+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: It's Official...

I guess it depends on what kind of time with the woman. Do you mean sitting on the couch reading a book while she watches television? jk
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Saying that someone who works 80 hours a week, got in & finished med school, got a residency, but doesn't know how to manage their time says something about you, all right.

Nice sig quote, btw. Where did you get it from?

I agree IndiReloaded. My bf is busy with school, running a business, working, maintains a 4.0 grade and is successful. He has little time to see me but when we do it is always hours of quality time with no interference. Who am I to say he has poor time management. That's great time management in my opinion. Better than I. I waste time.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    My bf
    What? Lesa is taken? Since when?

Great, this changes everything

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    What? Lesa is taken? Since when?

Great, this changes everything
    No, No, No! I was talking about you dear. Welcome back.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    *phew*

Now go make me a sandwich

I agree IndiReloaded. My bf is busy with school, running a business, working, maintains a 4.0 grade and is successful. He has little time to see me but when we do it is always hours of quality time with no interference. Who am I to say he has poor time management. That's great time management in my opinion. Better than I. I waste time.
    But aren't you both also dealing with a lot of distance? Are you saying that if you lived in the same city than you'd be dealing with the same issue of little time spent together?

Fine, Miso's friend has great time management. He just doesn't think that spending time with a woman is a priority at all. That's fine. But it's not because he doesn't have any time for a woman. It's because he chooses not to spend the time that he has with a woman.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    *phew*

Now go make me a sandwich
    Can you show me how you like your sandwich? And while you're in there make me one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    But aren't you both also dealing with a lot of distance? Are you saying that if you lived in the same city than you'd be dealing with the same issue of little time spent together?

Fine, Miso's friend has great time management. He just doesn't think that spending time with a woman is a priority at all. That's fine. But it's not because he doesn't have any time for a woman. It's because he chooses not to spend the time that he has with a woman.
    Yeah that physician probably chooses not to spend time with women. But my bf specifically said that he doesn't have time to maintain a regular relationship. It sounds like Miso's friend is probably talking about that.

Yes, if he was in the same city he would still spend little time. He's a workaholic. He cannot just sit and spend minutes or hours watching television, etc with me. If we lived near he would still be away on business, studying, volunteering, or his hobbies, and then major quality time with me. He like his life the way it is. So he is a good example of what Misombra means.

I, too, prefer my time doing something else rather than being with a bf 24/7 like I used to. It becomes annoying.

Then that still goes with my point. He CHOOSES not to spend free time with a woman.

Well you know some women can be demanding of time. He knows that he cannot spend the type of time that most women need in a relationship. He chooses not to deal with that and rather concentrate on his residency.

I've heard it before. That men say they have no time for a relationship. You know what that means.

You don't have to be in a relationship to spend time with a woman.

Are we talking about this physician or some random horny dude?

Even my darling DM would not say such a thing after starting residency. Those are words of a young man in college or just entering medical school.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Can you show me how you like your sandwich? And while you're in there make me one too.
    Noooo lesa, I meant a sex-sandwich. Like you put things into your coochie and make me eat them out

Someone save him ^^^ quickly.

dm needs a pity fuk right away.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast