+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: as a friend or more? Input needed!

Wild side eh ? Guess no harm to try. I guess you mean being touchy feely with him while talking. I do that to some of my guy friends so looks like I have to add him to the list
    Will be meeting him this monday Bahh!!

Quote Originally Posted by gia01 View Post
    Wild side eh ? Guess no harm to try. I guess you mean being touchy feely with him while talking. I do that to some of my guy friends so looks like I have to add him to the list
    Will be meeting him this monday Bahh!!
    Look the part too hun, pretty yourself up...if he sees other guys checkin you out, he knows there is competition. It's called bringing up your value (pick-up term) or makes you more of a catch...as demeaning as it is, it works.

He sees guys(and girls) talking to me a lot. It was so funny and surprising today!! I reached college late last night so I missed my math class. 5-8 of my classmates came to me today and told me that he was askin about me and why am I absent. My physics class is just after his so we met for 5minutes after his class got over and before mine began. He saw me and he came running to talk to me but I had to leave in 5 min because I had to attend my class. Then after my class, I saw him talking to some guy. I was waiting for my friends and then he saw me. He immediately told bye to his friend and he came running to me. He said, "There is this musical show this friday eve. Will you come?" I asked him who all were accompanying him, so he said, "No one is coming. They aren't free." Then I asked him what time is it so he said "At 7pm. You obviously don't have class then." So, I agreed to go and he was happy.
    Last edited by gia01; 10-01-13 at 05:07 AM.

He sees guys(and girls) talking to me a lot. It was so funny and surprising today!! I reached college late last night so I missed my math class. 5-8 of my classmates came to me today and told me that he was askin about me and why am I absent. My physics class is just after his so we met for 5minutes after his class got over and before mine began. He saw me and he came running to talk to me but I had to leave in 5 min because I had to attend my class. Then after my class, I saw him talking to some guy. I was waiting for my friends and then he saw me. He immediately told bye to his friend and he came running to me. He said, "There is this musical show this friday eve. Will you come?" I asked him who all were accompanying him, so he said, "No,one is coming. They aren't free." Then I asked him what time is it so he said "At 7pm. You obviously don't have class then." So, I agreed to go and he was happy.
    Congratz....have a great time.

Do you think it's an indirect way of asking out?
    He told me that he asked his friends to come with him but they were busy so they can't come. However, I just spoke to one of his friends and casually asked him why he isn't coming for the musical show so he said "What musical show ? Nobody told me about it."
    I was surprised. I obviously changed the topic so that he doesn't feel embarrassed.

Do you think it's an indirect way of asking out?
    Seems pretty direct to me. You're going on a date with him.

Date? But a date is when a guy himself calls it a date,right? Can't it be like just asking a friend to hangout with you for a musical show?

No, he is too shy for that, so he invited you on a date without calling it a date. My ex boyfriend did the same on our first date - he invited me to go out with "him and a bunch of friends", but then the bunch of friends never showed up and he confessed it was just a way to get me on my own... he is the opposite of a creep so he got away with it, it worked.

If it were me and I was having that conversation with him I would have said "So is this a date then? (smiling at him).

I had that thought, smackie. Infact the very same line. However, I backed off from saying that because I don't want to freak him out in case if he's just taking things too slow.

It would have done no such thing. Communication is so important...stop play games.

I agree with smackie - if he isn't explicit, you have to be. A guy you aren't best friends with just invited you to go to a concert with him, just the two of you. It IS a date.

aahhh ok. But it was sort of weird today. Like we met twice for less than a minute. We both were going to two different classes and we passed y each other. I was seeing somewhere else and he told me a hi. We didn't stop for a second. Then I had a class in the same class as his but after his class gets over. So I was waiting for his class to get over so I could get in for my lecture. And whenever he comes out of his class and looks out for me because he knows I would be there waiting for my class. Today, he got out of his class and all he did was just say hi and walked off without stopping even for a second. He didn't even have anything to do after that but he didn't stop. The thing is, his room-mate kind of teases us. He doesn't say it loud but he teases us with his weird looks. So, I don't know for sure but maybe he didn't talk to me because his roomie was walking right in front of him?? Well, only he knows..aah. I just dont want to think much about it. I think I should distance myself from him at certain times.

Stop over-analizing, just have fun on the date, be flirty and touchy, kiss him during a song... just "go with the flow"!

Ok so it happened The show was at 7 and I didn't hear anything from him so I thought he must have forgotten but then he called sharp at 6:30 and it was so funny because he thought that I got tickets for both of us. I told him I thought he would get it and he felt really bad so he rushed to the ticket counter and luckily he got tickets for both of us. We just casually sit in out assigned seats and watched the show. It was Shrek The Musical and it was amazing and we laughed. The show got over at 9:30 and he asked me if I had my dinner. I told him no and then we went for a long walk and had a long "un-romantic" talk. We just gossiped about people from our college and similar talks. Then we went to a mexican grill and ordered something. Then we suddenly started discussing about sexyness. So I named 1-2 girls from our college and asked if he thought they were hot and he said "Nope,not at all." Then I was got very curious so I asked "What about me? Do you think I'm hot?" He started smiling a lot with his mouth widee open and then he said "Ohh Common, gia" and he kept smiling for long. God knows what that even meant!! And then he said that h'll be changing dorms the next semester and asked if I want to move in to the same dorm as his. I just told him, "I'll think about it." Then I realized he was very exhausted because he had a very hectic schedule and it was 11:30 pm already by then so we decided to leave. We took the bus because he was very tired and it was too cold. The bus was empty but he sat next to me. Then he dropped me to my dorm and we said good bye and left.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast