+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Tips!

No, but I have an aunt in her 50's.....

Heh heh. Boy Toy.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    yes yes.. i'm breaking my promise to say goodbye to this thread, only because Tiay is confused..
    aw (:

but you're a woman.. so try to follow the subtle nuances..
    (I take offence to that.)

now.. i'm not talking about the act of sex.. i'm talking about male foreplay.. confused? well.. just like female foreplay doesn't constitute sex, the same goes for male foreplay.. which doesn't constitute sex..
    ok, there's no confusion on that part.

male foreplay should really only last 2-3mins to make sex more enjoyable for the guy.. can sex go on without male foreplay?? YES.. in fact most women don't properly preform male foreplay just before sex, and guys have only know one kind of sex.. "that same old sex".. that being said.. sex can go on without female foreplay.. smack on some lube and go.. but is that enjoyable? not really.. see where i'm getting? (it's about male foreplay, which is BEFORE sex)
    *taking notes* .. aha, the foreplay goes before sex.. oh shit, we've been doing it the other way around. gosh I'm such a bimbo.

sorry, it had to be done ^.^ However, I do see your point; women demand they get their foreplay or sex isn't enjoyable, yet you're saying men aren't often getting theirs, yet still go through with the sex anyways.

the answer.. let his penis simply touch the parts of you that he finds visually arousing.. it's that simple.. that's all there is to it.. that should last around 2-3mins, and take place just before you're ready to start having sex..
    oh, okay! we've actually done that, not a whole lot though. I'll certainly try that more next time.

1. Stroke the penis (manual sex = handjobs) prior to you starting sex.. why? well, because ejaculation happens when the shaft of the penis crosses a certain threashold, namely, a stroke threashold.. this normally occurs within the vagina, but the hand can induce the same effect.. so adding to the stroke count is NOT a good idea, and does NOT constitute foreplay (which is there to build up more arousal & tension).. if you add to the stroke count; you will only decrease the time it takes him to ejaculate, and may actually reduce the pleasure he gets from any potential orgasm (since your hand may have a tighter grip on his thing than your vagina)

2. Leave the penis alone and engage in female foreplay activities such as stoking his back, his neck, touching his hands, etc.. He's a man, not a woman; not only is this ineffective, but if you both think enough about what you're doing, it's even insulting..

So, do these two common mistakes contradict?? no!! in case 1, you should not STROKE the penis (instead you should let it touch or rub against the parts of you he finds visually arousing).. in case 2, you should not NEGLECT the penis (instead you should let it touch or rub against the parts of you he finds visually arousing).. the two don't even come into conflict with eachother..

So, to clarify once more.. not STROKING the penis does NOT mean LEAVE THE PENIS ALONE.. it simply means.. DON'T STROKE IT AS A MEANS OF FOREPLAY!!! not NEGLECTING the penis does NOT mean STROKE THE PENIS.. it simply means.. let it touch/rub against whatever turns him on, but DON'T STROKE IT!!!
    so, if I understand correctly, you're saying don't stroke the penis, but do touch it, or rather, let it rub you. Right; thanks, now I understand why those points don't contradict. Dude, you could've said that in less than 300 words.

Then, when those LONG, NEVERENDING, AGONY-FILLED 2-3mins are done (which will be after your good 1 hour + of female foreplay).. you can proceed to having sex..
    I understand you feel strongly about this- but as far as I can tell, no one, and certainly not me, has said "no, giving men the 3 minutes of foreplay they absolutely need to enjoy sex is too much effort for us women", in fact I was trying to figure out *how* to do what you were saying. Don't bite my head off please.

For women that don't even believe in the concept of male foreplay and don't think those 2-3mins are important.. try it a couple of times.. and notice the before & after.. notice the reaction he has..
    I don't believe in the concept of male foreplay; to me it's all foreplay, and some activities are obviously enjoyed by one gender more than the other, and those should be balanced, otherwise neither will be happy. I'll definitely try it, I'm curious now... I've actually been thinking about starting a thread on similar stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    (I take offence to that.)

so, if I understand correctly, you're saying don't stroke the penis, but do touch it, or rather, let it rub you. Right; thanks, now I understand why those points don't contradict. Dude, you could've said that in less than 300 words.

I understand you feel strongly about this- but as far as I can tell, no one, and certainly not me, has said "no, giving men the 3 minutes of foreplay they absolutely need to enjoy sex is too much effort for us women", in fact I was trying to figure out *how* to do what you were saying. Don't bite my head off please.
    First of all, i'm sorry.. very very sorry.. a legal education will not exactly work wonders on your humor.. I can recall that I used to be a very funny guy, but since then i've been corrupted by old cranky professors who will not put up with any slight implication of anything humorous..

Secondly, i'm sorry again : *(

why do you think lawyers get paid so much..?? no seriously.. it's because when you ask them to type up something for you.. they charge you by the page or by the words.. and what can be expressed in just a couple of sentenses (sometimes even just one!) is often extended to many long pages, and before you know it; your Will now runs you up a bill of $800.. unfortunately, it's called Lawyering (1 & 2).. and you have to take it during your first year.. and I got A's in both semesters.. so please try me.. and I can go on forever..

Lastly, i'm glad you don't share that view.. but the fact of the matter is.. i'm now single.. and of the many reasons for that.. this has its place on the list... i'm still friends with my ex, she's an amazing person, and always will be.. and I hope we can still stay friends.. but being more than friends was a mistake.. that took me quite a while to realize..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why anyone would want to become a lawyer except to bomb a few law libraries is beyond me.

Sorry GS, but a major problem w/your profession is the inability to be succinct. Dare to be different.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Why anyone would want to become a lawyer except to bomb a few law libraries is beyond me.

Sorry GS, but a major problem w/your profession is the inability to be succinct. Dare to be different.
    hey, let's not kid ourselves.. there is no profession out there with more low-lives than the legal profession.. to really get the bigger picture you have to consider that there are rules to how you should argue against your opposing counterpart in court.. but half of that same class which basically teaches you about courtroom ethics.. teaches you how to perfect "playing dirty"..

then again.. i'm not into that kind of lawyering.. at the end of the day.. i'll be more an accountant than an attorney; because Taxation & Securities Regulation doesn't really put you in conflict with some other party.. unless you consider the IRS & the SEC some other party.. then yes.. but it's stress-free work.. sort of..

anyway.. please.. i'm only in it to retire at age 40.. I plan on purchasing a building every 2-3 years while i'm working (2-family w/store).. Finance the rest, and have each one pay itself off slowly.. but that's of course a topic for a different thread..

whoah..what's everyone talking about? haha haven't been to this thread in ages..it sure has changed LoL!
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    male foreplay should only last 2-3 minutes?! Mate why don't do everyone a favour and just shut your pie hole, eh? Instead of trying to fill these girls' heads with rubbish.

And spare me a five paragraph response further expounding your ridiculous theory. I won't read it.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    male foreplay should only last 2-3 minutes?! Mate why don't do everyone a favour and just shut your pie hole, eh? Instead of trying to fill these girls' heads with rubbish.

And spare me a five paragraph response further expounding your ridiculous theory. I won't read it.
    Finally, someone speaks sense.

Ladies, do not take this guy's absolutes as fact.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

awww, I forgive you. *hugs Scorp*.

speaking of words, will you write my essay for me..? then again, 2500 words might run up a bit of a bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Ladies, do not take this guy's absolutes as fact.
    hey, I'm not- something as subjective as sexual pleasure doesn't has almost no solid facts, imo. But there is something to be said for opinions and experiences and such.

It kind of rings a bell with me because my bf has done that a few times.. I just never kept it going or thought much of it.

man do we still have a lot of exploring to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post

Well, perhaps you have a point.. but that all depends.. how old are you Charlie Boy? because there is an age where ANY sex is GOOD sex.. and i'm way out of that phase, and I would take it alot of other guys are too..

yes, when sex is rare, or when you are new, or when you have not YET had enough partners, any sex seems like good sex.. but as father time kicks in.. you start to realize that the same ordinary sex you thought was amazing before, sucks now..

hence, the multi-billion dollar industry of books & videos & seminars & couciling for couples to help them with their sex lives..

but again.. I'm not going to waste my time going deeper into it.. do what you will with what I gave you.. if you think it's rubbish.. that's ok.. if you choose to follow it.. that's alright too.. it's all up to you.. i'm not trying to force it down your throat... you'll live, you'll learn..

Baaaahahaha! Charlie Boy is having the same old, ordinary sex, and not enough of it, at that!

Yeah, right.

Grk, Charlie Boy has a sex life about as good as mine. It ****ing rocks. He clearly gets enough sex that he doesn't pop one off after getting stroked four times.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I always thought male foreplay was about 90 - 120 minutes....

About the length of the average Bond, Terminator or Die Hard flick & 3 beers.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I always thought male foreplay was about 90 - 120 minutes....

About the length of the average Bond, Terminator or Die Hard flick & 3 beers.
    Nah. That was back in the good old days. Now a man's idea of foreplay is watching Queer Eye while holding his girlfriend's hand and sipping a Zima.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Baaaahahaha! Charlie Boy is having the same old, ordinary sex, and not enough of it, at that!

Yeah, right.

Grk, Charlie Boy has a sex life about as good as mine. It ****ing rocks. He clearly gets enough sex that he doesn't pop one off after getting stroked four times.
    I believe he is also AT LEAST as old as GrkScrp, if not a little older.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by gribble
    Nah. That was back in the good old days. Now a man's idea of foreplay is watching Queer Eye while holding his girlfriend's hand and sipping a Zima.
    (sigh) Where have all the Real Men gone...?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast