+ Follow This Topic
Page 40 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview the person below you...

I would totally go get a cheesesteak with you right now. I'll bet you know the best place to go, too.

Guys- how do you really, really feel about having sex when she's on her period?
    Spammer Spanker

umm... In my opinion.. I dont care as long as Im not eating her out. And as long as she isn't going to heavy. But other than that I dont care. Oh and I would use a condom for sure.

Who here hates mcdonalds food?
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

King Zarathu Guest
    Not me. I ****ing love it. I can eat the shit and it doesn't make me any fatter.

Who else loves McDonald's?

Quote Originally Posted by King Zarathu View Post
    Not me. I ****ing love it. I can eat the shit and it doesn't make me any fatter.

Who else loves McDonald's?
    no.

this better be good or im feeding you to the midgets.

did you get in a fight with a tiger?

Nope, but in Africa they had a midget wrestling group that went up against lions and almost all of them died. Pretty sad, but it made me laugh.

What was the stupidest thing you ever did?
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

Quote Originally Posted by generaljag@hotm View Post
    Nope, but in Africa they had a midget wrestling group that went up against lions and almost all of them died. Pretty sad, but it made me laugh.

What was the stupidest thing you ever did?
    I tried stopping cars in the middle of the road in ITALY.

something my friend told me, which made me laugh. this boy goes up to my mate and goes:

"Why are black people scared of dogs when in Africa they don't run away from lions?

ahahahah

I was with a tour group in italy. And one of the girls ran across a four lane road in Italy to get directions from this hotel. Her mom went after her, and she just stuck out her hands and all the cars parted like the red sea. It was pretty funny. When we went inside the hotel, it turned out it was a brothel.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

I was with a tour group in italy. And one of the girls ran across a four lane road in Italy to get directions from this hotel. Her mom went after her, and she just stuck out her hands and all the cars parted like the red sea. It was pretty funny. When we went inside the hotel, it turned out it was a brothel.
    You forgot a question!

Brothel huh? What happened from there?

We left in a hurry after some girls started hitting on us guy's. The hotels name was Hotel Maxim hahahahaha.

Do you wipe sitting? Or standing up?

Buwhahahahahahahahaha

me

We left in a hurry after some girls started hitting on us guy's. The hotels name was Hotel Maxim hahahahaha.

Do you wipe sitting? Or standing up?

Buwhahahahahahahahaha
    with my fingers standing up on one leg.

would you let a woman crunch one of your balls to save the life of a loved one.

Um.... Yeah, guess I would. Though the pain would be horrible...

The Scarecrow got a brain, Tin Man got a heart, Lion got courage, Dorothy got home, what did Toto get?

me

Um.... Yeah, guess I would. Though the pain would be horrible...

The Scarecrow got a brain, Tin Man got a heart, Lion got courage, Dorothy got home, what did Toto get?
    a handjob.

the french or the italian

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    a handjob.

the french or the italian

I dislike France... all their Tanks are wheeled.... And a french amry base surrender IN france in some Czech tourists because Euro Disney let off Fireworks which they thought were weapons...

So Italian, I italian wine.

If God is so all mighty and powerful, Can he make a rock so heavy, that even he can't lift it?

me

I dislike France... all their Tanks are wheeled.... And a french amry base surrender IN france in some Czech tourists because Euro Disney let off Fireworks which they thought were weapons...

So Italian, I italian wine.

If God is so all mighty and powerful, Can he make a rock so heavy, that even he can't lift it?
    i dont know, you should drop a prayer down to him sometime nd ask.

i love italy. the women are hot, the food is good, so why the **** dont any of know what the **** a zebra crossing is?

Because the women are drunk, and the men are drunk with women.

Would you kill a a wife or girlfriend to save the rest of your family?

me

Page 40 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast