+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: A definate pickle (Long)

there's only one BIG problem. We actually talk a lot about where we stand.....and she acknowledges she's giving off mixed signals, and doesn't know exactly where she stands.....and I acknowledge I'd be wiser if I tried walking away from all this.......so somehow I need a crowbar or smthn to get her in the right direction.....tough.
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

Nah, she's just taking her time.

Maybe you should tell her you're willing to go slow and then cease and desist all "What about us?" conversation. I know you've got more interesting things to talk about than that, and I've never even met you.

Maybe this is sexist, but I like to be the one having the girly concerns about my relationships. Are you possibly going too far with the Mr. Sensitive Guy thing?

well, this is where it now stands. She'll see where it goes from where we left off and is open I guess for whatever I may decide, so the ball now really and truly is my court. She's afraid the attraction in the end is only physical and she'll end up hurting me. So it's more like she's letting me take my time to figure things out. Twisted ain't it? Anyways, as I said, it's my move and I will have to decide whether to go for it regardless of any consequences or let it be and take the safe road. And I've got till friday next week (I'll be meeting her then). How's that for a cliffhanger hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Nah, she's just taking her time.

Maybe you should tell her you're willing to go slow and then cease and desist all "What about us?" conversation. I know you've got more interesting things to talk about than that, and I've never even met you.

Maybe this is sexist, but I like to be the one having the girly concerns about my relationships. Are you possibly going too far with the Mr. Sensitive Guy thing?

Ye perhaps I'm taking it way too far, as a matter of fact I know I do, and I don't think she likes it either. But to be honest, that's her loss, she wanted to know me, so I've opened some doors and well, I am a pretty sensitive guy. I've taken down some walls for her, and it has taken me a lot of effort, worrying and frustration to let somebody see that side of me, so she'll have to cope with what she sees (or not, in which case this whole story would've ended a bit sooner I guess). So now things simply are like this: we're both sorta ready to get into the water, only thing is I'm afraid to get wet. There's a big possibility this for her will be mostly a physical thing. For me it will mean way more. So there's the choice that has to be made.

On another note, I've been reading through this thread, and sweet jesus the insecurity is simply dripping off of me isn't it. Don't understand she puts up with it hahaha. I know she hates me for not being more forward, and as I've been reading through this thread I can understand where she comes from. Contemplating every goddamned move, considering all the "what ifs". Pansy galore whahahaha. The rational side of me is shaking his head and laughing out loud. Let's see if the emotive side can join in after I've decided what to do next.

Tone Guest
    This is where you make your stand, DutchY.

You gotta make her want you. You have to be so attractive to her that she's not going to have any doubts. And you're not gonna do that by being the "Are you okay? Are you feeling alright? Can I get you anything?" extra-sensitive guy.

You're going to be confident, mysterious, and take complete control of every situation. Like Giga said, stop being the girly one in this situation.

I think you're right, she's been playing me long enough. Time for me to take the strings in my own hands and direct this little play from now on.

A major thanks to all who've read this thread and gave me advice during the past weeks (especially Tone and Gigabitch). This place has been of incredible support to me. If anyone has some more advice on the matter, don't be afraid to spit it out, I'm open for any pointers

Tell her a dirty joke. Make her laugh. That's sooo important.

Tone Guest
    Yes.. as long as they're not any of the jokes I teased you about when you first joined LF!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Tell her a dirty joke. Make her laugh. That's sooo important.
    Well, I've got the making her laugh part covered. And I still stand by my jokes! But to be sure, I'll keep them in check.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoY
    Well, I've got the making her laugh part covered. And I still stand by my jokes! But to be sure, I'll keep them in check.
    don't! as i mentioned before: you're jokes were the best of all.

Tone Guest
    What do a bungee jump and a hooker have in common?

They're both cheap, fast, and if the rubber breaks - you're dead.

Start a dirty joke thread. I'll be thrilled.

there you are >>> [url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=11611[/url]

it starts getting dirty at the bottom of the page.

hehehe, that last one sounds a bit familiar .....and I agree wholeheartedly....it still beats the other jokes

So this story ends. She doesn't feel like seeing me anymore anytime soon cause it's not good for me or her in her humble opinion. Rejection in short. MUTHAFVCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goddammit.........I've been drinking my ass off to get rid of this feeling, only to have it kick me harder in the stomach! Guess alcohol isn't the solution. JESUS CHRIST LIFE IS A GODDAMNED MOTHERFXUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast