+ Follow This Topic
Page 47 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    You are now grasping at straws, and reading too much into a mere conincidence
    Oh I know it's probably more of a coincident then anything else. But it was just weird timing because I have literally been purging him out of my life today. Putting things away, taking down pictures, deleting emails. I was in the process of moving on and then checked that account (which really is my spam account that I have just to sign up for random crap like that) and open my "new matches" email. And he was there...at the bottom of the email. So while it probably was just a coincident, maybe it was a way for God (or whomever) to say..hey..you still love this guy, you don't hate him. I don't know..it was weird. I'm not a big believer in signs because you can find signs in just about anything if you're looking for them but that one was a glaring one and really made me stop and wonder. Oh well. It's not going to change anything unfortunately. Back to packing our memories...

Quote Originally Posted by confused&single View Post
    Oh I know it's probably more of a coincident then anything else. But it was just weird timing because I have literally been purging him out of my life today. Putting things away, taking down pictures, deleting emails. I was in the process of moving on and then checked that account (which really is my spam account that I have just to sign up for random crap like that) and open my "new matches" email. And he was there...at the bottom of the email. So while it probably was just a coincident, maybe it was a way for God (or whomever) to say..hey..you still love this guy, you don't hate him. I don't know..it was weird. I'm not a big believer in signs because you can find signs in just about anything if you're looking for them but that one was a glaring one and really made me stop and wonder. Oh well. It's not going to change anything unfortunately. Back to packing our memories...
    If god wants you in his life he will put him back and you wont even know it.

sometimes im sad, sometimes im dead, sometimes i cried what am i?

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    sometimes im sad, sometimes im dead, sometimes i cried what am i?
    dude i cry three times a day... nothing wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    dude i cry three times a day... nothing wrong with it.
    do you feel the pain right dude? right in the middle of you chest right? then the memory flashes everytime did it happen to you? wtf we suppose to do now? how tf we going to move on ???

yesterday I thought it would be ok.. even though you have moved on, u showed me u still care.. with those words..but again today, u made me so sad... u are so so so so busy, yet you have all that time to spend with others... nothing for me...

tremolo Guest
    In the last 48 hours, some very interesting things have happened in my life. Some potentially big opportunities on the horizon... things I never would have imagined. I feel like this is God showing me that I'm going to be just fine - no, *great* - without you. I can't wait for the day you stumble across me - across my name or my image - where you least expect it, and think - 'that girl used to be mine...why did I ever let her go?'

I don't want to jinx it - but I think that day may come sooner than you think.
    Last edited by tremolo; 28-06-11 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    In the last 48 hours, some very interesting things have happened in my life. Some potentially big opportunities on the horizon... things I never would have imagined. I feel like this is God showing me that I'm going to be just fine - no, *great* - without you. I can't wait for the day you stumble across me - across my name or my image - where you least expect it, and think - 'that girl used to mine...why did I ever let her go?'

I think that day may come sooner than you think.
    No idea what you are talking about but GO GIRL!!!

A week clean and I almost ruin it because of you. I can't let that happen. You contact me for help one day the next you try to push every button possible to make me snap. I ignore you, you find a new way to make it happen. I block you, you find a new way to get a hold of me. I block your number, you borrow a friends, I block them you get one of my friends. I don't even now why you even bother. I don't want you back and from what you have been saying you don't want me either. so wtf is the point. Revenge? Some sort of guilt trip. I have been through to much crap to let somebody like you destroy me. Sorry but I won't my life because of you or anybody else ever. I walked away from you and I made up my mind that day. My choices I made from that day may not of had my best interests in mind but they all had one thing in common they did not involve you. That is one thing that will remain the same for the rest of my life. You will not be there. It doesn't matter what you do, what you say, or even if you do change for the better. You will not be in my life. I really do hope you learn to get the best out of your life and not let your "friends" make all of your choices for you. These are the last words that I will ever send your way.

I think Horsey and Trem should hook up they do a lot of thanking each other.

Just a cheeky thought
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post

Just a cheeky thought
    I was thinking the same thing! hahaha

Just a cheeky thought
    I think the 10,000 km's distance could be a problem ... what do you reckon?

Tempting though

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    I think the 10,000 km's distance could be a problem ... what do you reckon?

Tempting though
    nothing can stop true love.. lol

this medication makes me irritable, i feel like I just did three eight balls and drank a pot of coffee.... not sure if im gonna keep taking it...

If i stop
    1. i go back into depression

if I keep taking it:
    1. I might kill someone.

tremolo Guest

Just a cheeky thought
    LOL. Where's that teleporter...

Page 47 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast