+ Follow This Topic
Page 42 of 405 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Hmmm I got blackmailed out of bed at 6am ,after 3 hours sleep to make sure my younger siblings got fed , clothed and went to school because my mother couldnt be bothered with her own kids. Then I went to college where my dick of a teacher spent most of the day "photocopying" leaving me bored as hell in a class full of thuggish morons tossing their own faeces at each other. Then i went to my girlfriends house with a headache and ended up falling asleep on her sofa for 5 hours. plus that was the last day her parents arent there for a damn long time.Was defenitely in my top 10 worst days
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    she's now telling me about all these problems she's having finding a right guy, how she's losing faith in men. (Reminds me a bit of myself when I was dating).
    You lost faith in men while you were dating?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    You lost faith in men while you were dating?
    Yeh, and women too.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Feeling like I can't relate to my friends anymore is starting to get under my skin. We are so different.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My baby's baptism is this weekend and I think I might have invited too many people for the reception's restaurant capacity ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Feeling like I can't relate to my friends anymore is starting to get under my skin. We are so different.
    I get that...x I'll be your friend hehe xxx
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. -- Anon

Meh, everything was going fine 'til today.

As the end of the semester nears there are fewer any job bookings, and just got to know that a girl rescheduled her tutorial times so that I lose that as well, so now I work 5 hours/week while I need 10 hours/week just to cover minimum costs for rent/food, and can't do much about it.

Got to know in one of my subjects that a non-graded submission (basically they just wanted to see if people were doing it or not), for which I had chosen not to submit for it as I had to redo it (its linked to a design in another subject), and today I got to know that despite that it's a non-graded check-up thing they cut off 10% per day of late submission for the final mark (which isn't due for another 2 weeks), and as I got to know it now I've lost 40% of it - for practically nothing. Sent an email to a coordinator, if I'm not exempted (I have a good explanation as to why I chose to forfeit the submission) I will skip that entire project as it'd just be a time-sink with that mark lost, and thus lose 20% of the overall subject mark straight off.

The missy is a bit annoyed because her mother, who's visiting, injured her leg and so she can't go anywhere, and that we don't see eachother often enough, despite that even though the studies are killing me we've met up to do stuff in 9 out of the last 14 days.

Still haven't had time to finish unpacking in the new place that I've moved into. And haven't had time to do more cooking yet.

The cost for doing a subject over summer is twice as much (approx. AU$3000 for a single subject) as I had expected, and wouldn't have had to resort to it had I only been allowed to extend my visa for 6 months rather than killing myself with the currently planned study load, but apparently even though I have a very slim financial situation (that was brought on because the uni gave me the wrong course fee statement when enrolling and admitted to it only a year later) I can only extend it if Im starting to fail subjects or get sick.

And the bike transmission got damaged this evening as I was heading back, so I'll have to see if I can fix it in the morning, or else I'll have to pay off the repair shop at uni.

And still haven't gotten around to paying my phone bill or cleaning up.

**** today.
    Last edited by Lipp; 14-10-09 at 07:14 PM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^^

Good rant.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My car has been in the shop over 2 1/2 months.

They keep telling me the haven't received the part, yet.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is it a custom item they are having built in China and shipped by slow barge? That's the only reason I can think it should take so long.

Lipp - that totally sucks.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

my damm iphone is being a big pain in the ass today!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    My car has been in the shop over 2 1/2 months.

They keep telling me the haven't received the part, yet.
    what car do u have?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    2002 Volkswagen Golf.

Don't ask me why because all I know is the bullshit they tell me.

I can tell you they're incompetent fools because they managed to break my car twice more while it was under their care.

I bent one piston, and they managed to bend 2 more new pistons because they never checked the exhaust pipe for water. So every time they tried to start it up, it would back up into the engine and bend another one.

Quote Originally Posted by loudrims_inc View Post
    my damm iphone is being a big pain in the ass today!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! !!!!!
    I'm such an iPhone whore. I bought the 3G 16, then the second the 3GS came out I craigslisted the old one and used my brother's phone upgrade to buy the 3GS 32 (my brother refuses to get a new cellphone, he was cool with it). The next iPhone hasn't even come out yet, and I'm already excited to buy it. I cannot live without my music. I just wish the camera and battery life weren't shit.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No surf!! Waves all week, but I haven't been able to go because of uni and work. This morning I run down and it's just a lake. No one out. Motherf-ckers!
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    I'm such an iPhone whore. I bought the 3G 16, then the second the 3GS came out I craigslisted the old one and used my brother's phone upgrade to buy the 3GS 32 (my brother refuses to get a new cellphone, he was cool with it). The next iPhone hasn't even come out yet, and I'm already excited to buy it. I cannot live without my music. I just wish the camera and battery life weren't shit.
    I thought that the changes between 3G->3GS upgrade had nothing to do with the music, and was mainly just an overall tweak and upgrade. I picked up the 3G brand new about 3 months ago for a really good price just because the 3GS hype knocked off the pricing quite a bit.