+ Follow This Topic
Page 400 of 405 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Someone not letting me know they went away. I called and texted and they were not available and I didn't know why and it worried me.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

A new group I joined at work that is specifically for speaking in a group. My boss recommended it to me and I loved the idea as a way to help myself become more open/social amongst strangers. Well, every year they pick new officials and they just did that recently. So, that means the ongoing calendar invites get cancelled and re-sent by the new person handling that.

Somehow I wasn't added. I asked one of the club officials on Friday and she was the wrong person, but forwarded it to the correct person handling the invites asking her to add me to the list. She hasn't responded.... and I just noticed is out this entire week. Nice.

I mean, I DO realize that S happens. She was probably just busy, didn't quite get to it, and she'll add me soon. I'll even remind her when she's back. But, I can't help that little part of me that gets a little p*$$ed off, and makes me feel just the slightest bit unwanted as result. Though, the rational side of me knows it was probably nothing, there's still that part of me that makes me feel like it was blatant like nobody wants me there. It's hard enough for somebody as shy as me to put myself out there.

Hopefully very shortly I'll be added back and forget all about it.... but right now I can't help that even though I know I'm being silly, it p*$$es me off a little bit.

I've had the worst day today but guess what I got through it yay!
    Life is a blank canvas, lets throw paint all over it

Dealing with my dad's estate and people who are greedy and people who should be working to help you but they barely do anything and they will be paid a commission for doing nothing in the end. What a laugh.

^ Why are you two still hashing it out on here? Can't one of you block the other one? Or keep it to one thread only?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Place was a mess when I got back home. Dirty dishes, garbage, unswept floors, don't think friend cleaned once since gone.

All the forum posts spamming in OTs... I can't tell what ones have current posts and which threads are near locking.. ANNOYING...

The posts by Slackjaw about Peter FC(?) in every thread

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    All the forum posts spamming in OTs... I can't tell what ones have current posts and which threads are near locking.. ANNOYING...
    I'm not sure why Gummy wasn't labeled Dead and then all his names on posts wouldn't still exist.

Spammer,

Even if it's true, I couldn't care less if Peter went to Jail and harass co-workers, etc. I always welcome perspective from different people as that is what makes forums great. He hasn't cause any issues on this forum and I have enjoyed reading his input. However, you are disruptive and annoying.

I guess ignoring the users will have to do for now.

I agree with madotnw too. You are disturbing the website not Peter atm. If you have a grievance Private message the loveadmin and discuss instead of ruining all the threads on here with your spam.

Why are you all being so willfully ignorant of the evidence that Peter SC is an abusive creep? Sure, there is spam, but have you actually read the posts? There are links with evidence that Peter SC has sexually assaulted women, has stalked and harassed social workers.

Would you continue to allow a registered child sex offender to post love advice here?

Here's what really annoys me...you're driving on the highway and you move into the passing lane and the car in front of you refuses to move into the travel lane! Can you say "ROAD RAGE!!"

Well, a complaint is going to be lodged with the host. It's totally unacceptable that I got banned because a stalking nutcase asked for the owner to do so. That's very pathetic...