. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I was annoyed I had to drive 80 kms to go to a doctor's appointment in the heat in my black car with no AC.

Even worse, I had to drink four glasses of water in the hour and a half before the appointment and NOT use the washroom. Have you ever sat in a hot car in rush hour while having to pee like a mofo? Worst. Feeling. Ever.
    That sounds pretty annoying.

Though the first time I read it I saw a black cat instead of black car. So there I was imagining a black cat in heat running around humping the seats while you sat unrelieved in traffic.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post

For whatever reason, when you're pregnant, every time you gotta pee becomes painful...even if you just started feeling like you had to.

I would feel like I have been holdin in my pee for days when its only been a couple of minutes. It is so painful, I am normally literally limping to the bathroom everytime i have to pee because it hurts so bad.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    For whatever reason, when you're pregnant, every time you gotta pee becomes painful...even if you just started feeling like you had to.

I would feel like I have been holdin in my pee for days when its only been a couple of minutes. It is so painful, I am normally literally limping to the bathroom everytime i have to pee because it hurts so bad.
    I have the same feeling when I have infection (each few weeks) and I don`t need to be pregnant for this na na nananaa naaa

I wazzzz here

I am extremely annoyed with being pregnant.

I am an emotional wreck. Everything annoys me. I am ALWAYS in pain and majority of the time it's a hell of a lot. Going to work is such a struggle for me because standing up for 8 hours dealing with rude ****ing people all the time has gone beyond my last nerve. I still get nosebleeds, and I think my mouth bleeds too but Im not sure. I just am going crazy right now. If I vent to my bf he gets defensive so talking to him just makes it worse. And of course my daughter clings to me like crazy now.

I am ready to jump off the deep end. I am really depressed and sick and tired all the time and it's tearing me apart. I have another 3 to 4 months of this and I dont know how I will cope with it. It is so ****ing hard.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Totally p*ssed off today...what with starting NC with my ex yesterday, finding it hard to keep a level head....

Also, I went out for a drink on Saturday with a few pals, and a guy I've only recently met since moving. Everyone ended up going, we both ended up staying, had a few drinks. Came on to the subject of relationships, turns out we both want the same from relationships (settled down, kids eventually). He asked me if we could give it a go, I said I've got a lot going on at the moment, don't need any more complications to deal with.

Been bombarded with messages today, for example: 'I feel really strongly towards you & have wanted you ever since we met' 'I want to be there for you, you mean the world to me' (WTF?), ' I was over the moon with spending time with you saturday, please give me another chance, I'm everything you need & deserve'

Now, i wouldn't mind if I had given him the impression i wanted to be in a relationship, or that I did actually have those little butterflies. I've put him straight (nicely) but he's still constantly texting me, 'when can i see you again' etc. Just feeling a bit stalked at the moment, he is a nice guy, but doesn't do it for me.

Grr. Rant over. Trouble is, we use the same gym & I will see him tonight, but can't spend the rest of my life avoiding him, just feel very uncomfortable. :/

PS I feel really emotional today...really don't need this kind of pressure from a guy I've only met a handful of times...
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. -- Anon