+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: My dirty, dirty mind.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    not lexapro.. my sex drive is just fine
    No offence, but that's Impossible.
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    I don't like chocolate ice cream. Plus thinking of stuff I could do with ice cream makes me horny.

I'm coping, I'm not gonna jump some random guy on the street, just ranting.
    trust me.. I know you're not gonna attack some guy... Just try anything that you may like but with chocolate...I only wanna make you feel better....
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    No offence but are'nt you a pharmicist and not a psychiatrist. I've been on lex and had no affect on S/D

Thanks vampiress but I avoid having sweets and junk food and stuff, chocolate included. If I really want it I'm gonna have it but right now I'd rather eat fruit. And when I have ice cream I go for pistachio, melon or coconut. Yummmmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    No offence but are'nt you a pharmicist and not a psychiatrist. I've been on lex and had no affect on S/D
    I've put that silly information in my stupid profile just in case i babbled a lot about medication. Not for you to thow it in my face .... Go ask you're psychiatrist about Cipralex or whatever you call it...

Thanks vampiress but I avoid having sweets and junk food and stuff, chocolate included. If I really want it I'm gonna have it but right now I'd rather eat fruit. And when I have ice cream I go for pistachio, melon or coconut. Yummmmmm!
    Mmmmmm.... I would kill for one scooooop of pistachio and chocolate ice cream....

I'm coping, I'm not gonna jump some random guy on the street, just ranting.
    I just checked Google and the next sexoholic anonymous class is starting in 1/2 hour where you are
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    How is it impossible? Im on the stuff and I am fine...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    How is it impossible? Im on the stuff and I am fine...
    Really! Good for you then.
    I won't add anything further. If you have any question or concern what so ever you can send it in a private msg and I'll be more than happy to answer and explain.

All that talk about sex, medication and sweets made me feel stupid and lonely... I think I'm gonna grab a pinte of chocolate fudge ice cream On my way home.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I just checked Google and the next sexoholic anonymous class is starting in 1/2 hour where you are
    I know, my sponsor keeps ringing me and asking me to come, but I can't leave now, I'm expecting a delivery from Ann Summers

I know, my sponsor keeps ringing me and asking me to come, but I can't leave now, I'm expecting a delivery from Ann Summers
    Edible panties?

You never know when you might need to eat your own underwear ... or someone else's.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Hmmmm so why does this happen when we're alone? I've been suffering from the same affliction. Yoga doesn't help - it makes it worse. And I'm out of chocolate!
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

God ... you girls only ever have one thing on your minds.

The fact that l started my own 'l need to get laid' thread is hardly the point ...
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenswaiting View Post
    Hmmmm so why does this happen when we're alone? I've been suffering from the same affliction. Yoga doesn't help - it makes it worse. And I'm out of chocolate!
    OUTTA CHOCOLATE! Hurry... get to the nearest Tesco before I buy them all..lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast