+ Follow This Topic
Page 43 of 405 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Disorganization, both my own and that of others.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    I thought that the changes between 3G->3GS upgrade had nothing to do with the music, and was mainly just an overall tweak and upgrade. I picked up the 3G brand new about 3 months ago for a really good price just because the 3GS hype knocked off the pricing quite a bit.
    An extra 16GB to store more music and podcasts.

But I'll be honest, if Steve Jobs came out tomorrow and unveiled the next iPhone and the only difference was that they put a blue ribbon on it, I'd probably still buy it.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

i just got the 3GS yesterday and i love ittttttttttttttttttttttttt!!

i actually jailbroke it this morning too...it was fairly easy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

Quote Originally Posted by loudrims_inc View Post
    i just got the 3GS yesterday and i love ittttttttttttttttttttttttt!!

i actually jailbroke it this morning too...it was fairly easy!
    I'm afraid of jailbreaking, I broke my last iPhone (drunk + partying + water) so I need my warranty.

Things that annoyed me today: my car. I can afford to buy a better car, but I've convinced myself I'm not getting rid of my 2001 Camry (its the car I got in high school) until the thing stops working, but its age is slowly beginning to show. Its still a nicelooking car, but sometimes it has problems starting.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

my idiot neighbour.....and his tap dancing, basket ball playing dog on the floor above my bedroom......grrrrr

The "EX"

PLEASE!!!! Someone here give me a suggestion. I can not seem to get rid of my ex-girlfriend she's i'm going to see her today but i'm picking her up and i don't want to she wont leave me alone. I don't really do anything during my days so she knows I'm always free what should i do to reject her without hurting her?

What annoys me today is the dam rainnnnnnnnnnnn...its bad enough it rained all summer...its gona rain here all week, how depressing

Quote Originally Posted by POTnLOVE View Post
    PLEASE!!!! Someone here give me a suggestion. I can not seem to get rid of my ex-girlfriend. I'm going to see her today. I'm picking her up but i don't want to. She wont leave me alone. I don't really do anything during my day, therefore, she knows I'm always free. What should i do to reject her without hurting her?
    i edited your post...the 'period' ( . ) is your friend and so are 'new sentences'

BTW, u need to start doing stuff during your day, this way you can tell her your busy...thats a way of NOT hurting someone
    Last edited by loudrims_inc; 15-10-09 at 10:30 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

My mother can be such a bitch.

My boyfriend has not once been disrespectful towards her but she always disrespects him.

I get a whole lot of can milk all the time and we gave some away to his sister.

She had the nerve to tell him he has no right to give them away and when he started to say something she told him to shut the **** up. It's not even hers it's ours. Wtf?!

She's a drunken bitch and I hate when she's drunk. She is not my mother when she is drunk. I wish she would cut her shit out and stop being a drunken piece of shit.

Sad to say but I feel forced to put up with her because she's my mother. She is the type of person I avoid completely. I can't stand it.

I hate her ways. She would give away things that arent hers and when confronted she says I should share, yet she got a mother****in secret stash of shit she doesnt wanna share. What kind of bullshit is that?!

I barely make any money biweekly for her to just take shit that doesnt belong to her. Only thing I depend on my parents(well my father) for is a roof over my head. I pay for everything else.

I just wish her attitude wasnt so sorry she makes me so damn SICK!

/rant
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My patient took a turn for the worse, and wound up in ICU when he began vomiting up stool. That's right, FECES. While being transferred, his heart stopped (but the transport nuses were able to get it to beat again).

It was a long day.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OMG, that is revolting. He must have been eating it? I'm having a really hard time imagining how faeces can make it back up the GI tract like that. At min, the plyoric sphincter should stop that from happening? Not to mention the metres of small intestine.

I am so glad there are people like you Vash who can do this stuff. Did you want to hurl? I can't imagine not dry heaving, at least.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

that happens when a person is really REALLY constipated.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I f-cked an exam today. Feel like I let myself down.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    OMG, that is revolting. He must have been eating it? I'm having a really hard time imagining how faeces can make it back up the GI tract like that. At min, the plyoric sphincter should stop that from happening? Not to mention the metres of small intestine.

I am so glad there are people like you Vash who can do this stuff. Did you want to hurl? I can't imagine not dry heaving, at least.
    I don't know what was wrong with him in totality, but he had cryptospordium in the stool, C-dif, colitis, and a possible perforation. The stuff that was coming out of both sides was liquid and black (the color was indicative of extensive bleeding). He vomited when he was being intubated. I imagine that whatever else was wrong with him, his entire GI system was involved, including spincters... they must have been rotted away.

I didn't lose my stomach, but I WAS completely shocked and horrified. In fact, the ICU nurses were surprised, too, though less so than I was.

I hope his wife didn't see my face. It's an open book.

Charlieboy - how much does a single exam weigh on your grade?
    Last edited by vashti; 12-11-09 at 09:03 PM.

Holy shit that sounds like the things you'd see in a horror zombie movie.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm annoyed because I'm sitting at home and I'm drunk. I get so horny and so sociable when I"m intoxicated. I cna't stand it. I want something to ****!!! All I have is my hand.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein