+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: question about a pregnant woman

i am not sure of the lie. everything that i told you is what she told me.

guess i am just trying to make myself feel alittle better or think that maybe i actually have a chance again with her =(

sorry all, just i miss her and truly want her back. i want to give her space and no contact with hopes of something might happen good with us. she was the one i actually cared for alot. and to let it go is something that is painful for me. i know i repeat myself alot i dont mean to i guess i am just trying or hoping to get some good answer or something that might tell me there is hope with us sorry all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabras View Post
    There is nothing you can do to make it better, only worse. You've got your advice, continuing to ask the same question isn't going to change the answer.
    I'm surprised yggdrasil hasn't left an automated message on this thread.

There is some sound advice from Yggdrasil, giving it time will not only give her space to evaluate things, but also give her time to miss you...or not, but whatever, times like these calls for good calm time to think things through, if you do not give her that space you risk losing her simply because your not listening.

you can do no contact, but not if your going to sit at home wondering if she misses you, go out and do stuff.

true i do understand. and again sorry for asking same questions over and over. wish you could understand why im like this.. truth is i dont know why i am. i have had relationships end in the past. i normally was upset for a short time, than moved on.. this one i cant figure it out. i cant just say oh well its over no problem. its like something is there keeping me from moving on hard to explain really. i honestly just hope with time she will come around. she is a hard one for me to let go. i cant explain why and it sucks. it really does i never had a breakup like this one where its kept me down for so long. its really like a giant hole is missing from my heart. oh well.. thanks for the advice and sorry again for asking same things alot. i do hope space works. any last thoughts before i try to relax more or something? like space might be the best thing to make this work for me and her?

guess just hoping for some good hope is all. that maybe someone will think it might work out again =/

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're upset because you don't know why she broke up with you, that's why you can't get over it.

You're thinking if you had done, or said something really bad, then you'd understand. But you feel blindsided, and you're not content with the bullshit she's feeding you. Not that I blame you considering she's totally jacked up in the head mentally and hormonally.

thinking there is no chance at fixing this?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by john8424 View Post
    thinking there is no chance at fixing this?
    In your state of mind?

Definitely not.

I would just assume you'll never be with her and move on with your life and look forward to seeing your future child.

what do you mean my state of mind?

or let me put it this way. do YOU think there is a chance of fixing this

ok or does anyone?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    John, you have managed to add an entire page to your thread without adding absolutely ANYTHING.

Go find out what she thinks you lied about, then update your thread.That would at least be interesting.

In case you missed it the first time:
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    If you are needing distraction, why don't you help some others in the other threads?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by john8424 View Post
    or let me put it this way. do YOU think there is a chance of fixing this
    No.

But I want you to think about this.

One of men's greatest gift, and curse, is their drive to "fix" things. As if women had a screw loose, or a wire untapped. We always think "what can I do to fix this".

Look at it this way, if you have a car, and ignore the engine lights, and the sputtering, and the squeaky wheel, eventually it will breakdown. So you think, "fine, I really do want to keep this car, so I'll put in the money/time into it", and buy a new transmission or engine and you'll be good to go.

Women, on the other hand, are not always so easy. Some are, but many are not. So you can't just ignore them, or mistreat them and then expect to buy something, or do something really drastic every now and then to get them back. Sometimes, that's that. You had your chance now you're done. You missed the basket, struck out, game over.

Even if this girl is f*cking crazy, she's still a woman, and clearly you did, (or she thinks you did), things that made her feel like maintaining a relationship with you was no longer worth it. And since women act with their emotions more than their logic, there's little you can say to reason with her.

So stop looking to this forum for your false hope. I know what you want us to tell you, but you're not gonna get that shit from me.

well as for an update.. she said shes not keeping the baby this sucks..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast