+ Follow This Topic
Page 41 of 364 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: What you enjoyed today

I added some extra weight on my dumb bells a few weeks ago and started working out more in the mornings. I'm seeing results already, a lot faster than I expected.

It feels good.

Edit - I wonder if there's a correlation between working out and production of Testosterone, I've been feeling higher spikes of motivation and confidence lately.
    Last edited by Mish; 15-06-09 at 02:15 PM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i loved my facial, and my cosmetologist Lucy
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I finished my first exam today! I feel so happy, it turned out to be a lot easier than I expected and I did better than I thought I would. Also got to catch up with a girl from uni I thought I lost touch with, hopefully we'll stay in touch from now on. Anyway, that's one worry out of the way. I feel really happy today. But I'll feel even happier on Friday when this semester is behind me.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Lol my daughter is such a sweetie.

She was in my parents room and my father was in the kitchen. Apparently she dropped one of his tools on the floor. So I heard her say "Uh-oh"

So then she came out to my father and said "Sorry ok?" like three times. Then she stretched her tiny arms around his leg and hugged him, gave him a kiss, and said "It's ok".

I thought it was so cute lol.

I'm also enjoying the fact that at 2 she can count to ten and she's not even in school yet.

I'm in love <3
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I woke up at 1 pm, slept soundly. No alarm clock. Then I went to class.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post

She was in my parents room and my father was in the kitchen. Apparently she dropped one of his tools on the floor. So I heard her say "Uh-oh"

So then she came out to my father and said "Sorry ok?" like three times. Then she stretched her tiny arms around his leg and hugged him, gave him a kiss, and said "It's ok".

I thought it was so cute lol.

I'm also enjoying the fact that at 2 she can count to ten and she's not even in school yet.

I'm in love <3
    how are you feeling in general? healthwise? when are we gonna find out the sex of the baby?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    when are we gonna find out the sex of the baby?
    ? .................

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    ? .................
    you might've missed it, but Nisha is pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    how are you feeling in general? healthwise? when are we gonna find out the sex of the baby?
    Well, Im hoping to be put on bed rest next week. This one is taking a major toll on me.

Today my body totally turned against me. My morning started out with sickness(as is every morning). Then my entire body was just shaking. My knees were weak and shook uncontrollably whenever I went down stairs and my arms were too and I felt so fragile.

Then I forced myself to go to work and I broke out into a huge sweat as if I'd been running in the hot sun for a couple hours and I was standing still in A/C and then I felt this feeling like a drill was drilling me in my temple and I couldnt see straight.

I've never experienced that before. My body is always weary and tired and its a strain to do anything. It's weird cuz I didnt have these problems with my daughter but this is so intense.

So I'm gonna see if I can do the bed rest thing for a while cuz this is killing me. I always look sick at work and feel weary and I'm only two motnhs along. Plus my back is still killing me.

Also last night I was crying cuz I felt so weary and it is really affecting my work and I hyperventilated and threw up. I havent done that since I was in labor with my daughter.

I dunno...I'm so tired and worn out all the time and working just seems to be out of the question right now because I'm seriously in pain all the time including right now. It sucks.

About the sex, in about 2 and a half months I shold be going back to find out the sex. I'm hoping for a boy and so is the bf.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should call your doctor, nisha. You sound like you are ill.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would be worried as well. for such an early pregnancy at such a young age this should be (in most cases) an easy pregnancy. let us know what the doctor says.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nisha... how is that enjoyable!?

Anyways I enjoyed mowing the lawn. The seat of the lawn mower is black and I left it in the sun for a little before I started mowing. When I sat down on the seat and started driving around, it felt great to have my balls resting between my legs on the warm leather seat, bouncing sensually as I cut the grass

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You should call your doctor, nisha. You sound like you are ill.
    Well right after I left work I went to her and she said if it continued(the sweat and etc) that I should go to the hospital so they could run labs and be able to tell me the same day as opposed to her having to wait days.

I do have a cold. It wasnt on my chest until I hyperventilated last night. Now I have a scratchy feeling on my chest and it's uber annoying.

I was just responding to Indig Dm lol. I am not enjoying this one bit.

I've found that when I drink soup in the morning I feel a ton better. But you know when you eat too much of a certain thing and the thought of it makes you sick? Well, yea that's how I feel about it. I've tried to eat it even though I felt sick for eating it and I couldn't finish it. I barely even eat. I lost like 9 pounds so far. I feel horrible.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Feel better Nish. I don't care if its a thread digression. Go to your medico.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Well right after I left work I went to her and she said if it continued(the sweat and etc) that I should go to the hospital so they could run labs and be able to tell me the same day as opposed to her having to wait days.

I do have a cold. It wasnt on my chest until I hyperventilated last night. Now I have a scratchy feeling on my chest and it's uber annoying.

I was just responding to Indig Dm lol. I am not enjoying this one bit.

I've found that when I drink soup in the morning I feel a ton better. But you know when you eat too much of a certain thing and the thought of it makes you sick? Well, yea that's how I feel about it. I've tried to eat it even though I felt sick for eating it and I couldn't finish it. I barely even eat. I lost like 9 pounds so far. I feel horrible.

oh no, you are supposed to be gaining weight not losing. let me know how you feel. maybe update your thread and keep us posted, ok?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things