+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Relationship changes, and questions about feelings

Eco is really racking up the e-buddies.

ok firstly y’all need to chill, secondly I always seems to think differently to majority on this forum….doesn’t make me right and doesn’t make you right…..thirdly so what? Why are you not able to deal with that? Majority (not all) of you on here have the same opinion and therefore bond together in a clique, kinda like you all were in school. I want to point out, its just little ol’ me….just me, why do you ALL need to join in and stick up for your clique when I actually have something substantial to say….seriously its ridiculous that you can’t handle one person thinking differently to you. Also I find I have to keep repeating the words….’that’s not what I said’ seriously would you read my comments before trying to bash my opinion…..you’ll find you won’t hate me so much. You keep misinterpreting what I say. I don’t take much seriously….infact nobody really does here in Ireland…so when I say I’m joking….i mean it…..i say what I mean…..and I am never unable to admit when I’m wrong……….so please take your heads out of your asses and lets enjoy the forum
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    ok firstly y’all need to chill, secondly I always seems to think differently to majority on this forum….doesn’t make me right and doesn’t make you right…..thirdly so what? Why are you not able to deal with that? Majority (not all) of you on here have the same opinion and therefore bond together in a clique, kinda like you all were in school. I want to point out, its just little ol’ me….just me, why do you ALL need to join in and stick up for your clique when I actually have something substantial to say….seriously its ridiculous that you can’t handle one person thinking differently to you. Also I find I have to keep repeating the words….’that’s not what I said’ seriously would you read my comments before trying to bash my opinion…..you’ll find you won’t hate me so much. You keep misinterpreting what I say. I don’t take much seriously….infact nobody really does here in Ireland…so when I say I’m joking….i mean it…..i say what I mean…..and I am never unable to admit when I’m wrong……….so please take your heads out of your asses and lets enjoy the forum
    I've never seen you admit you're wrong.

Secondly, I don't know what "clique" you're seeing, but most of us that disagree with you disagree with each other a lot. I've had heated arguments with most of the users on this message board... except for Starbuck because she's my cougar.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post

Secondly, I don't know what "clique" you're seeing, but most of us that disagree with you disagree with each other a lot. I've had heated arguments with most of the users on this message board... except for Starbuck because she's my cougar.

well i will someday j/k

of course i've admitted i'm wrong...just the other day i retracted a statement i made about kitty to starbuck and i've made mistakes bringing up threads years old.. and i'm sure there is more....my point is i don't mind saying i'm wrong when i've made a mistake...infact part of the reason i like this forum so much is i'm looking for someone to change my mind

anyway i enjoy every person on here even (and sometimes especially) when we disagree...all i'm saying is chill a bit....i'm not the enemy and i'm not trying to destroy your opinions
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post

It's not a "clique," it's a conspiracy
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345